Author Topic: ENY?  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
Re: ENY?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2022, 05:38:14 PM »
It's more about the Jabo and ground attack than it is about air to air. Early and early mid war fighters do not have good jabo selections for fighters. It's really hard if you are coming from a CV and cannot get an F6F or Dhog.

TBM carries the same amount of Ords as a DHog  :old:

Sure its not a very capable fighter, but maybe a F4u-1 with a single 1000lb bomb can give it a hand

Id agree perking low ENY fighters rather than restricting them may be a better concept. However I think you’d have the same people complaining about that as well
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 05:39:59 PM by Bopgun »
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2022, 06:53:47 PM »
Here's a recent sampling of morning numbers.  (The data are from screenshots I saved, all times are CST.) I'm sure the Bish were facing 20-29 ENY. As the day progresses the numbers even out, but the battles are often feast or famine with either 2 sides ganging up on one, or two sides going at it full tilt and the third being left alone to roll back bases vs minimal opposition.

But the overall tone is set in the mornings and this is where it starts. This is where ENY kicks in - rare to see it in the evenings until around 11pm cst when numbers drop off and even then it's not as restricted like in the mornings (3 - 12 max and not for any extended time.)

5/19/22 9:22am     B:20 K:7 R:5
5/23/22 10:50am   B:15 K:6 R:9
5/25/22 9:05am     B:18 K:4 R:2
5/26/22 8:32am     B:16 K:3 R:2
6/08/22 10:10am   B:26 K:6 R:5

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 07:28:29 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2022, 02:43:48 AM »
Many of the most experienced people have the most perks. They don't need the best planes to be successful. I don't even fly much since I was unable to fly for almost a year after my home flooded and I have close to 60,000 perks. I know others who have more.

I have never had a problem with flying on any side. I have never had a issue with ENY.

I have yet to see anything better to even sides. That doesn't mean to stop thinking about it. One might search and see what has been suggested in the past though.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 02:45:43 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2022, 05:45:38 AM »
ENY ain’t the problem. The problem is all those who are sitting in tower. Yesterday Bish had 32 logged in and only 17 in flight’s.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2022, 06:26:56 AM »
Maybe they are twitter bots in the tower  :)

Looks like bish have the numbers the majority of the time

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2022, 07:40:10 AM »
ENY ain’t the problem. The problem is all those who are sitting in tower. Yesterday Bish had 32 logged in and only 17 in flight’s.

Looks like they still far outnumbered the other sides. Even if all of the others on the other side were flying, which you did not clarify.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Oldmax6

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2022, 08:18:36 AM »
So why are they sitting in tower if they are not playing? Those who are doing that are the major problem to make the ENY go way up. And I have screenshot of a person that was telling on 200 that he was going to change over to bish just to make the ENY go up. And so he did…

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2022, 09:24:10 AM »
Maybe they are twitter bots in the tower  :)

Looks like bish have the numbers the majority of the time

Eagler

I've been on the other side of this with 7 guys and i was the only one in flight. I even typed on country channel to see if anyone was would reply, tried for the next 10 minutes then logged off. This was also around the time of the no eny experiment, i logged off because there was zero fun in fighting 3 51D's a 190D and LA7. Also include the lancs and M3 I was trying to slow down. That directly correlates to my drop off in play time. Pretty much show up for FSO, 1 hour squad night and some time before and after that at this point.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2022, 09:47:53 AM »
Today's morning sampling.

6/9/22 9:45am CST   

B:22 K:6 R:5   in game   
B:14 K:3 R:2   in flight   

29.0 ENY for Bishops, none for Knights/Rooks.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 09:51:22 AM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2022, 09:55:15 AM »
Plenty of planes to fly that don't need this

Too bad it doesn't limit active bases forcing closer fights of all 3 countries

Eagler

Yeah,  I love flying the mid-war planes and some early-war planes, very seldom have I been affected by Eny kicking in...but it's happened...more when the numbers start dropping off early in the early morning hours before dawn...

But I can't say anything about the current situation since I just got my controllers issue fixed...

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2022, 11:32:23 AM »
Probably make some mad but I am all for switching ma for early war and mid war arenas in the name of game play variety...

Next month go mid war with August setp as early war and September back to regular MA

During those non MA months another tab can have it setup for those that can't fit into anything but late model planes

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2022, 11:38:24 AM »
Probably make some mad but I am all for switching ma for early war and mid war arenas in the name of game play variety...

Next month go mid war with August setp as early war and September back to regular MA

During those non MA months another tab can have it setup for those that can't fit into anything but late model planes

Eagler

I always loved MW.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2022, 11:42:16 AM »
So why are they sitting in tower if they are not playing? Those who are doing that are the major problem to make the ENY go way up. And I have screenshot of a person that was telling on 200 that he was going to change over to bish just to make the ENY go up. And so he did…

I can see where someone might be upset that no one will change to even sides and so they move to that side to increase player numbers. It helps nothing but that is the way some will do.

Those not in flight help nothing. Looking at it, if they were not in the game, the numbers would still be skewed. They really are not affecting the ENY.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2022, 01:01:22 PM »
How do you find this??

6/9/22 9:45am CST   

B:22 K:6 R:5   in game   
B:14 K:3 R:2   in flight   

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2022, 01:27:50 PM »
TBM carries the same amount of Ords as a DHog  :old:

Sure its not a very capable fighter, but maybe a F4u-1 with a single 1000lb bomb can give it a hand

Id agree perking low ENY fighters rather than restricting them may be a better concept. However I think you’d have the same people complaining about that as well

If If If If If If If If If If you can get the TBM to the base  :D

I'm sure they would. God forbid anyone have to actually spend Perkies. I have 18K.  :banana:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion