Author Topic: War in Ukraine: haven't we seen this movie before?  (Read 6968 times)

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Re: War in Ukraine: haven't we seen this movie before?
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2022, 08:23:10 AM »
Our newscast are one sided, exaggerated to make excuses for the potato head admin and bias to try to make them look like heroes..

No questions to corrupt joe on an exit plan...no one cares as to be patriotic is to support this unwinnable war..as winning has been defined as to defeat Russia or at minimum withdrawal from occupied lands...otherwise you're called names like some are doing here...

Longer it drags on the more likely it will escalate into more than the proxy war it is today

Just don't trust the government to make the correct decisions anymore...

Eagler

I'm fully with you in the lack of faith in our governments competence.  I wish it wasn't the case but I can't in good faith believe differently.  It's also true that our MSM has been cheer leading an agenda for years and it has only gotten worse for the most part.  It is also true that some alternative media sources are just as biased in other directions.  What disappoints me is how people tend to pick a side and discount any other information.  In my view, we should all be focused on doing the best we can to keep our republic as functional as possible for ours and our children's sake. 

Again with the "this is unwinnable" defeatism.  I personally feel that Russia's invasion of UA is one of very few clear cut just wars we have seen.  The Ukrainians have a right not to be effectively geocided by Muscovite fascism.  And us helping them survive while demilitarizing a fascist Russia is good for us and the world.  The only way Russia is going to stop in the long term whether it be UA or Latvia, Poland etc is if the societal behavior they are become is no longer able to exist and that will take a collapse of the concepts that drives it.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2022, 08:58:23 AM »
Not being defeatist as much as being realistic

When putin is pushed to use a tactical nuke what do you do then?

Do you think he will declare defeat before he plays that card?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2022, 09:09:41 AM »
Not being defeatist as much as being realistic

When putin is pushed to use a tactical nuke what do you do then?

Do you think he will declare defeat before he plays that card?

Eagler

Being realistic means looking at the overall situation based on facts while cutting through the vast volumes of propaganda from all directions.  That is tough to do.

Tossing nukes is one of the "win" scenarios for Putin.  So far, he has decided that the downsides are not worth the try.  It really is hard to say if he will get to that point.  No one knows if he is willing to go that path some time in the future.  So, saying that Putin will certainly prevail based on that possibility does not mean UA can't reach a position of "winning" no matter what they do.

In reality, neither side can "win" in the sense of getting more out of the process than what it costs them.  They are both certainly going to pay a very heavy price to get where ever they end up.  Putin had a chance early on with the initial push to decapitate UA's government but it failed badly for a number of reasons, primarily Russian incompetence.  Now both sides are stuck paying a brutal price hoping that continuing will yield better results than their current situation.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2022, 09:22:45 AM »
Being realistic means looking at the overall situation based on facts while cutting through the vast volumes of propaganda from all directions.  That is tough to do.

Tossing nukes is one of the "win" scenarios for Putin.  So far, he has decided that the downsides are not worth the try.  It really is hard to say if he will get to that point.  No one knows if he is willing to go that path some time in the future.  So, saying that Putin will certainly prevail based on that possibility does not mean UA can't reach a position of "winning" no matter what they do.

In reality, neither side can "win" in the sense of getting more out of the process than what it costs them.  They are both certainly going to pay a very heavy price to get where ever they end up.  Putin had a chance early on with the initial push to decapitate UA's government but it failed badly for a number of reasons, primarily Russian incompetence.  Now both sides are stuck paying a brutal price hoping that continuing will yield better results than their current situation.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the current US government is just as fascist, if not more than Russia. No one went after the US when we invaded Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan, and all of the other countries since 1990 and beyond. Russia is simply tired of the US funding bio terrorism and human trafficking in Ukraine among other things. Ukraine has been a proxy for the NWO, which is why it's not a NATO country because then it would be breaking the rules of war. There is reason why Europe isn't really helping Ukraine while the US sends 60 billion to them. The US is the one funding fascist like Kolomoisky and his Nazi Azov brigade who bomb their own northern Ukrainians to make Russia look like the evil ones. None of you understand what is really going on, heck, Putin and the Rothschilds could be playing both sides here and this was meant to happen to crush the world economy in order to rain in the NWO agenda. That being said, I believe that Putin and Russia are tired of the globalist agenda trying to force countries into their agenda. Too many leaders have been assassinated for undermining that agenda. It's about time someone stand up to them. Putin isn't interested in going after Poland or Latvia. They are fighting the Ukrainian corruption that has not done a damn thing for the Ukrainian people. The Russians were not going around killing Ukrainian citizens. It's unfortunate for the citizens of course. But I dare say that the NWO asked for it and disregarded Putins speeches about corruption in Ukraine and therefore paid the price. If you want to look at both sides, then you will understand that Ukraine is just a proxy for an even more corrupt group of billionaires funding the NWO global government and using bio terrorism to threaten the world to bend to their agenda.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2022, 09:30:23 AM »
Hate to burst your bubble, but the current US government is just as fascist, if not more than Russia. No one went after the US when we invaded Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan, and all of the other countries since 1990 and beyond. Russia is simply tired of the US funding bio terrorism and human trafficking in Ukraine among other things. Ukraine has been a proxy for the NWO, which is why it's not a NATO country because then it would be breaking the rules of war. There is reason why Europe isn't really helping Ukraine while the US sends 60 billion to them. The US is the one funding fascist like Kolomoisky and his Nazi Azov brigade who bomb their own northern Ukrainians to make Russia look like the evil ones. None of you understand what is really going on, heck, Putin and the Rothschilds could be playing both sides here and this was meant to happen to crush the world economy in order to rain in the NWO agenda. That being said, I believe that Putin and Russia are tired of the globalist agenda trying to force countries into their agenda. Too many leaders have been assassinated for undermining that agenda. It's about time someone stand up to them. Putin isn't interested in going after Poland or Latvia. They are fighting the Ukrainian corruption that has not done a damn thing for the Ukrainian people. The Russians were not going around killing Ukrainian citizens. It's unfortunate for the citizens of course. But I dare say that the NWO asked for it and disregarded Putins speeches about corruption in Ukraine and therefore paid the price. If you want to look at both sides, then you will understand that Ukraine is just a proxy for an even more corrupt group of billionaires funding the NWO global government and using bio terrorism to threaten the world to bend to their agenda.

DmonSlyer's Facebook porfile:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2022, 09:46:16 AM »
I won't even mention what Ukraine is doing with Stem cell and organ research and using dead babies and kids for "science". No wonder the left wants Abortions so badly. Anti aging research from stem cells while simultaneously curbing population growth and trying to turn the west Gay so they stop producing children. It's all about population control in the minds of Bill Gates and his Euginics followers. Just look at what he's said in his Ted talks.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2022, 09:47:31 AM »
I won't even mention what Ukraine is doing with Stem cell and organ research and using dead babies and kids for "science". No wonder the left wants Abortions so badly. Anti aging research from stem cells while simultaneously curbing population growth and trying to turn the west Gay so they stop producing children. It's all about population control in the minds of Bill Gates and his Euginics followers. Just look at what he's said in his Ted talks.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2022, 10:38:16 AM »

Look dude, I'm trying to have a rational conversation and you have to come drop a turd on it.  There are some basic facts you and I can agree such as the US slide towards Authoritarianism but most of your "information" is straight up Russian propaganda which is insulting to all of us.  I get that your mind has to tie all happenings in the world into your religious believes about the NWO stuff but the actual facts just don't fit your contrived narrative. 

I'm not going to follow the Milo/Arlo/ CPtTrips path of destructive polarization because they are also even more profound poster childs of what is wrong with this country but let's just agree to disagree on your world views. 

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2022, 10:54:17 AM »
Look dude, I'm trying to have a rational conversation and you have to come drop a turd on it.  There are some basic facts you and I can agree such as the US slide towards Authoritarianism but most of your "information" is straight up Russian propaganda which is insulting to all of us.  I get that your mind has to tie all happenings in the world into your religious believes about the NWO stuff but the actual facts just don't fit your contrived narrative. 

I'm not going to follow the Milo/Arlo/ CPtTrips path of destructive polarization because they are also even more profound poster childs of what is wrong with this country but let's just agree to disagree on your world views.

It's not propaganda,  it's the truth, you are just too naive to look into it. Most of it came straight from Hunters laptop. You cannot deny it. You cannot deny miobiota or what ever the hell name of it he was funding over there. There is a reason why the Dutch farmers are protesting in mass now against the EU. Can you not see the bigger picture? Why do you chose to only see each event as something separate. Do you not understand this is all connected? I just dont understand how you cannot see all of these organizations and how they fit into the bigger picture here.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2022, 11:07:10 AM »
Can you explain to me what she means by "NWO for democratic countries?" It very much has do with Russia and Ukraine.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2022, 11:07:35 AM »
It's not propaganda,  it's the truth, you are just too naive to look into it. Most of it came straight from Hunters laptop. You cannot deny it. You cannot deny miobiota or what ever the hell name of it he was funding over there. There is a reason why the Dutch farmers are protesting in mass now against the EU. Can you not see the bigger picture? Why do you chose to only see each event as something separate. Do you not understand this is all connected? I just dont understand how you cannot see all of these organizations and how they fit into the bigger picture here.

You saying obviously false things does not make them truth.  I just don't understand how you don't do proper due diligence and repeat propaganda as if it actually true.  I just don't understand how you tie pieces of truth into false narratives just because you have an emotional need to do so.  Sorry dude, I do put a lot of effort into getting my facts straight and you simply repeat a narrative fed to you.  That really is about it.  I'm OK with you exercising your freedom of speech, even if it is not true.  That is your right to do so still.  But don't demand others accept your opinions as facts.  You have a right to your opinions but you don't have a right to create your own facts and demand others believe them.

So, let's agree to disagree and move on. 

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2022, 11:19:03 AM »
You saying obviously false things does not make them truth.  I just don't understand how you don't do proper due diligence and repeat propaganda as if it actually true.  I just don't understand how you tie pieces of truth into false narratives just because you have an emotional need to do so.  Sorry dude, I do put a lot of effort into getting my facts straight and you simply repeat a narrative fed to you.  That really is about it.  I'm OK with you exercising your freedom of speech, even if it is not true.  That is your right to do so still.  But don't demand others accept your opinions as facts.  You have a right to your opinions but you don't have a right to create your own facts and demand others believe them.

So, let's agree to disagree and move on.

What is not true that I said?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2022, 11:20:54 AM »
It's not propaganda,  it's the truth, you are just too naive to look into it.

Dude.  Don't give into give in to RabidRabbit.  He is just an operative for the Army of the Sheeple.  He just wants to suppress your dropping of Truth Bombs because he is probably working for the NWO to suppress Patriots like you from telling the truth.  If they can intimidate Patriots into silence then you might as well line up to get your arm laser scanned with termination number and report to the re-education camps that are being passed off as fenced FEMA camps setup in Walmart parking lots.

He is trying to silence you.  I guess it's your choice if you want to crawl a way with your tail between your legs or fight for America and the Constitution.

Remember, The Storm is coming. 

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2022, 11:24:44 AM »
The Ukraine :rofl

The peasants still falling for this garbage

Russia will win..fact

Next year you clowns will have another drama
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2022, 11:29:43 AM »
The Ukraine :rofl

The peasants still falling for this garbage

Russia will win..fact

Next year you clowns will have another drama

You need to come up with new material.

Zack re-runs suck.

And English pies suck gas out of a dead moose's arse that's been lying out in the hot sun for 3 days.

Fact.

You would have thought when the French subjugated you in 1066 they would have taught you a little about cooking in between raping your wives and mothers.