Author Topic: Where is HiTech  (Read 3765 times)

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
Re: Where is HiTech
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2022, 01:24:30 PM »
Doesn't look like score reset yet.  Hope HiTech is OK.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2022, 03:16:01 PM »
Doesn't look like score reset yet.  Hope HiTech is OK.

Relic, you're my kind of player.  You're the first poster I've seen that is actually worried that HiTech might be having problems.  Thank you for restoring some faith in my fellow man.   :salute
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline RELIC

• Nickel Member
      • http://DFA-Squad.org/
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2022, 07:41:16 PM »
Relic, you're my kind of player.  You're the first poster I've seen that is actually worried that HiTech might be having problems.  Thank you for restoring some faith in my fellow man.   :salute
Thanks.  Actually had a phone call with a squadmate earlier today and we were both concerned that there might be a health or family issue.  Glad to see the new camp is now up so hopefully everything is OK.
DGSII Scenario-2012  352nd FG/487th FS
P-51D "Cold Gin"
Noseart

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 07:55:21 PM »
I guess all of y'all didn't see my earlier post in another thread, that the players get so caught up in the game and don't think about HTC and the owner and/or employees that keep the game going, also have real personal lives and families that they have to be there for too....

I will leave it at that.... things will be taken care of,  in 2 weeks    :old:

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 07:59:31 PM »
I guess all of y'all didn't see my earlier post in another thread, that the players get so caught up in the game and don't think about HTC and the owner and/or employees that keep the game going, also have real personal lives and families that they have to be there for too....

I will leave it at that.... things will be taken care of,  in 2 weeks    :old:

TC

Employees? 🤣 
You do know it's just Dale, right?

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2022, 08:01:29 PM »
Employees? 🤣 
You do know it's just Dale, right?

Coogan

That is your assumption, heh
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2022, 08:11:53 PM »
That is your assumption, heh

Nope.  Fact.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2022, 08:13:42 PM »
Nope.  Fact.

Coogan

You go boy!  YeeYee!

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2022, 08:16:59 PM »
You go boy!  YeeYee!

Yeah, ok... ?

Coogan
Game Id's:

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2022, 08:18:54 PM »
Nope.  Fact.

Coogan

Guess I heard Dale wrong, like 5 or 6 phone calls ago, when him and I were discussing things...there's my facts for whom might be interested
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 08:21:49 PM by TequilaChaser »

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2022, 08:20:57 PM »
Guess I heard Dale wrong, like 5 or 6 phone calls ago, when him and I were discussing things...

Guess you did.

Coogan
Game Id's:

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2022, 08:32:25 PM »
Guess you did.

Coogan

Actually I didn't,  and that particular phone conversation was about me asking Dale if  he might need someone to help with the websites and pages, editing, updating etc and I had offered him a person I knew that could help and he thanked me for offering and said that he already had someone taking care of it...that was back in like March,...

and I have talked with him a good bit about different things and other stuff since then and have had a bit lengthy conversation with him within the last two weeks...

That's about all I can say....

I let him clean this stupid squealing thread up....how's that for your high horse 🐎

TC

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2022, 08:43:38 PM »
Actually I didn't,  and that particular phone conversation was about me asking Dale if  he might need someone to help with the websites and pages, editing, updating etc and I had offered him a person I knew that could help and he thanked me for offering and said that he already had someone taking care of it...that was back in like March,...

and I have talked with him a good bit about different things and other stuff since then and have had a bit lengthy conversation with him within the last two weeks...

That's about all I can say....

I let him clean this stupid squealing thread up....how's that for your high horse 🐎

TC

Settle down tough guy.  I simply stated that Dale is running this show on his own.

Coogan
Game Id's:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2022, 08:54:22 PM »

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2022, 09:44:09 PM »