Author Topic: About 5 weeks till I'm back  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
About 5 weeks till I'm back
« on: September 05, 2022, 07:13:25 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

looked at my budget this am and I can get my 'beast' rig next week.  The week after I can get my CH gear (settle down settle down I'm saving up to replace it with Virble over time).  So you guys will get an easy target to kill pretty much M - F after 6 CST till about 10:00 CST. 

All of that said I started this account when Dichotomy was the nick I went by online.  Obviously that has changed over time due to spam, exes, etc. 

So I'm soliciting opinions.  Should I change my nick to 'Albus15' which is a takeoff of my last call sign that Stampf hung on me.  Or should I go with my current internet moniker 'Tabrityfarms' which is a takeoff of the fact that my mom and I garden together, or should I just keep it as 'Dicho'

New guys.. seriously.  I appreciate your opinions but I'm really wanting the opinions of old vets I've fought with and against. 

Thoughts you old vets? 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: About 5 weeks till I'm back
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 07:18:52 PM »
Callsigns are personal, hence up to you. I see no problem with any of them, even the original.  :) :salute

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 09:02:19 PM »
or should I just keep it as 'Dicho'

Yes.  How else will we recognize you?

- oldman

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2022, 10:56:54 PM »
Keep your original and Dicho  that’s how we all knew ya as in the old times of JG-11 but they were also the old times . I am no longer flying here Like Stampf Rider VonMessa and not sure about TheBug . I know Canuuk is the Co of JG-11. Is so I guess you need to follow what you think will fit you now at those time

Molsman/Crazy8s. Forget what call sign you flew with me
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 07:00:04 AM »
With a k instead of the h is my vote :)

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2022, 08:02:06 PM »

Yes.  How else will we recognize you?

- oldman

The fact that I suck leaps to mind Old :)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2022, 08:03:09 PM »
Keep your original and Dicho  that’s how we all knew ya as in the old times of JG-11 but they were also the old times . I am no longer flying here Like Stampf Rider VonMessa and not sure about TheBug . I know Canuuk is the Co of JG-11. Is so I guess you need to follow what you think will fit you now at those time

Molsman/Crazy8s. Forget what call sign you flew with me

I do believe both :)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 08:07:06 PM »
With a k instead of the h is my vote :)

Eagler

LOL.... bellybutton :)

The vets have spoken.  Dicho it is.  See yall soonish.  Can't wait

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2022, 09:33:31 PM »
Keep the old one for history's sake.  :aok

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2022, 07:58:17 PM »
done Brooke... put the order in today for my rig.  See all things vr for the total post.  May miss the next scenario based on time stuff but I won't miss many after that. 

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2022, 08:29:32 PM »
Sweet!

I hope you make it for some of the October fun.  But if not, we'll see you in the next one.  :aok

Offline sundowner25

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2022, 02:45:57 PM »
I would like to know more about the role your exes have played in your name changing lol.

You could change your name to ExTookit

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2022, 04:02:01 PM »
Whenever you get back, Dicho, we gotta do some 1v1s to start, then wing up.  :devil

Double Mossies sound fun. My performance in Spitfires is frankly poor, but I can work the Mossy day in and day out.  :airplane:
Turn n' Burn!

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2022, 04:57:52 PM »
Whenever you get back, Dicho, we gotta do some 1v1s to start, then wing up.  :devil

Double Mossies sound fun. My performance in Spitfires is frankly poor, but I can work the Mossy day in and day out.  :airplane:
  For sure Tig.  Had to set the HOTAS setup back 1 week to 29 Sept for purchase due to unforeseen expenses so I'm looking at around 6 Oct to have everything in and set up, 13 Oct for first online flight, and 27 Oct to be fully in game.  Got set back a couple of months due to life being what it is but I'm chomping at the bit to get back in with you fellas. 

I may see if Brooke will let me do a ride along or two with the Oct scenario though. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 05:11:49 PM by Dichotomy »

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2022, 04:58:36 PM »
I would like to know more about the role your exes have played in your name changing lol.

You could change your name to ExTookit

I'll shoot you a DM... too long winded for a forum post imo