Author Topic: Quick Question...  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Quick Question...
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2022, 12:27:56 PM »
Seemed like a pretty obvious troll to me, just like the current 'watch grass grow' thread.

Please explain how posting my experiences using paint is a troll. Was it controversial? Was it inflammatory? Was the intent to provoke other users into an emotional response? Did it attack other users?

It was a decent thread that pretty much went two pages without any problems at all.

So how was it trolling?

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2022, 12:38:06 PM »
Rule..... do not piss in cherios
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2022, 05:17:43 PM »

Cheerios.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline spudman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2022, 05:20:02 PM »
Pip pip cherrio!

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2022, 05:20:58 PM »
Pip pip cherrio!

I thought it was toodle pip! Cheerio!

Am I incorrect in this?
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2022, 07:37:03 PM »

post toasties
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2022, 08:01:28 PM »
Please explain how posting my experiences using paint is a troll. Was it controversial? Was it inflammatory? Was the intent to provoke other users into an emotional response? Did it attack other users?

It was a decent thread that pretty much went two pages without any problems at all.

So how was it trolling?

Seems a lot lately here people are seeing things that are not there and easily offended thin skin.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2022, 08:06:45 PM »
Can one of the smart guys explain to me why Toad's paint thread got closed?  There was some really good info in there and I'm sure the topic hadn't yet run its course.  That thread seemed really innocent to me...

Help me out?

You should ask which one of your buddies complained.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2022, 11:22:35 PM »
You should ask which one of your buddies complained.

Ever since Skuzzy told us all to report rule violations as we see them I have dutifully followed orders.

Think of me as the political spy in your apartment complex that watches your every move.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2022, 01:40:53 AM »
Ever since Skuzzy told us all to report rule violations as we see them I have dutifully followed orders.
That means since 2008, at least. In the original rules by Pyro reporting was not suggested. The actual rules have been the same since the early days.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni