Author Topic: Lots of good points!  (Read 6369 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Lots of good points!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2022, 06:15:26 AM »
Didn't work, did it? So, libs are more intelligent than tRumpsters.

They obviously think they are

I mean look at nancy and chuck ...two of our brightest in dc lol

Not a great example as they are all from the same corrupt form and are the source of the division...as they need it to divide as to keep us distracted...and it works!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2022, 06:45:14 AM »
For those who won’t watch it:

In a nutshell what this woman points out is that the average liberal’s mind is so entrenched and closed to the opposing point of view that it’s entirely pointless to engage them in any socio-political conversation or debate.

They think, speak and behave from an emotional frame of mind, facts and truth are totally irrelevant.

Conservatives present their point of view endlessly with no result because the emotional appeal/argument has blocked the ability to critically think regarding anything socio-political.

As I heard Denis Prager conclude many years ago, conservatives try to convince others to their point of view, liberals tell you what your point of view needs to be.

She’d be better served to drop ‘tard’ however, her unapologetic attitude is refreshing; Candace Owens, Michelle Malkin without the polish and poise.

Trumpists

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2022, 07:16:23 AM »

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2022, 07:48:49 AM »
Projection...

Everywhere he goes he trolls endlessly with the same childish behavior.  He is actually doing a great job of illustrating the woman's point in the video.  Militantly childish and incapable of having an adult level conversation.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2022, 08:05:08 AM »
Well, since the game of video political 'point making' has been started, here's a video that both (or more?) political/emotional sides will claim.

:old: :)

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2022, 08:19:29 AM »

As I heard Denis Prager conclude many years ago, conservatives try to convince others to their point of view, liberals tell you what your point of view needs to be.

She’d be better served to drop ‘tard’ however, her unapologetic attitude is refreshing; Candace Owens, Michelle Malkin without the polish and poise.

Good summary.  I had the same takeaways.

As for Dennis Prager, when Donald Trump declared for the presidency, Prager described him as a 'Bull who carries his own china shop around with him."  Dennis Prager is one of my favorites.

I also agree that dropping the 'libtard' label would be productive.  People who refer to me as a 'republitard' or a 'conservatard' immediately lose credibility with me. 

Good post, Gina.  The point of the video is made by a collateral thread here on 'gun violence/gun control' which has essentially devolved into name calling.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2022, 08:43:00 AM »
Well, since the game of video political 'point making' has been started, here's a video that both (or more?) political/emotional sides will claim

:old: :)

Bonhoeffer had a small insight into what Authoritarian regimes do to retain power.  In the bigger picture, the power of individualism and democracy revolves around truth.  The power around Authoritarian states revolves around the ability of the take away the individualism of it's citizens and replace it with group think.  The only way to do that is to diminish the value of truth which we see daily in our country which is concerning.  Every Authoritarianism based government from now fascists Russia to China on down the line.  They all rely on Mass Formation Psychosis to repress individualism that might challenge the power of the few.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2022, 08:54:08 AM »
And then there is the group think of the BIG lie which is destroying the democratic process not just in the USofA but in all democratic countries.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2022, 09:04:11 AM »
And then there is the group think of the BIG lie which is destroying the democratic process not just in the USofA but in all democratic countries.

Sure is now that politicians wanting authoritarian power have been able to work the social media Oligarchs to diminish free speech and thus the power of democracy, we have slid further towards Authoritarianism globally. Meanwhile we have clowns still trying to distract the conversation by trolling false narratives like you do everywhere you go.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2022, 09:09:55 AM »
I find the theory explained in 2000mules.com very interesting

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2022, 09:18:07 AM »
I see long floppy ears is still trolling. So  :(.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2022, 09:18:54 AM »
I find the theory explained in 2000mules.com very interesting

Eagler
How so?

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2022, 09:25:00 AM »
Good summary.  I had the same takeaways.

As for Dennis Prager, when Donald Trump declared for the presidency, Prager described him as a 'Bull who carries his own china shop around with him."  Dennis Prager is one of my favorites.

I also agree that dropping the 'libtard' label would be productive.  People who refer to me as a 'republitard' or a 'conservatard' immediately lose credibility with me. 

Good post, Gina.  The point of the video is made by a collateral thread here on 'gun violence/gun control' which has essentially devolved into name calling.

Name calling = Nothing credible to say, and emotionally out of control.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2022, 09:32:24 AM »
someone PM'd me and told me that I support the people who don't want me around. People who are against people like me. Really?

I think the people who are the biggest threat to me are the ones who removed my right to carry a gun for self defense in California, and the ones who want to maker that happen everywhere.

The people that I consider the biggest threat are the ones turning this country into a clown show. Allowing illogical fruit-loops to be in charge of things based entirely on the color of their skin or sexual preference. These are dangerous people. Destabilizing the world with weakness.

The people who want to tax the living hell out of me are a threat. The ones who want to control discourse if you don't agree with them. Those are the people who I consider to be after people like me.

If you support the idea that homeless people should be allowed to carp on the streets and camp on sidewalks, I am against you. I you want to take my money and give it to illegals, that is a threat to me.

Look at any large city run my certain people. I live in Los Angeles. Try San Francisco. They turned those places into outdoor toilets
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 09:37:49 AM by -gg- »
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2022, 09:36:12 AM »
How so?

With record over 50% mailed in ballots in some locations...paid vote harvesting was an easy way to manipulate IMO..

Are you one of those that think cell phone tracking is not accurate enough?

Eagler