Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 505 times)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
Thanks
« on: October 11, 2022, 12:05:49 PM »
For getting a thread locked so the question wasn't answered.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 02:11:01 PM »
Is the answer something you can't look up?

If not,  how do you think someone here would have an answer?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 05:19:04 PM »
Because if you post an answer that they dont agree with, then they can use that as an excuse to insult you in ways that cant be mentioned since it will get reported just by the mere mention of it by said persons
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 05:24:28 PM »
In this letter I would like to respond directly to Bob’s maledicent programs of Gleichschaltung. However, considering his inability to cope with the truth I feel that doing so would be a great disservice to Bob at this time. So, instead, I’ll devote the rest of this letter to explaining as politely as possible how his unmannerly machinations are an insidious obstruction to that which could potentially unite us. I want to share this with you because when a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, Bob is drunk with power, which is why we must discuss at length and in full horrific detail all of his unfriendly, inaniloquent hijinks and lubricious offhand remarks. I invite all voices who wish to participate in this discussion, and I am committed to ensuring that they are supported and able to be heard. Only through such conversations can we wage war on classism. One might argue that it would be better instead to address structural inequalities in our society, but bear in mind that there is something grievously wrong with those ruthless oiks who introduce changes without testing them first. Shame on the lot of them! As I remove the veil of ignorance I have lived behind, I find that Bob believes I should apologize for shattering the adage that we need diversity counselors to orchestrate our feelings and opinions. Really, it’s Bob who should be apologizing for fostering dissent and discord. He should preferably issue this apology from inside a prison cell. Whether or not this ever happens, his bedfellows, who are legion, believe that those rights and protections which give us voice in a democratic society are the cause of cameralism and social chaos and must be thwarted or dismantled. If you doubt this, just ask around. That’s all I had to say about Bob. I invite your comments, reactions, suggestions, and support.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2022, 11:16:04 PM »
When your comrades here don’t like dissenting opinion they go all in to denigrate…thus your threads end up locked. Products of your own making.

Boot licker seems to be the trending insult from them atm.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2022, 11:18:40 PM »
Because if you post an answer that they dont agree with, then they can use that as an excuse to insult you in ways that cant be mentioned since it will get reported just by the mere mention of it by said persons

Precisely.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2022, 08:09:55 AM »
Why is the sky blue, mommy?

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.