Author Topic: Trying to renew my account  (Read 767 times)

Offline Majors

• Copper Member
Trying to renew my account
« on: September 27, 2022, 04:28:18 PM »
Hi Mates

This is the old Majors trying to come back after being gone for a few years.

Looks  like I must creat a new account.  I have gone through the process up to the point AH is supposed to send me an email with some numbers.  I have now tried this five times with no email.  What do I do?  Is there anyone at home at hitech?  Anyone at home on AH?

Help please.

Majors

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Trying to renew my account
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 04:54:55 PM »
Did you check your spam email?

Offline Prayer

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 07:04:04 PM »
Talon?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 06:10:55 AM »
Welcome back Majors!

See you in MA soon

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline ZE

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 08:13:01 AM »
Welcome back Major  :aok

Offline Majors

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2022, 03:31:05 PM »
Hi Mates

Many thanks for the comments.  Not in spam.  Is there any way to call somebody at Hitech??  I was in Warbirds in the '90's 617 RAF Dambusters  Came over here just as AH was starting with Tangmere Wing.  Moved to 249 RAF.  Was in here until three years ago.  Had CH controllers that stopped working with Win 10.  Got some Thrustmasters controllers and they would not work either.  I'm easily the oldest guy in here at 85 and it was a definite pain in the rear this old geezer didn't want to fool with.  So out.  Now trying to get back in. Missed combat flying.  Got the new FS program all million gigs.  Difficult flying in there as well.

So, thanks again.  Is Marco still around?  All my guys left over the years.  Ramjet was my boss.

By the way, Old Vet.  Army aviator.  Special Forces Aviation 1962 - 1963 SEA.  2/506/101st Airborne.  Wife and I traveled to England a lot back in the '90's, Tangmere Wing used to gather at Shepherd's Market during visits so we all knew each other.  Great group of guys. 

Anyone with any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Salute - Majors

PS Sorry to be so long winded

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2022, 03:34:45 PM »
Hi Mates

Many thanks for the comments.  Not in spam.  Is there any way to call somebody at Hitech??  I was in Warbirds in the '90's 617 RAF Dambusters  Came over here just as AH was starting with Tangmere Wing.  Moved to 249 RAF.  Was in here until three years ago.  Had CH controllers that stopped working with Win 10.  Got some Thrustmasters controllers and they would not work either.  I'm easily the oldest guy in here at 85 and it was a definite pain in the rear this old geezer didn't want to fool with.  So out.  Now trying to get back in. Missed combat flying.  Got the new FS program all million gigs.  Difficult flying in there as well.

So, thanks again.  Is Marco still around?  All my guys left over the years.  Ramjet was my boss.

By the way, Old Vet.  Army aviator.  Special Forces Aviation 1962 - 1963 SEA.  2/506/101st Airborne.  Wife and I traveled to England a lot back in the '90's, Tangmere Wing used to gather at Shepherd's Market during visits so we all knew each other.  Great group of guys. 

Anyone with any advice is appreciated.

Cheers

Salute - Majors

PS Sorry to be so long winded

Here is the contct information for Hitech Creations

HiTech Creations, Inc.

816 Forest Lakes DR
Keller, TX   76248

(817) 431 - 8840

Contact E-mail: info@hitechcreations.com
Billing E-mail: billing@hitechcreations.com
Support E-mail: support@hitechcreations.com

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2022, 06:44:23 PM »
Downloading Steam and purchasing monthly time through there is another option.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline Majors

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2022, 12:01:29 PM »
Thanks for the info guys.

Majors

Offline Majors

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2022, 12:36:41 PM »
Hi guys

I have two phone numbers for Hitech.  817 431-8840 and 817 431-8886.  Neither one connects.

Have these guys gone out of business?

Majors

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2022, 02:27:55 PM »
Hi guys

I have two phone numbers for Hitech.  817 431-8840 and 817 431-8886.  Neither one connects.

Have these guys gone out of business?

Majors

Majors you are not trying very hard--i just called HiTech aka Dale Adnick the owner at 817-431-8840 and he answered maybe you dialed it wrong--let it ring about 4 or 5 times
are out side the U.S.? i think there are different calling procedures for outside the U.S. [Long Distance charges may Very] hehe :airplane:
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline Majors

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2022, 05:53:23 PM »
Thanks Mate

These old 85 year old eyes and shaky hands may have dialed the wrong number.  I will give him another shot on Monday.  Have a nice weekend.

Cheers

Majors