Author Topic: Air conditioning is now evil  (Read 6173 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Air conditioning is now evil
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2022, 05:06:18 PM »
America is still a land of opportunity. Work hard, succeed. Don't and fail. I would never deprive someone the freedom to choose.

If it really was merely a matter of 'choice' then we'd all be rich. People don't chose poverty no matter how much you might like to believe that.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2022, 05:10:40 PM »
Talking about or comparing cultures is not racist.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2022, 05:13:52 PM »
Talking about or comparing cultures is not racist.

Actually, it very much can be. I'd ask you to look back through your posts with a critical eye but I suspect you wouldn't see it (even if I took great pains to point it out to you).

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2022, 05:31:06 PM »
I'd ask you to study to the statistical analysis of black on black crime in major cities but I'd suspect you'd still have some kind of excuse as to how its the white man's fault, which is actually the racist connotation that GG is referring to.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2022, 05:48:54 PM »
I'd ask you to study to the statistical analysis of black on black crime in major cities but I'd suspect you'd still have some kind of excuse as to how its the white man's fault, which is actually the racist connotation that GG is referring to.

nope it would make me question why you aren't interested in white on white crimes.

I would like your answer. but I already know it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2022, 05:50:18 PM »
Just look at all of these areas where "systemic racism" is supposedly happening and generally the leadership of that area has been controlled by the same people for decades, many of them today are controlled by "people of color" who use their own people as pawns for their agenda. When are people going to learn.

To paraphrase: 'It's the black people's fault that they are impoverished. It's the black people's fault that they have gang crime. White supremacy has never once played a part.'

Knowing what sources you rely on for your world pov it isn't surprising when you make such claims.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2022, 06:14:47 PM »

This is how crime is seen by certain groups and organizations

Black on black crime - white mans fault because white man racist
Black on white crime - white mans fault because white man racist
White on black crime - white mans fault because white man racist, then proceed to loot, murder, burn down, riot everything you see because of "social injustice"

And before someone cries about "this post be racist", doing a search online will prove the above. But you cant say that because "you is racist" for speaking out about other groups getting a free pass on racism
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 06:17:02 PM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2022, 06:15:25 PM »
If white man not evil why he air condition his own house?

turn air conditioner around and cool the world :salute

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2022, 06:19:06 PM »
If white man not evil why he air condition his own house?

turn air conditioner around and cool the world :salute

NoooOOOOooooOOO that will cause climate change  :rofl
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2022, 06:20:47 PM »
To paraphrase: 'It's the black people's fault that they are impoverished. It's the black people's fault that they have gang crime. White supremacy has never once played a part.'

Knowing what sources you rely on for your world pov it isn't surprising when you make such claims.

Yeah, referring to a prominent black educated historian isn't a good source? LOL.

Every race has been enslaved by a group that perceives them to be more dominant or supremacist. No other race uses that as a crutch to justify their failures. If you cannot critique a culture of a specific race murdering their own kind in outrageous #s in a single city, run by a black lesbain woman, than that is part of the problem. Yes, it's their own fault individually because they are the ones individually making those decisions. No white man told them to join Gangs and murder their own people.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2022, 06:22:09 PM »
This is how crime is seen by certain groups and organizations

Black on black crime - white mans fault because white man racist
Black on white crime - white mans fault because white man racist
White on black crime - white mans fault because white man racist, then proceed to loot, murder, burn down, riot everything you see because of "social injustice"

And before someone cries about "this post be racist", doing a search online will prove the above. But you cant say that because "you is racist" for speaking out about other groups getting a free pass on racism

Exactly!
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2022, 06:23:40 PM »
Yeah, referring to a prominent black educated historian isn't a good source? LOL.

Every race has been enslaved by a group that perceives them to be more dominant or supremacist. No other race uses that as a crutch to justify their failures. If you cannot critique a culture of a specific race murdering their own kind in outrageous #s in a single city, run by a black lesbain woman, than that is part of the problem. Yes, it's their own fault individually because they are the ones individually making those decisions. No white man told them to join Gangs and murder their own people.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2022, 06:23:45 PM »

then why not criticize the white race for white on white crime.   who's fault is that?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2022, 06:46:41 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

You're the racist. You enjoy Watching black people kill each other and watching them murder their unborn children. Clown.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2022, 06:51:59 PM »
You're the racist. You enjoy Watching black people kill each other and watching them murder their unborn children. Clown.

What are you resorting to? (I'll give you a hint. It starts with 'p').