Author Topic: Boston U ..homegrown covid  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Boston U ..homegrown covid
« on: October 18, 2022, 09:47:18 AM »
When I heard about this yesterday it was reported more deadly than any variant ...

They are quickly walking that back..

https://www.boston.com/news/health/2022/10/17/boston-university-researchers-hybrid-covid-virus-friction-government/

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Boston U ..homegrown covid
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 10:53:32 AM »
If that "escapes", the creators of that need executed
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 02:41:04 PM »
you guys need to read the entire link and ignore the first part written to scare you.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 03:31:22 PM »
you guys need to read the entire link and ignore the first part written to scare you.

semp

You might need to stop trying to making excuses ..

This is what was reported originally yesterday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11323677/Outrage-Boston-University-CREATES-Covid-strain-80-kill-rate.html

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 04:08:01 PM »
You might need to stop trying to making excuses ..

This is what was reported originally yesterday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11323677/Outrage-Boston-University-CREATES-Covid-strain-80-kill-rate.html

Eagler

it kills 80% of mice. did you read the part where the original variant kills 100% of mice.

now another part is the study hasn't been peer reviewed yet. so until it is and if confirmed, it is 20% less virulent to mice.

and considering that omnicron was not even close to kill as many humans as rats. well I'll  wait.

semp

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 04:27:39 PM »
But Semp ... the sky is falling ... the sky is falling. And we haven't really even gotten to the real finger pointing yet.  :eek:

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2022, 05:57:25 PM »
it kills 80% of mice. did you read the part where the original variant kills 100% of mice.

now another part is the study hasn't been peer reviewed yet. so until it is and if confirmed, it is 20% less virulent to mice.

and considering that omnicron was not even close to kill as many humans as rats. well I'll  wait.

semp

Today is damage control for what they said yesterday.

Every vial should be incinerated and so should every mouse exposed to that virus.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2022, 06:46:10 PM »
Today is damage control for what they said yesterday.

Every vial should be incinerated and so should every mouse exposed to that virus.

would you care to explain this damage control you talking about?

semp

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 07:22:51 PM »
So now certain people defend the wuhan flu and get upset when other talk badly about it  :rolleyes:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2022, 08:42:08 PM »
would you care to explain this damage control you talking about?

semp

Yesterday it was the deadliest form of COVID by far and today after the backlash....well....it's not what we said it was yesterday.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2022, 10:52:29 PM »
Yesterday it was the deadliest form of COVID by far and today after the backlash....well....it's not what we said it was yesterday.

what the heck are you talking about.  you talking about omnicron or the new variant they created in a lab.  because this thread is the variant in the lab.

semp

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2022, 11:25:03 PM »
what the heck are you talking about.

semp

How is it that you don't know??

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2022, 12:33:20 AM »
How is it that you don't know??

(Image removed from quote.)

there, I fixed it.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2022, 07:27:15 AM »
I think semp likes to just take the opposite side of everything for the attention it brings him

To each their own

I don't get why they play with fire but hey Arlo...it worked out very well for those that were crying that the sky was falling back in 2020 then eh?

Eagler

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2022, 07:37:00 AM »

semp

Did not read that but saw this in the article which is why it was alarming:

"80 percent of mice died from the new man-made Covid strain, while none died from the milder Omicron variant alone, researchers at Boston University's National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories found"

It's the new S variant coming to a lockdown near you soon..when needed.

Eagler