Author Topic: Monday is August  (Read 3204 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Monday is August
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2022, 05:48:57 PM »
Well that's the game and you're wrong.

You probably haven't played in 15 years anyway. You're just a busybody freeloader.

It would be a big sell. People would want to join in.

Thanks for the balanced discussion without making up stuff.  :)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2022, 07:30:32 PM »
If any channel should be on main page it should be Channel 1 All. And seeing that it was disabled, and the reasons why, is a good sign that broadcasting 200 would not be a good idea.
You assume 200 is a big part of the game, and probably is for you, but mostly relates to my signature.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2022, 08:51:03 PM »
I would guess that most people who play do tune to 200.

But having a radio channel broadcast, the live map and links to player's live feeds would be great.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2022, 02:29:32 AM »
so quit and post there.  nobody has a gun to your head.

I was a war thunder beta tester. 3 flights is all it took for me.

semp
I hate war thunder. I think you missed the point. I pointed out the reasons the next generation of aviation game enthusiasts think that AH is ghey.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2022, 02:33:17 AM »
I hate war thunder. I think you missed the point. I pointed out the reasons the next generation of aviation game enthusiasts think that AH is ghey.

either play or quit,  I can't play because I can't afford it.. but been playing for years.  who cares what somebody that didn't up a plane thinks.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2022, 02:34:54 AM »
Didn't you post a tearful goodbye a few weeks ago?
Peanut out?

You sold your gear and announced that you're leaving the game. Nobody cares what you think about anything.
The point of my post you are replying to went completely over your head as well as semps. Just pointing  out what the next Gen of potential players are saying about this game. Although I'm burnt out on it I am still actively recommending it to young folks all around. You GINA are a complete wackjob.You are a complete crackpot and people only entertain you because you are the equivalent of the circus coming to town. Sorry that it bugs you for me to point out OTHER people's valud complaints about this wonderful but completely unappealing game. You should back off of these forums and start posting all you wacky unrelated topics on other forums that better cater to roadside attractions like you.

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2022, 02:41:22 AM »
either play or quit,  I can't play because I can't afford it.. but been playing for years.  who cares what somebody that didn't up a plane thinks.

semp
Semp you should actively be promoting this game. You understand that very minimal effort at quite low risk could made a difference in this game right now? All I'm saying is that people out side of AH that would love it if they tried it see absolutely no appeal because it is incredibly expensive, outdated and has bare minimum numbers. Personally, it's not expensive too me. But I will not pay for anything that is not having a portion of my money re invested. This game is dead and nobody is doing anything about it. Therefor I no longer play. But I still actively recommend to 10+ people a day. 10 out of 10 people say the same things.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2022, 03:06:08 AM »
The point of my post you are replying to went completely over your head as well as semps. Just pointing  out what the next Gen of potential players are saying about this game. Although I'm burnt out on it I am still actively recommending it to young folks all around. You GINA are a complete wackjob.You are a complete crackpot and people only entertain you because you are the equivalent of the circus coming to town. Sorry that it bugs you for me to point out OTHER people's valud complaints about this wonderful but completely unappealing game. You should back off of these forums and start posting all you wacky unrelated topics on other forums that better cater to roadside attractions like you.

'twas a tearful goodbye indeed.

peanutz out

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2022, 03:08:50 AM »
'twas a tearful goodbye indeed.

peanutz out
Whatever you say dude.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2022, 03:14:08 AM »
Sells his gear, says he's out - but here he is. recommending the game that he doesn't like to over ten people a day so they can enjoy it for a few more months till it's dunnzo.

:rofl
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 03:16:40 AM by -gg- »

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2022, 03:19:46 AM »
Sells his gear, says he's out - but here he is. recommending the game that he doesn't like to over ten people a day.

:rofl
Doing much more than you. Gladly. I have played AH with periodic breaks since I was 6 Years old. Never lost the love for it. Anyways not arguing any longer with such an openly confused dimwit like you.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2022, 03:26:16 AM »
Just pointing out that you said you were out - and would see the lucky one's in the non-virtual world, but here you are. Complaining about the game still.

just trying to figure you out. You're all over the place with your emotions. Kinda nutty

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2022, 03:27:42 AM »
Just pointing out that you said you were out - and would see the lucky one's in the non-virtual world, but here you are. Complaining about the game still.

just trying to figure you out. You're all over the place with your emotions. Kinda nutty
one thing we have in common....nuts

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2022, 08:44:45 AM »
This game passes time for me. I've finally adapted to the current circumstances and the current player base, trying to (in a manner of speaking) squelch some disappointments I see. There are still remnants of old times that keep me from getting too bored here. Hope it rebounds- especially the kind of like-minded, patient player base that attracted me to it 20 years ago, but also it's understandable that life for them and for its creator goes on. Come what may, I guess.

EGG
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2022, 05:27:14 PM »
Semp you should actively be promoting this game. You understand that very minimal effort at quite low risk could made a difference in this game right now? All I'm saying is that people out side of AH that would love it if they tried it see absolutely no appeal because it is incredibly expensive, outdated and has bare minimum numbers. Personally, it's not expensive too me. But I will not pay for anything that is not having a portion of my money re invested. This game is dead and nobody is doing anything about it. Therefor I no longer play. But I still actively recommend to 10+ people a day. 10 out of 10 people say the same things.

I could see how you recommend the game.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.