Author Topic: PSA  (Read 598 times)

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
PSA
« on: August 11, 2022, 06:42:15 AM »
Guys,

With so much false media out there, I thought this would be useful:

1. FBI agents can't just show up to search a property. Investigators first need to obtain a search warrant, which requires convincing a judge that they have probable cause that a crime occurred.

2. Federal authorities seeking a search warrant present their evidence and the basis for needing to search a property in an affidavit reviewed by a federal magistrate or district court judge.

Magistrate judges are not nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate.  Instead, they are appointed by district court judges to handle matters such as search warrant applications and defendants' initial court appearances.

3. The judge can ask for additional information and question the agent seeking the search warrant under oath.

4. The judge will only sign off on the warrant if there is probable cause there's evidence of a federal crime at the location authorities want to search.

There is no evidence in recent events that the FBI are corrupt or planted information.  If the person whose home was raided wishes, they can release the affidavit given to them by the FBI as they left.  This details exactly why they were there, what they were looking for and what they took.

There is no reason not to release the affidavit if you are innocent and\or not hiding anything.  :old:

Disclaimer: I'm not polarized into any political party.  I hope this helps the understanding of this process.  :salute
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: PSA
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 06:49:40 AM »
The fbi has ignored an obvious crime from the other other side while participating in out right lies of russian collusion

How does anyone think its not bias?

As bad as they want this man out of their inner circle I don't put anything past them

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 06:56:04 AM »
Maybe so if you listen to certain media.  I actually read the Mueller report myself rather than rely on the media to interpret and skew it toward how they want it perceived.  Here is a link to the report: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Some don't have time for this kinda thing, but there certainly is a price to pay for just taking a "news" source's delivery of any topic.

-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 07:04:03 AM »
Certain groups are bending the rules to prevent opposition from ruining their dictatorship
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 07:06:39 AM »
Going further on this, maybe it would be a good thing if there was an independent News Accrediting Service.  That is, for any media outlet that uses the word "News" in their title.  If there was a way to near guarantee unbiasedness.

I found this though and it is pretty good (Media Bias Chart): https://adfontesmedia.com

Yay for truth!  :salute
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 07:31:08 AM »
Certain groups are bending the rules to prevent opposition from ruining their dictatorship

Bending breaking just a matter of degrees..

Just like getting a judge to sign off on something...just have to find the right one

If both sides were under the same scrutiny I would be all for it but when one side is completely ignored while the other is under a continuous witch hunt for something/anything to charge him with its criminal imo

November can't get here fast enough

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 07:31:52 AM »
Good to see you are educating yourself Slade.  Add to that the so called evidence is not always factual, and you get it.

So much false "evidence" has been paid for by true criminals, that it is hard to trust anyone. More so when a political group like the fbi is involved.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 07:35:25 AM »
Bending breaking just a matter of degrees..

Just like getting a judge to sign off on something...just have to find the right one

If both sides were under the same scrutiny I would be all for it but when one side is completely ignored while the other is under a continuous witch hunt for something/anything to charge him with its criminal imo

November can't get here fast enough

Eagler

Please educate yourself on your God-King. There are many books out there to help you.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2022, 07:37:07 AM »
Going further on this, maybe it would be a good thing if there was an independent News Accrediting Service.  That is, for any media outlet that uses the word "News" in their title.  If there was a way to near guarantee unbiasedness.

I found this though and it is pretty good (Media Bias Chart): https://adfontesmedia.com

Yay for truth!  :salute

https://adfontesmedia.com/about-ad-fontes-media/
Ad Fontes Media, Inc. is a company founded in 2018 by Vanessa Otero,

https://voterrecords.com/voter/2488970/vanessa-otero

Vanessa Lea Otero (born 1981) is affiliated with the Democratic Party.

Yay for transparency!   :ahand

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2022, 07:40:38 AM »
Good to see you are educating yourself Slade.  Add to that the so called evidence is not always factual, and you get it.

So much false "evidence" has been paid for by true criminals, that it is hard to trust anyone. More so when a political group like the fbi is involved.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2022, 07:44:11 AM »
Please educate yourself on your God-King. There are many books out there to help you.

Not mine but you know that..

All for investigations on every single politician in dc ..same effort they put into trump

But they won't so they are bias and corrupt...it's that simple

Eagler

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2022, 07:54:40 AM »
Vanessa Lea Otero (born 1981) is affiliated with the Democratic Party.

Good find.  Yes, she is registered to vote.

If one only follows what one political party says as 100% truth all the time and mandates that any other ideas are always 100% false, you are in a cult.  I do not think that is the case. here. ;-)

Why don't you visit them and get to know who and what they are. I have found they are real people you can actually contact and talk to not some monolithic agency pushing some point of view.

Is there a better maintained and more accurate media-biased chart, if so please post it.  This is simply the best I found so far.  I don't know everything.

Thanks.  :salute
-- Flying as X15 --