Author Topic: ARMA 3 info plz  (Read 254 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
ARMA 3 info plz
« on: October 13, 2022, 04:34:07 PM »
I gather this is not unlike America's Army? What's the cost? Learning curve (for dummies)?  Are there AH tribes over there? Other gaming suggestions other than IL2 and DCS?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: ARMA 3 info plz
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 04:47:48 PM »
I haven't played ARMA III in a long time.  It's a great game though.  I might install it again just for the single player fun. 

For just plain MP fun with high intensity gameplay I still say it is hard to beat Battlefield 4.  One of my favorite all time games.  I still play it when I can.  Still plenty of full servers.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1238860/Battlefield_4/

If anyone ever wants to play, give me a holler.  I make a good meat-shield. ;)

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 04:51:10 PM »
You can buy the games and packs from Steam, not sure how much they cost these days, I bought them cheap on one of their sales. The Pigs on the Wing run their own server and have a pretty good number of Pigs on it as well as others from AH. Send Waystin a note.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 05:53:15 PM »
Pigs On The Wing have a server set up. Max violence levels.

Current map is africa somalia next is Khe Sahn.

Message Waystin
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 08:13:30 PM »
The Pigs On The Wing run a 24/7 persistent setup ARMA 3 server. Rotating maps, hundreds of highly intelligent AI that want to destroy you, lots of guns vehicles and aircraft, and multi genre setups. WW2, Vietnam, Cold War, modern, and some future setups. Message me for server and discord information. All friends are welcome! Oink.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!