Author Topic: Something Similar..or hope?  (Read 1640 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
Re: Something Similar..or hope?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2022, 04:01:09 PM »
So GG... I've been on a very long haitus so excuse me.  Is the woman in your avatar you, a SO, or what?

That's me.

I used to be nuke, and a guy. That's why the forum's tolerant liberals have called me an "it" lol.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2022, 04:02:17 PM »
and by the way, please check out my forum in my sig. You can talk more freely about the world going to toejam over there.

:banana:
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2022, 04:05:13 PM »
If you're referring to a singular post by me 'it' was a mistake. I first said it in reference to your tactic and the second was a typo of mistaken repetition. There are, however, numerous examples of you making personal attacks though you claim to be a grudgeless and friendly 'Christian' soul.  ;)

Offline decoy

• Nickel Member
      • Clay Mercer on the web
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 06:50:11 AM »
If you're referring to a singular post by me 'it' was a mistake. I first said it in reference to your tactic and the second was a typo of mistaken repetition. There are, however, numerous examples of you making personal attacks though you claim to be a grudgeless and friendly 'Christian' soul.  ;)

Well, Arlo, there are personal attacks and then there are personal attacks.  I think personal attacks on a bully or jerk are justified.  Also, if someone else draws first blood (especially in an online urinating contest) a personal attack in response is okay, too. 

Stuff said in this forum usually falls into three categories.  The good stuff that makes you think, the funny stuff that makes you laugh, and the stuff from morons that make you roll your eyes and ignore their future posts.
Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff
Rule #2 It's all small stuff.
Rule #3 What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.  Except redheads, they just kill you.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2022, 07:49:07 AM »
Well, Arlo, there are personal attacks and then there are personal attacks.  I think personal attacks on a bully or jerk are justified.  Also, if someone else draws first blood (especially in an online urinating contest) a personal attack in response is okay, too. 

Stuff said in this forum usually falls into three categories.  The good stuff that makes you think, the funny stuff that makes you laugh, and the stuff from morons that make you roll your eyes and ignore their future posts.

Justified personal attacks on a forum? Huh. I'll hafta give that a think and imagine what such justification is. And 'first blood' is often imaginary regarding skin thickness.

Well, I'm just a blunt type that couldn't care less about bullies trying to impress the masses. I'll speak my mind and if someone says something stupid or behaves poorly in public I might say so. But I won't get emotionally invested in them or invent a  persona to hate. Usually they've made up their own bad persona already and trying to inflate it is investing more of my energy than they're worth.  :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2022, 10:39:36 AM »
You truly are boring.  You're not even a particularly good troll.  FACT. 

Begone fool.  The adults want to talk without listening to the drivel of a child.

Adults playing a cartoon game

You tool :rofl

Budwater is piss fact
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2022, 09:41:46 AM »
If this thread hasn't scated you off fudgums,

There's about 100 of us in ma nightly by 9pm eastern

Hope to see you there

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2022, 09:01:24 PM »
Hi all,

getting the urge once again to join the virtual skies. Life has settled for a moment(even though Football is kicking up very soon). I know that the old community here is long gone, but there is still a community here keeping it going! Is there other options that other players have sought out in the virtual skies? I know it's a tad disrespectful, but I am not sure where the next best place would be.

All the best.

Football is starting soon, this Friday in fact. The Prem will be exciting, per usual, and the Arsenal look in mid season form already. Though, that is probably a bad sign as only down from here. Counting down the minutes.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2022, 07:23:12 AM »
I am ready for college football.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2022, 08:39:19 AM »
I am ready for college football.

What position?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2022, 01:06:21 PM »
What position?

I bet couch, some form of dead animal  on a plate and a small fridge filled with margaritas.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.