Author Topic: What kind of stuff do you find on your security cameras in the night?  (Read 545 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
I have 4 cameras.

I sometimes review what's going on at night. I have them set to record all the time and flag for motion, but I just hit play and watch at 16x speed. At that speed I've learned what stuff looks like and will stop if I see something strange.

The other day I saw a glowing orb float the length of the trailer park. It looked like something was on the other side of the fence. turns out the glowing orb was a pair of glowing possum eyes. LOL.

So I get cats, possums and sometimes racoons. Never have seen any suspicious activity or anything.

One time I saw a huge cat walking on the roof of the autozone next door. I mean, I thought it was a mountain lion. I still don't know what it was. It was far away and at night, but you could see the silhouette. I couldn't really tell the scale, but it was way big. Not a house cat.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
-gg-, come to Michigan.  We'll let you pet the Black Bear if you'd like.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
haha!

I would love to come to Michigan. I've got a few friends there that I'd love to visit, including you.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
haha!

I would love to come to Michigan. I've got a few friends there that I'd love to visit, including you.

Anytime.  We have coffee, tea or booze.  Your choice.  :cheers:

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Nice! And MJ is legal now too, right?

:banana:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Coons, bobcat, alligators, possum, etc.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Feral cats, possums, coons and a tribe of punks wondering the hood checking cars...turned tail when the driveway ring popped on...

My oldest discharged his 9mm to hurry them along when he caught them roaming his hood..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Feral cats, possums, coons and a tribe of punks wondering the hood checking cars...turned tail when the driveway ring popped on...

My oldest discharged his 9mm to hurry them along when he caught them roaming his hood..

Eagler

LOL you won't see any turds in my neighborhood. All the neighbors are armed. We are a small neighborhood surrounded by cattle. Although we do have some new homes being built close by now.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
used to have cameras inside my apartment to check on my wife.  if I noticed she was looking down, I would play her favorite music using my phone on the living room tv.  she would always cheer up and get up and dance.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
used to have cameras inside my apartment to check on my wife.  if I noticed she was looking down, I would play her favorite music using my phone on the living room tv.  she would always cheer up and get up and dance.

semp
How are you holding up? I know it has to be tough.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: What kind of stuff do you find on your security cameras in the night?
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2022, 07:57:22 AM »

semp

that's super sweet.

:azn: