Author Topic: So it it all just bull?  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
So it it all just bull?
« on: November 17, 2022, 07:18:06 AM »
https://youtu.be/ptI6BRVC1Kw

Sounds like it just might be to me

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: So it it all just bull?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 07:25:41 AM »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 01:02:59 PM »
Electric cars can be a net benefit especially in large overpopulated cities with large stable electrical grids preferably nuclear.
What won't be beneficial is forcing the entire country to convert to a vehicle which can not do the jobs that a fuel burning vehicle can (towing cross country for example).

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 01:30:32 PM »
Which makes our present course foolish if not criminal as those making these decisions have to know the facts presented in those videos yet push forward with their economy crushing agendas... all in the bogus name of saving the planet from ourselves...

Eagler

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 07:11:27 PM »
Facts from a you tube video from some guy named Chevy Chase MD  :banana: talking about batteries. I’d rather watch the factual based videos on how aliens got a woman pregnant in Arkansas dressed in an Edger suit.  :cheers:

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 07:21:18 PM »
I find Irony in the "save the planet talk"
The planet will be just fine no mater the global temperature, the people are the ones needing saving  :rofl

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 08:41:13 PM »
I find Irony in the "save the planet talk"
The planet will be just fine no mater the global temperature, the people are the ones needing saving  :rofl

QFT
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 09:46:57 PM »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2022, 04:27:12 AM »
Quoted for truth.

The planet earth will be just fine regardless of the human race.  The human race however quite probably will find a way to rid of itself.

Climate change is about grifting off of fear among other objectionable behaviors by these thieves. 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2022, 07:04:49 AM »
Just shows its not about saving anything as it doesn't seem possible to do what they say needs to be done...

Nor if it was actually done that it would even accomplish what they say is needed to save us all from mean oil..

It sounded like bs when gore started this crap...right after he invented the internet...and it still sounds like crap now

Just new toys that we are being told the cool ppl will have so be a cool kid and buy into this latest fix to all our problems..

Eagler

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 07:35:42 AM »
There is big money to be made by certain climate change groups, and they know how to exploit gullible people to get that money. The "scientists" will skew the data to be favorable in their favor because they will get all this research/grant/govt money to fund whatever they want. As long as they produce the numbers that will ensure they will still get this money, they will keep doing that. They had to change from global warming to climate change because people started calling BS on it when cold spells would happen, so instead they changed it so they can use that excuse on whatever the weather is. Any weather event, seismic event, or anything that has to do with this planet, it can all fall under the giant blanket of "climate change", and say if you give us $$$$$$ we can find a solution to fix this. They get $$$, but no solution, because if they find a solution they will have no longer a reason to get funded and receive free money. So it is an endless cycle to keep the scare going.

But what if they are told they are full of crap and no more money? They will be very vocal and say the entire population of every single animal/plant/living thing will just die in X number of years unless they get their research funded again to find a solution. And if no more funding comes around, the topic will die out until they can find a new boogeyman to scare the world with and back to "we found this thing that will kill everyone on earth. You must give us funding and research money to find a solution before everything dies". And then the whole thing starts all over again.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 07:37:19 AM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 10:21:50 AM »
Things come down to a simple fact of life. TANSTAAFL, there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Energy is never free. There is always a cost and always a loss no matter what energy you use. Petroleum products evaporate and degrade over time exposed to air. Electrical batteries lose a percentage of the power they store each day without load and they never ever store ALL the electricity used to charge them.

We get a decent electrical grid because we have excess generating capacity on line to pick up the load during the day, week, month, year. There is zero storage of electricity in the grid and as the individual in the video said, there is no way to store enough electricity to power the grid should you stop all nuclear and fossil fuel generation. That has been pretty damn obvious in kaliphornya after newsom shut down their nuke plants. What should have been the nail in the coffin for his green pie in the sky was the order to not charge the EV's during peak power demand times. Instead, there is a mass delusion that "green tech" will save everyone. Not going to happen.

The only re[placement for fission nuke power is fusion nuke power which has it's own problems not to mention a lack of technology yet to support the transfer.

There will still be a demand for petroleum products in everything from plastics, fabric, and even medicine.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2022, 10:34:55 AM »
There will still be a demand for petroleum products in everything from plastics, fabric, and even medicine.

That would be a much lesser percentage than what is used for fuel, correct?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2022, 11:39:11 AM »

That would be a much lesser percentage than what is used for fuel, correct?

Of course it would and no one said we shouldn't drive ev's but there are some sating we should stop using gas powered vehicles which is not possible but they don't tell the average idiot that fact..

We need all forms of energy but that is not the agenda being forced down our throats

Eagler

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2022, 09:35:12 AM »
This is a comment on that youtube video

It's not a transition to electric, it's a transition to end of vehicle ownership, end of property ownership, end of consumption, end of privacy, and global totalitarian control.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.