Author Topic: May 9th  (Read 3687 times)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: May 9th
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2022, 11:05:51 AM »
I live my life in the open :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2022, 11:08:48 AM »
TMI

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2022, 08:38:27 PM »
CNN :rofl

Life of poverty :rofl

Keeping your legs closed helps you not have a problem :rofl

It boils down to responsibility and whoever they look up to as mentors.

However, the real truth is, in the US babies = $$$.

In a lot of states, a person that is unemployed and has no kids can only receive food stamps.

By the time they’re up to the 4th kid they have real Louis Vuitton, manicures, IPhones, even nice cars…usually still live in section 8 but doesn’t seem to be the priority. 

US gov assistance in a nutshell. 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2022, 09:00:06 PM »
By the time they’re up to the 4th kid they have real Louis Vuitton, manicures, IPhones, even nice cars…usually still live in section 8 but doesn’t seem to be the priority. 

Must be something you got from a radio/cable show.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2022, 02:10:30 AM »

Wrong.

See it first hand at work.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2022, 06:38:48 AM »
I know social workers who have worked with generations setting up their government assistance..mom/grandma brings in their newlyv"adult" children to sign them up asap.

It is expected and budgeted into their existence from the start..

It should change as it would help on so many levels ...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2022, 12:45:06 AM »
Wrong.

in Mississippi the land of life is precious you get 260 bucks a month.

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2022, 04:50:21 AM »
True actual disability pay is a compassionate society.  Welfare is politically motivated entrapment and cancerous to societies well being.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2022, 09:14:15 AM »
True actual disability pay is a compassionate society.  Welfare is politically motivated entrapment and cancerous to societies well being.

Pleased fully illustrate how non-disabled people in need are 'cancerous to society's well being' or how helping them is 'politically motivated.' And please don't fall back on the old 'if you don't know then ... ' non-answer.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2022, 09:31:55 AM »
Pleased fully illustrate how non-disabled people in need are 'cancerous to society's well being' or how helping them is 'politically motivated.' And please don't fall back on the old 'if you don't know then ... ' non-answer.
People who can work, but don't have to because of handouts are first to the gas chamber when I become president. Lol

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2022, 10:06:41 AM »

How do I fall back on something I never said before?  Spare us all the word games about people in need being cancerous to society.  You know that is not what I said.

Perhaps you could try having a sincere position instead of continually trolling.  There isn't a lot of people here and it's not hard to figure out why.

Welfare payments to the habitually poor perpetuates the patterns of behavior that keeps them poor.  All for education, job training and any thing that enables people to stand up.  There is no benefit to society or those receiving payments because they choose a lifestyle. 

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2022, 11:22:48 AM »
If people would study 📖 📓 GOD'S words, then they would come to realize that we are now in the generation of the fig tree (meaning when Isreal became a recognized state again on this very day May 15th, 1948)..the 1st 2 of the 3 generation age groups has already come and gone...so we are in the last one...which is the 120 years generation 😉

Noone knows the time of his return, not even Jesus Christ himself knows....but it's coming to an end of this 2nd earth age...

Just need to watch out for the 4 dynasties government, financial, educational and religious institutions...Satan has already wormed his way through cane's offspring and so it goes

Myself being on disability (which I never wanted was forced into) already know there will come time to say NO and let the government keep it

I am ready to live like my ancestors off the land, no electricity or any of the easy way of living most everyone has

There will always be wars and rumors of war!   Nothing new under the sun and history always repeats.....

So just sit back and enjoy the show!  We ain't seen nothing yet, like what is coming....

YMMV

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2022, 11:55:32 AM »
People who can work, but don't have to because of handouts are first to the gas chamber when I become president. Lol

Yes, Herr Eichmann.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 11:57:43 AM by Arlo »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2022, 02:02:16 PM »

In a lot of states, a person that is unemployed and has no kids can only receive food stamps.

It’s called deficit financing.

Maynard Keynes advised President Truman.

The people who own manufacturing are making a lot of money out of providing iPhones to single mothers etc :rofl

When your TV is robbed you buy another one and your insurance increases :rofl

The scum who rob your TV sell it for drugs and the money is put into the banks  :rofl

Deficit financing, there is no reason to sort out crime, it a money making scam

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Observation versus biased/perceived 'observation'
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2022, 02:19:39 PM »

Wrong.

Perhaps this isn't the case, in your case. Perhaps you have additional information on all those that receive assistance in your community. But since the anecdotal door has been flung wide open in this thread let me add my observation.

I worked for the administrator of our town's section 8 housing section at one point. I was hired (on a temp basis) to help the kids that lived there learn to use the internet in a computer lab setting on site and to use it for school related projects. This was an advantage they heretofore did not enjoy, comparatively to kids with such in their homes, to date.

One family was a single mother with three sons. She was widowed the previous year when her husband was killed in an accident at a cotton coop mill. He was temp contract and there was no life insurance/benefits other than government assistance. The boys were 12, 10 and 8. She worked as a house cleaner for less than minimum wage and was not literate enough qualify for most other better paying jobs nor did she have the time and energy to improve that circumstance.

She was regularly visited by a social worker that gave her a lot of assistance (rides to the grocery store, help in using food stamps or whatever sources were available, etc.). The social worker did own a Lexus (I'm not sure if she was married or, if so, what her husband did for a living - doesn't matter, anyhow).

I happened to be grocery shopping for the family one day (our little town had one supermarket) and bumped into a friend from my high school days (he was a plumber at that time). We were in line behind the social worker, the mother and her sons who had two very full carts. My friend sidled up to me and expressed his disgust in hushed words. I convinced him to tell me more after we finished checking out.

Once outside (our grocery load was smaller than the mother's) he motioned to the Lexus and fed me the oft erroneous viewpoint that this was a prime example of welfare fraud (the family and the social worker were black, again, not that that really matters). 'Look at them! Two generations of welfare leeches filling their Lexus with groceries you and I pay for!' I explained to him that the owner of the Lexus was not a relative but their social worker and the details I knew of their circumstances. 'Well, how the hell do you know that?' I explained that I knew who they were and how then I asked him how he arrived at his own conclusions. He hasn't talked to me for over twenty years now.

Two of her sons graduated college and all three have good jobs. The mother eventually remarried, took night school, got a better job but died from cancer five years ago (I found out recently from another friend). She never owned a Lexus.