Author Topic: back when covid started, people here made predictions.  (Read 3062 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: back when covid started, people here made predictions.
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2022, 02:10:08 AM »
No it's not been debunked. You are reading the articles incorrectly. And they are purposely writing them in that manner and saying it was debunked, but it's not debunked. It's a fact that it altered the DNA of the liver cells in the lab.

What they are saying is debunked is that it alters the human genome. The study never said that. It said that they are testing that.

So to get out in front of this these articles are saying that the study has been debunked. Absolutely not true.

You can make up your own mind. You can be ignorant or not. You can read or you can not read.

well I'm vaxx, you think my doctor which just did a physical including lab would tell me I'm dying. I had my first shot in March if last year, my mom had hers almost as soon as it came out.  in a lab it took 6 hours,  you think by now we would have some scary results.

explain that.  while I go to waste my awesome urine that can kills most diseases in a lab.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2022, 05:41:47 AM »
I agree you wee is the new poo
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2022, 06:07:50 AM »
But the majority of Americans are overweight?

:rofl

At least...probably obese

Still like watching ppl wear masks outside and  or with them below their noses....totally disregard to the fact most masks ppl wore offered no protection regardless of how they wore them

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2022, 06:50:57 AM »
I see people that are in a car by themselves that are wearing one of those blue masks. It says right on the box of those that it offers no protection against covid, besides wearing it inside a car alone is completely absurd. But I guess the scared sheeple that were told by the government to live in fear over the chinese flu will continue to do
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2022, 07:02:32 AM »
I see people that are in a car by themselves that are wearing one of those blue masks. It says right on the box of those that it offers no protection against covid, besides wearing it inside a car alone is completely absurd. But I guess the scared sheeple that were told by the government to live in fear over the chinese flu will continue to do

Mission accomplished end quote repeat line

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2022, 07:16:35 AM »

DmonSlayer for the win.

"Less than a hundred dead total.  Whole thing over by end of March."

Strange how it all started in this man's backyard huh. Why didn't they stop it there?

The virus was manipulated in a lab, he funded that manipulation and research with the NIH. 

What did Dr. Charles Lieber of Harvard really do?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

Sick sick people we are dealing with here.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion