Author Topic: Pitbulls  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pitbulls
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2022, 06:35:26 AM »
First dog as a child was a boxer, they never got smaller my entire life..

A dog isn't for everyone as they are a serious commitment

Pitbull are for an even narrower audience imo

They have to know who the alpha dog is....you

Multiple dogs and especially pits are for very few

It's the sick minds that get off fighting them that are the root of their aggressiveness

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Pitbulls
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2022, 08:53:17 AM »
Propaganda only works on the weak and irrational. Samuel Adams used propaganda as did Harriet Beecher Stowe. Not about how strong the propaganda is, but how weak the audience is. That weakness has not changed, nor has the strength. What has changed is just how much and how quickly that propaganda can spread.

Which is very much why I'm against the child trans push agenda. They are weak and irrational. This has been strongly pushed in the last 10 years and you can cleary see a shift. I went school in the 90s and this was never a thing. Though I don't necessarily believe it's always weak and irrational people, after seeing what happened during Covid. Either that, or there are just a lot of weak and irrational people. I do agree with the quickness of propaganda spreading. The access to media at a whim is very powerful and when you have news media become confirmation bias to an agenda its hard for good people to understand they are being manipulated. This even effects doctors and otherwise extremely intellectual people. So much so that Thomas Sowell wrote a book about it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 08:55:57 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion