Author Topic: Momkey pox  (Read 2665 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Momkey pox
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2022, 03:38:44 PM »

I'm not OK with people walking around using hate symbols because they think it's funny. you might think it's funny but not me.

semp

Hate symbols like the kkk, blm, pride, and others....
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Online MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2022, 03:43:19 PM »
I really don't care what people think of me.

Christian and conservative values is what made this country great.

Fools are tearing it apart.

You are NOT part of their Christian values.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2022, 03:43:59 PM »
Hate symbols like the kkk, blm, pride, and others....

I know how KKK symbols involve hate. Care to try to explain how Black Lives Matter or Gay pride equates to hate (other than perhaps your fear turned hate of them)?

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2022, 03:51:07 PM »
You are NOT part of their Christian values.

you'd be incorrect.

Christians are taught to not judge and to love your neighbor.

liberals are taught that there is no God, the only rights you have are the ones they say you have. Liberals are a threat to my existence. Most everyday crime and Murder is committed by democrat-voting groups.

Liberals protect thugs and violent criminals and get them back on the street as soon as possible.

Liberals put people into boxes and label them. They marginalize people. They are loons.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Online MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2022, 03:56:21 PM »
To help with your education gina, https://www.americanprogress.org/article/christian-nationalism-is-single-biggest-threat-to-americas-religious-freedom/

Religious liberty is enshrined in the U.S. Constitution, yet the meaning of this core American value has been debated throughout the nation’s history. Today, conflicts most often arise from Christian nationalism, the anti-democratic notion that America is a nation by and for Christians alone. At its core, this idea threatens the principle of the separation of church and state and undermines the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment. It also leads to discrimination, and at times violence, against religious minorities and the nonreligious. Christian nationalism is also a contributing ideology in the religious right’s misuse of religious liberty as a rationale for circumventing laws and regulations aimed at protecting a pluralistic democracy, such as nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQI+ people, women, and religious minorities. These issues will only draw more attention in the years ahead, since the 6-3 conservative majority on the U.S. Supreme Court appears eager to hear more religious liberty cases advancing Christian nationalist arguments than in previous years.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2022, 04:13:10 PM »
So in other words, you're fine with it. I figured you would be.

you do understand it's in England, they have their own laws, police followed those laws.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.