Author Topic: New Map 3points  (Read 1013 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: New Map 3points
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2022, 04:36:41 AM »
"Favors the heavies and bombers"? Why does that matter? If those pilots want to fly 3 sectors to get somewhere then they should up in the backfield. Don't restrict the the players who want a quick fight in favor the "players" looking to avoid combat by flying over it. That's stupid. This is a game, some people actually want to have fun when playing it.
I am with you! Meant, Heavy Bombers. Not AND Heavies.   I have trouble putting things in correct verbage.  Simply put,"those foot hold bases" should make for some Epic Fights. Most Maps these days are 'GV' centric.  I didnt see any 'Spawn' Points on this map.True, probably hasnt developed that far in construction? Without taking 'Foothold Bases'....Fuel Burn issues will more than likely curb UBER Rides?  1 less thing to "Bit   " about?  That means Jabo is also limited?  Maybe the "Hordes" will consist of Bombers and Strictly Fighters...drop Tanks now have a purpose, other than 30k Pickery?      I much prefer Bomber Intercept and Fighters...but I also enjoy CAP in my SpitXVI.  Sorry about the confusion. I blame the Wild Turkey 101 :aok
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 04:57:04 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: New Map 3points
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2022, 09:31:42 AM »
I am with you! Meant, Heavy Bombers. Not AND Heavies.   I have trouble putting things in correct verbage.  Simply put,"those foot hold bases" should make for some Epic Fights. Most Maps these days are 'GV' centric.  I didnt see any 'Spawn' Points on this map.True, probably hasnt developed that far in construction? Without taking 'Foothold Bases'....Fuel Burn issues will more than likely curb UBER Rides?  1 less thing to "Bit   " about?  That means Jabo is also limited?  Maybe the "Hordes" will consist of Bombers and Strictly Fighters...drop Tanks now have a purpose, other than 30k Pickery?      I much prefer Bomber Intercept and Fighters...but I also enjoy CAP in my SpitXVI.  Sorry about the confusion. I blame the Wild Turkey 101 :aok

There are spawn, they are just hard to see on the scaled down map.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76