Author Topic: Lots of good points!  (Read 6380 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Lots of good points!
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2022, 01:37:17 PM »
Well. you have done a great job of making my point.  The irony of me not being much of a trump fan and you constantly going to the same dishonest play makes this even more absurd.

May this moment of supposed peace and clarity (though full of irony) on your part last more than thirty minutes (though I wouldn't advise anyone to wager on it). I've seen posts from you that make 'knorB's' and Gina's appear rational, serine and peace-loving.  :old:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2022, 01:43:58 PM »

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2022, 02:00:53 PM »
May this moment of supposed peace and clarity (though full of irony) on your part last more than thirty minutes (though I wouldn't advise anyone to wager on it). I've seen posts from you that make 'knorB's' and Gina's appear rational, serine and peace-loving.  :old:

By all means, quote away.  Show us the offending irrational, "serine" and peace hating. 

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2022, 03:01:27 PM »
A people who default to blocking out any disagreeable concept whie simultaneously seeking out and assimilating 'points' which support their already entrenched ideas (which seem to be readily supplied by a divisive media) can only lead to a society with a disastrous dynamic outcome. You should know that in realms where thought is valued this is recognized as vacuous and worthless pattern of reasoning. In many of those domains questioning yourself is done FIRST and CONTINUALLY. Some of you are so sure you are right, and so combatitive about it too. A society is not made out of millions of people who are the centre of the Universe. Your perception of your Universe is not the reality of your Universe.

Frankly the music videos in this thread are a far less waste of everyone's time than this tired, predictable back and forth.

Let's all join hands and sing...

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2022, 04:03:17 PM »
A people who default to blocking out any disagreeable concept whie simultaneously seeking out and assimilating 'points' which support their already entrenched ideas (which seem to be readily supplied by a divisive media) can only lead to a society with a disastrous dynamic outcome. You should know that in realms where thought is valued this is recognized as vacuous and worthless pattern of reasoning. In many of those domains questioning yourself is done FIRST and CONTINUALLY.

This is spot on and I applaud you for mentioning it.  The problem we often run into is when there are people, like Milo ( for example ) has shown us again in this thread, who do nothing but constantly antagonize conversations which shuts down any chance of constructive facts based conversation.  There isn't many people here but it's mostly the dysfunctional ones as the others have simply moved on.  Hence, few conversations have much constructive value.  For the record, I found the use of the word "libtard" to be counter productive as well. 

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2022, 04:23:14 PM »
A people who default to blocking out any disagreeable concept while simultaneously seeking out and assimilating 'points' which support their already entrenched ideas (which seem to be readily supplied by a divisive media) can only lead to a society with a disastrous dynamic outcome.

The description of the Trump cultists. :aok

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2022, 04:57:44 PM »
The description of the Trump cultists. :aok

The person under discussion is older and in gawd-awful physical shape. Any thoughts of the direction of things when the Cult-leader passes away?
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2022, 06:51:37 PM »
Didn't work, did it? So, libs are more intelligent than tRumpsters.

He needed to make the words smaller. We see what is happening now compared to when intelligent folks make decisions.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2022, 07:09:58 PM »
I understand that FW has one thread after another about Biden, err Brandon to use the FW word.. As for tRumptards, if they showed even one iota of intelligence, well...

Free speech, LOL. I understand that the new Prez Press Spokesperson had many derogatory statements made about her.

You should be worried about PMs being read by those who are not in the conversation. FW is full of female dog about freedom of speech being stifled.

"childish behavior repeated over and over again instead of having adult levels of conversation" Is that directed at the Cuban and redneck hillbilly?

Could it be because Biden is president? I don't remember seeing people posting about Obama after he wasn't president.

You have a one-track mind that can't be derailed. It's Trump and Trump and Trump.. you offer nothing to any conversation that I've ever seen
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2022, 07:40:24 PM »
Good summary.  I had the same takeaways.

As for Dennis Prager, when Donald Trump declared for the presidency, Prager described him as a 'Bull who carries his own china shop around with him."  Dennis Prager is one of my favorites.

:aok

I don’t have much opportunity to listen to much talk radio at the moment and haven’t for awhile unfortunately, but he was definitely tops when I did, Mike Gallagher too and of course the Greatest one ever.

I really used to like Hugh Hewitt until 2008 & 2012 when he had all kinds of explanations for two of the worst run campaigns in history and he had predicted them to win. I still have a Newt sticker in the window of my Tacoma. 

Mike Broomhead is a local host that is great, his brother was killed in Afghanistan and he provides a unique perspective on our involvement there as he became passionate about it. https://ktar.com/the-mike-broomhead-show/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 07:47:50 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2022, 08:28:02 PM »
You lie almost as much as Trump. If Trump cultist showed any intelligence they would get an appropriate response.

You are not from and don’t live in the US, right?

Are you aware how much the left, Hollywood etc. was absolutely enamored with him when was a Dem and they believed he was one of them?

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2022, 08:33:06 PM »

Not that I expect anything, but I too would love to see you post an example of anything I've typed here that you think is irrational.

The reason you are gone from ICOM is that you called me an extremist with nothing to back it up (I asked) and also for being such an imbecilic irritant. 

I like people. I don't really care what anyone's beliefs are. I do care when someone is just an unpleasant boob.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2022, 08:41:13 PM »
Could it be because Biden is president? I don't remember seeing people posting about Obama after he wasn't president.

You have a one-track mind that can't be derailed. It's Trump and Trump and Trump.. you offer nothing to any conversation that I've ever seen
Obama wasn't the clear and present danger to the USofA, and the Free World, that Trump is.

You don't see all my posts.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2022, 08:44:22 PM »
You are not from and don’t live in the US, right?

Are you aware how much the left, Hollywood etc. was absolutely enamored with him when was a Dem and they believed he was one of them?

What better way to see the forest? BTW, USians make comments about other countries and their leaders.

Yup they got conned by the Master of the Con but they came to their senses.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2022, 09:01:51 PM »
What better way to see the forest? BTW, USians make comments about other countries and their leaders.

Yup they got conned by the Master of the Con but they came to their senses.

😂  You know so very little about him then. Seems like your knowledge extends to a 5 year period of MSM coverage.