Author Topic: Air conditioning is now evil  (Read 6141 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: Air conditioning is now evil
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2022, 06:54:22 PM »
You're the racist. You enjoy Watching black people kill each other and watching them murder their unborn children. Clown.

It's best not to interact with the fool. He likes to accuse people of being racists and extremists and he refers to certain people as "it"

He's not a good person. It's so much better to just ignore him. I know it's tough because he's so abrasive and  self righteous and he  injects himself into everyone else's business.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 07:01:01 PM by -gg- »
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2022, 06:56:58 PM »
It's best not to interact with the fool. He likes to accuse people of being racists and extremists and he refers to certain people as "it"

He's not a good person. It's so much better to just ignore him. I know it's tough because he injects himself into everyone else's business.

But you're a good person that doesn't inject yourself and treats everyone nice.  :)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2022, 08:33:46 PM »
The ghetto of Warsaw was a nice neighborhood till the Nazis forced the Jews to move in.

What's your point? You are flailing ineffectually while crying about nazis, it's silly.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2022, 08:41:41 PM »
What's your point? You are flailing ineffectually while crying about nazis, it's silly.

Someone said comparing cultures is fair game.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2022, 09:00:11 PM »
If it really was merely a matter of 'choice' then we'd all be rich. People don't chose poverty no matter how much you might like to believe that.

Some people do choose poverty by refusing to work hard and earn something better for themselves. Here in America I'm talking about. Of course it gets harder and harder the longer you make the wrong choices. Yes, most living in poverty here chose it. 
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2022, 09:10:46 PM »
Some people do choose poverty by refusing to work hard and earn something better for themselves. Here in America I'm talking about. Of course it gets harder and harder the longer you make the wrong choices. Yes, most living in poverty here chose it.

False perception, I assure you.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2022, 09:31:39 PM »

Eat more red meat. It is good for the brain.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2022, 10:31:56 PM »
False perception, I assure you.

Choosing poverty is not the same as wanting to be poor. It means for most living in poverty that while they might want riches, or even more than what they have, they are unwilling to do what is required for it. I'm sure you understand this. Right? 

When I say poverty, I mean the official designation for the US. It's an actual income amount and is pretty low. Anyone working full time at McDonalds will exceed the poverty level, even for a family of 4 as the sole earner. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 10:37:16 PM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2022, 11:06:12 PM »
According to the latest data from the U.S. Census Bureau — namely, the 2019 American Community Survey, 5-Year Estimates — the U.S. poverty rate nationally is 13.4%. This means that 13.4% of the national population lives below the poverty line. This is equal to more than approximately 42.5 million Americans living below the poverty line.

Mississippi: 20.3% of population lives below the poverty line
Louisiana: 19.2% of population lives below the poverty line
New Mexico: 19.1% of population lives below the poverty line
West Virginia: 17.6% of population lives below the poverty line
Kentucky: 17.3% of population lives below the poverty line
Arkansas: 17.0% of population lives below the poverty line
Alabama: 16.7% of population lives below the poverty line
Oklahoma: 15.7% of population lives below the poverty line
Tennessee: 15.2% of population lives below the poverty line
South Carolina: 15.2% of population lives below the poverty line

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewdepietro/2021/11/04/us-poverty-rate-by-state-in-2021/?sh=31580b251b38

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2022, 12:23:29 AM »
Now add in all the assistance they get and you'll find they aren't so poor.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2022, 12:51:25 AM »

I just added mine. still poor.  right now would do a little dance if I even made 13k.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2022, 06:45:51 AM »

I just added mine. still poor.  right now would do a little dance if I even made 13k.

semp

Sorry semp but some examples just don't fit the average existence...

I think you might be one of these from what I can tell by your insightful posts

Peace

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2022, 07:14:44 AM »
Choosing poverty is not the same as wanting to be poor. It means for most living in poverty that while they might want riches, or even more than what they have, they are unwilling to do what is required for it. I'm sure you understand this. Right? 

When I say poverty, I mean the official designation for the US. It's an actual income amount and is pretty low. Anyone working full time at McDonalds will exceed the poverty level, even for a family of 4 as the sole earner.

But you're also making the assumption that riches is actually accomplishable by everyone (not just anyone) and that everyone has that opportunity available, which is not reality in the remotest way. You're making a class distinction in a political way with such a claim and painting everyone struggling as lazy ... by choice.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2022, 07:18:30 AM »

Receive or that you perceive? Someone on this forum told a story about their neighbor taking vacations to Hawaii and Europe on assistance. The tale seemed a bit tall.