Author Topic: Kanye West  (Read 675 times)

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
Kanye West
« on: October 25, 2022, 07:38:39 PM »

« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 09:49:03 PM by TryHard »

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: Kanye West
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 09:11:19 PM »
I usually take link, click "open image in new tab" than post THAT link
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 09:49:25 PM »
I usually take link, click "open image in new tab" than post THAT link

Many thanks

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2022, 09:50:43 PM »
Also lets keep this thread civil as it pertains to Kanye West's appreciation for world war 2 axis fighters  :salute

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 04:04:57 AM »
Also lets keep this thread civil as it pertains to Kanye West's appreciation for world war 2 axis fighters  :salute

Kayne is smart guy. I will vote for him. Even I deeply dislike rap.    :rock

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2022, 09:37:44 AM »

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2022, 10:40:19 AM »
Who?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2022, 10:42:50 AM »
Trolling the world and making himself a household name to 10’s of millions more than one month ago.

Iirc just recently here it was stated I’m a snowflake or might be, hmmm. For sure everyone upset with him is and can’t realize how well they’re being played. DEFCON 3: Air Force ready in 15 minutes lol, FBI better get on him and his war planes.

When he apologizes and seeks forgiveness all will be forgotten…just denounce that one man.

Afterwards it will be several billions net worth, right now he’s laughing at the whole uproar and could care less “half” of his net worth supposedly vanished; he’s still worth ~$500 million.

Doubt me? Just watch when he grows bored with it.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 03:46:37 PM »
If only he bashed white people and Christians he would have been praised and gained even more contracts instead of losing them...

It's always silly to bash one specific group. I don't think he is totally wrong about Abortion in a sense. But you look at people like Clive Davis and other music producers and what they have brought to the Main Stream music industry these days, and you can see how it's all about sex gangs and drugs with hardly any musicional talent at all, which does influence people and children. They want these artist to push their agenda. I know Kanye is well aware of that push being in the industry and who is behind it. I def think Jews are very intellegent and no doubt they control a lot of media, tech, and financial institutions and the Fed, which of course is why people might question things with regards to the talmudic Jewish religion and agenda. I'm married to a Jew whose a doctorate in the educational field. She is an incredibly loving and caring person so it pains me when people attack a large group like this where many people are un-associated with any sort of agenda or plot.

The thing that bothers me the most is that they never name names. That would be far more beneficial and open peoples eyes rather than name some large group, which never bodes well. That is where we as a society need to brighten our horizons. Who are the real individuals behind the agenda? That's where we can begin to make changes, but you see that's why the real leaders hide behind groups so they can cause division if you try to attack them, like George Soros and the Rothschilds for example.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2022, 04:55:31 PM »
but you see that's why the real leaders hide behind groups so they can cause division if you try to attack them, like George Soros and the Rothschilds for example.
:rolleyes:
Oh FFS, lock this one please HT
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2022, 05:45:47 PM »
:rolleyes:
Oh FFS, lock this one please HT

LOL so quick to defend the masters eh and ban those from speaking their names? I'm not the one who bragged about destroying other countries economies with currency manipulation... Do I think they are the only ones? Heck no, but have big arms pushing agendas and regular people have the right  not to want to be apart of it.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion