Author Topic: The typical muslim and arab ...  (Read 771 times)

Offline bashwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.fly.to/airwolves
The typical muslim and arab ...
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2001, 10:22:00 PM »
Btw fatty there are a lot of Muslims  right under Twin Towers working some I know who has coffee n donut shop.  Thank God noen my family were in there but I still think its sad those who died Muslim or none.

Bash  :(

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2001, 10:27:00 PM »
Agree.  Don't tar all Muslims with the same brush.  

Quote:

"If you respect christian values, now is the time to use them."

Dont use the term "christian values" if you don't subscribe to them yourself.  And don't lecture me or other Christians on when, where, why, or how i "use" them.

Comprende??

Cabby

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2001, 10:28:00 PM »
Don't worry Bash, most chemically balanced people know the difference.

It isn't looks that define a people, it's how they behave... and the sub-human Taliban that perpetrated this grave mistake are a perfect example of how differently people can behave who come from the same culture.

I suspect that tommorrow after everyone gets some sleep and their mind resets to a more normal mode that a better resolve than "kill 'em all" (name of a Metallica CD BTW) will be established.

This is only the beginning.
-SW

Offline eaglemkIII

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2001, 11:09:00 PM »
"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" , "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"
- nostradamus-  :mad:

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2001, 11:33:00 PM »
Well said Batdog, Fatty and Bashwolf.  <S>

Let us be angry at those responsible, but let us wisely keep our anger from spilling over to innocents.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2001, 12:47:00 AM »
Bashwolf,

Sorry to hear you were attacked by a few ignorants today.  I don't condone those actions and hope you do not have to put up with any more of it.

Hopefully we'll find who did this atrocious act and put them to justice.  Whether it's an Islamic, American or even a family member of mine, justice will be served and pity on anyone who interferes with it.

-Puke
332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline Duckwing6

• Copper Member
      • http://www.pink.at
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2001, 02:30:00 AM »
1776 don't you notice you're talking yourselfe into the same fanatic hatred that drove the people behind this ?

step back, think about what Fatty said, and what your religion (i suspect you're religious) tels you .. and what you have been raised to be.

DW6

Offline LtHans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2001, 03:11:00 AM »
There has been a Gallop poll.  80% of the US population will support the use of force, but only AFTER an investigation to find the guys responsible.

We're not stupid.  We're not just going to run around the Mideast shooting anything we want.  We don't even know who did it at this point.  It might not even be Arabs, though my first guess would say it is.  In fact my belief is that would only make it 100 times worse.  We have somebody angry at us, lets NOT make it everybody.

I can only assume the rest of the world is nervous right now too, because when American is pissed...and we haven't been this pissed off since Pearl Harbor...everyone else can expect nothing but bad news.  Even if it means that the world's economy is going to go into a bad slump and your not going to have alot of money for the next few years (Japan and the United States are 40% of the ENTIRE world's market).  The Stock Exchanges around the world are already taking a big bellybutton nose dive right now.  Gas prices are skyrocketing (God, I hope that's only a temporary knee-jerk reaction).

This whole thing is just bad.

Hans.

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2001, 06:38:00 AM »
Each and everyone of us will lose a little freedom after yesterday's events.  Travel within the US is going to be restricted.  The current economic situation will worsen and the recovery will be delayed.  In some form or another we are all affected, each and everyone of us.  What I find dishearting is that there is still a market for rose colored glasses :(