Author Topic: Tesla 500 mile range Semi will cost more than $200,000  (Read 12905 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Tesla 500 mile range Semi will cost more than $200,000
« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2023, 06:47:03 PM »
When someone can produce science and data to support the anti green crowd I’ll start oaying attension. Haven’t seen it yet. Much like lack of evidence in other subjects

You havent seen it becausee any evidence of opposition of the people in power and the agendas they push are immediately removed from the internet and the persons that post it also have their online existence silenced. Look at covid. Any opposition about the virus or how the "vaccine" hurts people were quickly deleted and never allowed to be spoken about ever again because it goes against what the people in power were telling the general population on what they are supposed to believe. Now things are coming out of the woodwork on how the deleted things are actually true. This post will get reported here because I spoke out against the agendas and having an opinion that is different then what certain people tell you that you must believe is wrong and will get silenced for speaking out
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women