Author Topic: Here we go. WHO declares monkeypox a global health emergency  (Read 2652 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars

Great. 

A young child and a parent have just tested positive here in Los Angeles. They say transmission is through close bodily contact- touching the sores, bodily fluids, and also through droplets form breathing or sneezing/coughing but only at short distances.

I wonder if they've learned from the Covid misinformation that happened along the way and will be more accurate in dealing with this one?

This stuff may not kill many people, but this is nasty.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/monkeypox-globalhealthemergency-who/2022/07/23/id/1080045/

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
Re: Here we go. WHO declares monkeypox a global health emergency
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 12:41:57 PM »
 :rofl

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 12:57:13 PM »
They sure wont point a finger and shame the ones spreading the monkey disease like they did with people and the wuhan flu
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 01:00:14 PM »
They sure wont point a finger and shame the ones spreading the monkey disease like they did with people and the wuhan flu

That's right!

lol

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 01:31:58 PM »
only covid misinformation is the one you spread 2 years ago. it only affects old people...

and my favorite masks is how they control you. I still laugh at that one.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 01:36:33 PM »
Don't bother, Semp.  :)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 01:47:53 PM »
what I'm talking about is the string of misinformation that went out along the way.

They first said it was not transmissible, then told us masks do more damage than good so don't wear one. A bunch of stuff that anyone who has any kind of memory should remember.

They said that the vaccine was 99 percent effective and that we would not get covid if we were vaccinated. Then "breakthrough" cases were very rare.

Now we know that none of that was true. I hope they do a better job with this one.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2022, 02:07:58 PM »
He told us that we should not be walking around wearing masks.

Then he switched to requiring masks - and THEN said it was "common sense" to wear two masks.

You guys can ignore history if you want, but I'm not. People, governments and officials flat out lied to us many times regarding Covid. There's no reason for me to suddenly trust them.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2022, 02:44:25 PM »
dude or dude the. not many people knew what to do with covid. as more data came in you adjust. were mistakes done at the beginning, absolutely, but as more info was available then things get adjusted. that's what happened.

when my wife got sick in December 2020. data had already came in that horse manure didn't work, a few other meds either didn't work or had little effect.

her doctor who knew her for years was frustrated, he didn't know what to do. I could tell in his voice. he said we cutting body parts and we don't know why it happened. he called a brain surgeon because of my wife's mental status and he did an mri actually one also this January. both normal. but they couldn't tell why she her brain was affected.  my doctor who also saw her says that he's got other patients and he doesn't know what to do.

we think the covid is over or at least I try to think but the effects from it will be around for decades.

all I can do is get vaccinated I knew from the first shot that I can still get it.  but my chances of ending up in a hospital are less.  I knew that from when I took the first shot.

semp

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2022, 02:47:23 PM »
Don't bother, Semp.  :)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2022, 03:50:01 PM »
Fauci said that he lied about masks - to prevent people from buying them. They even call it "the noble lie"  LOL.

So now I'm supposed to trust that he or anyone else is not telling me a "noble" lie? Not me

Arlo - it would be great if you either added something or just stay out. I think you're a worthless, busybody and ignorant fool - but I know some people might somehow enjoy your henpecking BS.

:)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2022, 04:11:39 PM »
Bend the knee

That will save you

:rofl

You people

Monkey pox :rofl

Peasants getting prepped for winter :rofl

If you stand on a bible while partaking in your depravities you will be immune  :old:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 04:13:27 PM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2022, 04:24:31 PM »
I would like to add also that everything we were told was presented to us as fact. I'm more than fine with them not knowing or saying that this is precautionary or that they just don't know but they think this or that. But what they did was actually lie about things.
They told us it was 99% effective without having any studies done. Now we know that that's completely not true.
So many things we know now that we're actually completely false they presented as fact.

I'm glad I never took the vaccine because now there are things coming out with immune disorders caused by that vaccine. And they also are showing studies that people who have been vaccinated, and especially multiple times, are actually more susceptible to getting covid and other diseases now.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2022, 04:37:18 PM »
please do compare fauci to your orange idol,  it's only one person,  it will dissappear in the spring, use clorox, have a bright light  it's a conspiracy to make me look bad,  stop testing numbers will go down, use horse manure, after the 2020 election it will dissappear. due to my leadership we got a vaccine in 8 months, wait my vaccine doesn't work.

should I go on? not even gonna include fox who required vaccine but their 2 main show guys were against it,  while themselves being vaccinated.

oh it's a demon vas because it has luciferin while not knowing what it is.  it has a tracker, unlike your phone. it can make you magnetic, like any kid doesn't know you lick a spoon, it sticks to your nose.

so guess who posted misinformation?

semp

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2022, 04:51:26 PM »
Don't give into it Semp. It wants the attention and doesn't have a better way to get it.  :)