Author Topic: May 9th  (Read 3688 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: May 9th
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2022, 03:55:43 PM »
Well, that seemed sort of long-winded.

I know a few people who don't work and who just live off of the government. One of them even just got back from Hawaii. Before that she went to Australia. With her son both times.

She's actually a friend of mine. She wonders why I'm tired all the time when I get up at 5:00 in the morning and I don't walk through the door until about 7:00 at night. Working all day pretty much nonstop.

She sleeps in until about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon and doesn't do a thing all day.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2022, 03:56:49 PM »
Oh, she lives with her son. Her adult son and they both went to Hawaii and they both went to Australia. None of them work.

They also go to movie premieres sometimes and they eat out and order DoorDash all the time.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2022, 04:45:11 PM »
Welp. Guess your story of the typical welfare recipient 'trumps' mine then. *ShruG*  :old:

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2022, 07:14:45 PM »
If people would study 📖 📓 GOD'S words, then they would come to realize that we are now in the generation of the fig tree (meaning when Isreal became a recognized state again on this very day May 15th, 1948)..the 1st 2 of the 3 generation age groups has already come and gone...so we are in the last one...which is the 120 years generation 😉

Noone knows the time of his return, not even Jesus Christ himself knows....but it's coming to an end of this 2nd earth age...

Just need to watch out for the 4 dynasties government, financial, educational and religious institutions...Satan has already wormed his way through cane's offspring and so it goes

Myself being on disability (which I never wanted was forced into) already know there will come time to say NO and let the government keep it

I am ready to live like my ancestors off the land, no electricity or any of the easy way of living most everyone has

There will always be wars and rumors of war!   Nothing new under the sun and history always repeats.....

So just sit back and enjoy the show!  We ain't seen nothing yet, like what is coming....

YMMV

TC

No need to preach to us bruh.
Not everyone shares your beliefs.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2022, 07:45:27 PM »
Oh, she lives with her son. Her adult son and they both went to Hawaii and they both went to Australia. None of them work.

They also go to movie premieres sometimes and they eat out and order DoorDash all the time.

anyway you can ask your friend how she gets so much money from the feds to afford those trips.

asking for myself. because I've applied to everything I can think of and been denied. but I do know several people that had trust funds set up by their parents and they don't work. then again the girl living next to me has 4 kids under 18 and she can barely make the rent.

she doesn't have an iPhone or expensive purses.

anyway I could really use the info.

semp

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2022, 08:22:16 PM »
but I do know several people that had trust funds set up by their parents and they don't work.

semp

semp

I fail to see a problem with this.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2022, 09:05:19 PM »
I fail to see a problem with this.

I think it's not meant to illustrate a problem as much as actual reality.  :)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2022, 09:13:00 PM »
Welp. Guess your story of the typical welfare recipient 'trumps' mine then. *ShruG*  :old:

I don’t believe there is such thing as typical here. Stereotype, absolutely. My post was not a stereotype, it is what I see when I have to do intake for patients being admitted and also at discharge if they aren’t transferred.

There’s using the welfare system to take advantage (not meant to be negative tone) of every program single/couple qualify for.

Then there is just plain fraud. It’s not difficult to claim children that in reality don’t live with you.

There’s playing the system and the game better than honest folk…

Semp, you are an honest man I believe and don’t take from the system what isn’t by law rightfully yours…

If you’re living somewhere that rent is not being covered by the voucher/rental assistance then that is possibly why she can barely pay it. Really only she and a DES employee could arrive at all the reasons why.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2022, 09:19:49 PM »
Also DES employees nearly notorious for denying people for programs. Every denial notification comes with appeal instructions.

Did you get your disability on 1st application?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2022, 09:21:52 PM »
So when you do intake for patients or discharge them do they really all flash their 'real Louis Vuitton' purses at you, provide the receipts for their manicures, hand over their IPhones, and drive their nice cars up to the desk? I'm not meaning to undercut your perception .... just wanting to know how it works.  :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2022, 09:24:59 PM »
I don’t believe there is such thing as typical here. Stereotype, absolutely. My post was not a stereotype, it is what I see when I have to do intake for patients being admitted and also at discharge if they aren’t transferred.

There’s using the welfare system to take advantage (not meant to be negative tone) of every program single/couple qualify for.

Then there is just plain fraud. It’s not difficult to claim children that in reality don’t live with you.

Semp, you are an honest man I believe and don’t take from the system what isn’t by law rightfully yours…

If you’re living somewhere that rent is not being covered by the voucher/rental assistance then that is possibly why she can barely pay it. Really only she and a DES employee could arrive at all the reasons why.

forget that, I am about to become homeless.  I want some of that money to at least last me till the social security disability kicks in already got declined so perhaps in the next 2 years I will get it.  I have worked all my life for one reason and 1 reason only.  I was bored, and I figured if I was there I might as well do my job to make time go by faster.  so please if anybody knows how to get that amount of money that will also allow me to travel, i promise I wont travel.  I'll just help support them girls at the nudie bar.

so somebody that is in the know since you post about friends getting so much money from the goverment, point me to it.  hell, i'll even fund your aces high account as a finders fee. or perhaps buy you a few cases of whiskey.

so please tell me how to do it.  and by the way, my neighbor is not on rental assistance.  they only open section 8 perhaps every 5 or 10 years and that is just to get on the waiting list.

so please help a fellow player that really needs help.  tell me how people cheat all the time.  not saying it doesnt happen, i just want to be one of those who do, for 1 year or 2, then I'll go back to being honest.  :salute

semp
« Last Edit: May 15, 2022, 09:38:46 PM by guncrasher »

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2022, 10:01:58 PM »
anyway you can ask your friend how she gets so much money from the feds to afford those trips.

asking for myself. because I've applied to everything I can think of and been denied. but I do know several people that had trust funds set up by their parents and they don't work. then again the girl living next to me has 4 kids under 18 and she can barely make the rent.

she doesn't have an iPhone or expensive purses.

anyway I could really use the info.

semp

semp

Both her and her son are "disabled" and she gets money to care for her son. I haven't noticed one thing wrong with either of them. Lol.

They live in a subsidized apartment in Hollywood. The apartment is called Castle argyle. They remodeled the castle so they moved everybody out of that place into pretty much a luxury executive suite apartment. I mean I went there and took pictures of the place because it was so nice.

She doesn't have a lot of money but she does save her money and take these trips. She does not to work one lick. Doesn't have to do one thing to earn money.

They have no car and take the bus everywhere..

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2022, 10:04:41 PM »
I will add that I would not want that kind of a life.

My best friend and neighbor, Karen, never worked either. She was "disabled" as well. She just moved back to Michigan to take care of her mom. But she basically really does have some mental issues.

And again she was not rich or anything but she had a car a place to live and never wanted for anything to eat or anything like that.

She also had medical care but she didn't like to go to the doctor.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2022, 11:14:57 PM »
Both her and her son are "disabled" and she gets money to care for her son. I haven't noticed one thing wrong with either of them. Lol.

They live in a subsidized apartment in Hollywood. The apartment is called Castle argyle. They remodeled the castle so they moved everybody out of that place into pretty much a luxury executive suite apartment. I mean I went there and took pictures of the place because it was so nice.

She doesn't have a lot of money but she does save her money and take these trips. She does not to work one lick. Doesn't have to do one thing to earn money.

They have no car and take the bus everywhere..

castle  argyle is a low income housing for seniors and disabled persons over 18. and they're nice. so she saves her money and that allowed her to travel.   many disabilities you cannot see. if we ever meet in person other than a limp on my right leg, you could say I should have no problem getting a job. well once the cast comes off.  but it's what you don't see that is the problem.

just going to give you one example, I don't fly in formation. for some reason my brain wants to make words out of the sound of engines. don't know why, doctors don't know why.  I don't care, I know that engines don't talk, but it makes it annoying to me.  I give people the benefit of the doubt unless they claim they can't walk and see them running a marathon.

semp

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2022, 01:17:35 AM »
I will add that I would not want that kind of a life.

My best friend and neighbor, Karen, never worked either. She was "disabled" as well. She just moved back to Michigan to take care of her mom. But she basically really does have some mental issues.

And again she was not rich or anything but she had a car a place to live and never wanted for anything to eat or anything like that.

She also had medical care but she didn't like to go to the doctor.

Shameful

People need help in their lives.

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario