Author Topic: I would like you guys to know something  (Read 335 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
I would like you guys to know something
« on: October 30, 2022, 11:40:53 PM »
You are all fantastic and good people. I've very much enjoyed interacting with you guys in the game.

sure, people talk smack and rib each other, but it's mostly competitiveness and in good fun.

Just wanted you guys to know that I have been enriched by playing this game and getting to know many of you. Ay the ends of the day, we really are like a family.

So thank you.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: I would like you guys to know something
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 05:46:00 AM »
You are all fantastic and good people. I've very much enjoyed interacting with you guys in the game.

sure, people talk smack and rib each other, but it's mostly competitiveness and in good fun.

Just wanted you guys to know that I have been enriched by playing this game and getting to know many of you. Ay the ends of the day, we really are like a family.

So thank you.

Yes we are like family members...many of us have known each other through these games for many years and have become more than just a game,  we talk and share family info etc outside the game

Become to know each other's family and friends and grown even more closer...

Gina / Nuke, could you do me a  favor and pm Excelsior ( 1701E ) if IIRC.. the correct information regarding Ack-Ack  / Jose (including last name)

His 479th squad and  the AH squad Elites + 1 Mexican

So it's not showing Ack-Ack in just the AH family part of the memorial page, that Excelsior has been running and keeping it going for everyone

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC