Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Ignore
« on: September 09, 2022, 12:36:15 AM »
 :old:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 12:38:56 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 12:41:23 AM »
Just curious ... how'd things turn out with the house? Hope things took an upper turn.  :pray

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 12:41:28 AM »
damn margaritas ville drivers.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2022, 04:49:14 PM »
Wha huh uh hehehehe
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2022, 06:03:49 PM »
IGOR… NO!!!!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2022, 07:38:56 PM »
Just curious ... how'd things turn out with the house? Hope things took an upper turn.  :pray

I was able to get papers filed and time stamped to have the auction canceled for now 🙃

Am being told that it could take 5 to 7 months to get to where I will be arguably with an ok result...

Trying to cover my rear from all angles...asked 3 US Marshals to watch what I was doing and my reason for drawing an upside-down American flag with flagpole etc...on a document that I was being required to sign, knowing it was a lie...2 of them understood it and said it was a good idea, lol...then 1 of the 2 ladies asked me "so you did receive legal advice and preparation of forms?"

I said NO....... but told them I was lying before I ever signed it and why I was being forced to do it

It's all on video/audio at the Federal building

With that said.... this is like a War I am in....so far I've been able to win the first 2 to 3 battles....not sure how many more it's going to take, but I’ve been digging in and preparing for the next one...just have had the best sleep Wednesday night and last night than I've had in over 2 to 3 months 😀
« Last Edit: September 09, 2022, 07:42:19 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2022, 07:55:32 PM »
Stay vigilant, my friend. PM your way.