Author Topic: Moderator Abuse. Again.  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Moderator Abuse. Again.
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2022, 05:15:57 PM »
That's when it's time to get crazy and use a 262 to deack.  :D

You would need the perks for that first ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2022, 01:59:44 PM »
they caused a lot of players to quit. a single cv is not that big of a deal.   dar being down for hours just to annoy was dumb.

semp

That's funny.    I found the 49ers the first time they pulled off one of those missions.     
It looked fun so later joined them for a few.

The problem is people decide to want to outlaw behavior before even thinking about the fun that can be had on both sides. 

Many of the whiners' names here on the forums were the same names I saw on my films repeatedly upping a plane and bailing to see if someone on the ground is awarded a kill and then disappearing from the roster for a few minutes before coming back.

I stumbled upon a friendly once near of enemy strats in a m4 as I bombed them so I landed and drove a m3 with him to the HQ.   

The game has suffered so a certain vocal group can satisfy their need for instant gratification instead of enjoying the different dynamics.

This one is from 2013
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 02:28:34 PM by icepac »

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2022, 05:10:25 PM »

Actually, we tangled a bit recently.   :D I came back about three weeks for a short visit, but like so often in the past 7 years under a different name, though these days I'm more often than not sitting in a tower watching an empty map.

:aok Cool! I'm a little slow here, but what's your gameID now? Good to see you're still around and look forward to beating up on each other again!  :lol <S>
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2022, 07:09:45 AM »
:aok Cool! I'm a little slow here, but what's your gameID now? Good to see you're still around and look forward to beating up on each other again!  :lol <S>

Hes going by "Shame".

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2022, 10:46:09 AM »
Hes going by "Shame".

Ah, yes. Well, the attack pattern fits.  :D
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"