Author Topic: ENY?  (Read 5589 times)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
Re: ENY?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2022, 02:36:56 PM »
Why do the winners need to be slowed down?  one side wins. the map resets. People can’t switch for 6 hours if they move. You’re imagining that people all switch to the side with more people. ENY is for whiners who don’t like losing.  I’m on every morning when the Bish have double the numbers and roll bases. So what?  Good for Jokers for being organized and showing up in a group. BUT no the whiners need them in to be in crappy planes. Shame on you for not thinking of tour fellow players.  It’s all about you.  Whaaaaaaaaa
Who is John Galt?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2022, 02:53:50 PM »
Funny how the biggest 'waaaa' I'm reading in this thread comes from you, Vinkie.  :old:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2022, 04:15:46 PM »
Why do the winners need to be slowed down?  one side wins. the map resets. People can’t switch for 6 hours if they move. You’re imagining that people all switch to the side with more people. ENY is for whiners who don’t like losing.  I’m on every morning when the Bish have double the numbers and roll bases. So what?  Good for Jokers for being organized and showing up in a group. BUT no the whiners need them in to be in crappy planes. Shame on you for not thinking of tour fellow players.  It’s all about you.  Whaaaaaaaaa

It is interesting that it is just the opposite of what you posted. People seem to be whining about eny. It's like they hit their thumb with a hammer, say it hurts, then turn around and do it again.

Decide what you prefer. Stay where you are at, or change sides. You will be on another side for a few hours, make the most of it.

You have other choices..... log off if you prefer. That helps even sides too. Call some friends to sign on and join the other side. I am sure there are more.... it's your choice.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2022, 06:41:47 PM »

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2022, 07:54:50 PM »
I know what I want. I want people to not be forced or coerced into switching side by taking their toys away. Both of those are undesired for team effected by ENY.  This worse of two evils choice is forced on them by the whiners who demanded ENY be turned back on.

Booo to them.

Who is John Galt?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2022, 08:12:31 PM »

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2022, 08:14:24 PM »
memes. lol
Who is John Galt?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2022, 08:19:00 PM »

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2022, 10:05:20 PM »
I really don’t see why ENY is such a big deal. Every major model of aircraft has great representation throughout the ENY range. Fly an F4U-1 instead of a 1A. Fly a P47d25 instead of a P47N/M. Fly a LA5 instead of a LA7. Fly a 109g14 instead of a K4. Fly a 190-A5 instead of a D9.  I could go on and on
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2022, 05:48:08 AM »
I really don’t see why ENY is such a big deal. Every major model of aircraft has great representation throughout the ENY range. Fly an F4U-1 instead of a 1A. Fly a P47d25 instead of a P47N/M. Fly a LA5 instead of a LA7. Fly a 109g14 instead of a K4. Fly a 190-A5 instead of a D9.  I could go on and on

It's more about the Jabo and ground attack than it is about air to air. Early and early mid war fighters do not have good jabo selections for fighters. It's really hard if you are coming from a CV and cannot get an F6F or Dhog.

I think ENY should either be perked based on perks where you have to spend a lot of perks to fly a plane due to the # embalance. OR it should only count planes/GVs in the air and use that as a the variable. Tower sitters absolutely can cause ENY to change with very low #s on the map. Its also causes players to log because they cannot fly their plane. By perking them, it gives them a chance to fly their plane atleast. I've noticed many times that sides with ENY get outnumbered at the fight due to that is where the main fight is, only to have one side fly in early mid war planes while the other side is fighting in La7s and spit16s. That's why I think it makes more since based on planes/GVs actually in a sortie rather than just take everyone on the roster and count it that way.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:50:07 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2022, 05:48:30 AM »
Vinkman on ENY:

Arlo who never flies. Another guy that fights harder on the boards or on 200 than he does in game.  :rofl
Who is John Galt?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2022, 08:21:00 AM »
Arlo who never flies. Another guy that fights harder on the boards or on 200 than he does in game.  :rofl

I've upset you (easily) I see.  :D

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2022, 08:53:46 AM »
No I’m not upset, despite your efforts to do so.  I look at this thread and three biggest proponents of ENY are people that don’t even play anymore.  Your ancient beliefs no longer represent the playing community.  Yet the opinions on the board helped bring back ENY. 

Thanks for helping ruin it for the people that actually play.  :rolleyes:

If you want to help the game, get a subscription and play all the time. When you do, play bravely.

:salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2022, 09:09:15 AM »
No I’m not upset, despite your efforts to do so.  I look at this thread and three biggest proponents of ENY are people that don’t even play anymore.  Your ancient beliefs no longer represent the playing community.  Yet the opinions on the board helped bring back ENY. 

Thanks for helping ruin it for the people that actually play.  :rolleyes:

If you want to help the game, get a subscription and play all the time. When you do, play bravely.

:salute

ENY actually enhances 'bravery' in this game (IE: flying P-40s to roll a map or flying for lower numbers to defend).

Unless ... wait .... ENY works differently now than it has during my last 4 CPIDs? There's been a swelling in the ranks of those emotionally overcome over it in the last two years? (I know you've been upset over it for more than two years.) Force projection at its 'finest' there, Vink. Finally, can you cite all my CPID incarnations?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2022, 11:55:50 AM »
I still play. I have had my account active for 20+ years. I have never had an issue with ENY.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)