Author Topic: Well done  (Read 6433 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Well done
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2022, 11:40:59 AM »
Man on the plane tells a woman, "you're ugly". She responds, "you're drunk". The man says, "yes, I am drunk, but I'll be sober in the morning".

:aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2022, 12:50:44 PM »
Being rather 'bulldoggish' yerownself. Since you want to drag out a 'discussion' with me how about we change gears to something more interesting/entertaining?

Do you like?:

Where do you get that I want to drag out a discussion with you? I just want you to mind your own business. I have zero interest in discussing anything with you. I've seen your 'discussion' style. Pretty much why you are not on icom.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 01:53:30 PM by -gg- »
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2022, 12:56:58 PM »
I guess it's impossible for you to mind your own business. Forum busy body.
You have not been here long enough to show your female dog aspects.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2022, 01:45:23 PM »
You'd be wrong.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2022, 01:58:21 PM »
gg was known as Nuke before the sex change back in the day before being PNGed.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2022, 02:05:30 PM »
Lay off guys. She's obviously having a bad day.

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2022, 02:13:01 PM »
Churchill say? I may be a drunk but in the morning I'll be sober, and you'll still be stupid. Or was it ugly? I forget.

Three Churchill anecdotes that I like.

A woman said to Churchill, "Mr. Churchill, you're drunk."  Churchill replied, "Madam, you're ugly, but in the morning, I'll be sober."

The second happened when Churchill entered a horse draw carriage with the Queen.  Just as Churchill sat down, the horse farted.  The Queen said, "My apologies, Mr. Churchill."  Churchill replied, "No need, Your Majesty, I thought it was the horse."

And finally, while on a visit to America, in Virginia, Churchill attended a dinner given in his honor.  When asked which piece of fried chicken he liked, Churchill said, "Madam, I prefer the breast."  His hostess replied, "In the South, we would say, 'I prefer a piece of white meat.'"  The next day the flower shop delivered a corsage for the hostess with a note that said, "Madam, I'd be honored if you'd pin this to your white meat."

gg was known as Nuke before the sex change back in the day before being PNGed.

And this person is the one who accused me of being PNGed, but is completely in error.  I am not surprised.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2022, 02:24:39 PM »

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2022, 03:20:54 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2022, 07:14:28 PM »

An interesting watch.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2022, 08:31:42 PM »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2022, 06:12:28 AM »
An interesting watch.

thanks - interesting

Sounds like a reason for China to grab Taiwan sooner than later

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2022, 07:31:17 AM »
Who started this thread :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2022, 09:28:11 AM »

Sounds like a reason for China to grab Taiwan sooner than later

It has been my belief that China has been planning for a Taiwan invasion as a serious, realistic, near term contingency for at least the last year.

However, I had watched another video, I think with the same guy, where they went over all the reasons that a China Taiwan invasion would be much harder than Russia's Ukraine invasion.

*  Ukraine has been preparing for this Russian invasion for 8 years.  Taiwan has been preparing for 80 years.

*  Russia had thousands of miles of open, shared border with Ukraine where they had the choice of entry points for their core military capability (i.e. heavy armor).  China would have to cross 100 miles of the worlds most heavily militarized open water to reach Taiwan shores.  China's naval capability is not their core competency.

*  The US had no defense obligations to Ukraine prior to the Russian invasion.  The US has had a long standing (though unofficial) commitment to the defense of Taiwan.  If the US couldn't stand by idly and watch Ukraine be invaded, it is guaranteed we couldn't with Taiwan.

*  Russia is a net energy exporter.  For now that is keeping them afloat despite the other sanctions.  Still the sanctions are massive and crushing.  Later this year as EU starts turning off pipelines, they will turn terminal.  China is a net importer of energy and their entire economic existence relies on exporting.  The same sanctions/embargos/blockades on China would have 10x the effect.  It would probably be kinder to just nuke them.

*  Russia and China expected the West to be disunified and dither and wring our hands and stand by and watch as Ukraine was invaded without serious consequences.  The sudden and massive coalescing of the West against Russia has changed China's calculation of the likely costs of a Taiwan invasion.  The projected ROI is now totally different.

*  The entire nature of the China\Russia axis has been undermined.  Russia was supposed to be the military arm of the alliance able to provide hardware and military expertise to the partnership and China was supposed to be the economic powerhouse funding the alliance.  Now it is obvious that Russian hardware is sub-standard, their tactics are outdated and ineffective, and they are a pale shadow of their former Soviet glory days.  As well, China has seen just how sweeping and devastating the Western sanction capability is and how willing we are to use it under the right circumstances and how vulnerable they would be to it.  China's economic power would vaporize within months of such a response.

As long as Ukraine has a desire to resist, we should be pouring the entire military production capacity of the western world into that battle-space.  It's the best deal for our money we could hope for.  Ukraine is the killing-field to destroy Russia and keep the rest of EU safe so we can fight them there by proxy and destroy their military and economy, instead of fighting in Poland or Finland, or Latvia. 

Every Russian we kill in Ukraine makes it less likely of losing an American serviceman in an attempt to defend Taiwan.  If Ukraine is willing to fight, we should drown them in weapons and material and supplies.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 09:34:01 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2022, 09:38:04 AM »
China has the world on its knees with self created supply chain shortages..

I think they could win a war with economics without firing a single shot

I think they started it all late 2019, early 2020 and have been feeding it since

If economic action isn't enough another bio release might accomplish it

More ways to win a war than militarily these days

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals