Author Topic: Just a circle of friends An Aces High 3 tale  (Read 4428 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Just a circle of friends An Aces High 3 tale
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2023, 01:03:15 PM »
Im not mentioning names

Im not uploading the video

The person who cheated has not accused me of cheating once. He is silent unless on range. I had a lot of respect for him until a few days ago. Ive seen it before i will see it again.

The people accusing me of cheating I didnt see cheat this week.

A long time ago I learned the only way to beat a cheat and still take a base in this game is to be a GOAT :devil

The rest of the whiners will keep getting sent to tower when they least expect it :salute

"The Goat"
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2023, 01:06:14 PM »
Yes I'm sorry to tell you Lusche, you're a noob. You could have got chicks and medals and stuff  :rofl

Pathetic. What a bunch of spineless, vindictive, small-minded little worms. Anyone willing to take the hit should post names and shame so we all know for future reference which POS we're dealing with.

No wonder Finetime is on the rampage. Victimisation and bullying is what that is, regardless if you like him and what he does or not, being cool with that is good men standing by and letting evil happen.

I pulled it right out of em and they didnt even know it

White Flag boys I dont wanna fight no more I just wanna play and have a good time  :aok
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2023, 01:34:10 PM »
Real friends type out messages for you when your banned

Go for Troops! 1st base of 2023 is in the books :salute WTG Rich77 SHANE TRALFAZ

I love this game

P.S. Make that 2 for 2 and starting to pad my score :joystick: WTG LCA, 490th, and Knights

GOAT

P.S.S. just went back to back vbases 2 for 1 at the same time..... WTG Tralfaz and SKitzo13

Operation Knitzkreig 2023

The entire Bishop front has collapsed in a strategic 45 minute mud moving exercise complete with all the looted ale and bearded bishop women who got dumped off on our side after they were done with em......

:rock :rofl :aok :ahand :bhead :cheers: :banana: :x :joystick:

:bolt:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 02:05:42 PM by mERv »

Online RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2023, 02:06:17 PM »

The only scenario I might agree is plausible is somehow hacking the game code to enable the computing gunsights when online. I’m sure a crafty coder could figure it out.

Ding Ding Ding what do we have for him Johnny!!!
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2023, 02:31:07 PM »
Ding Ding Ding what do we have for him Johnny!!!

my cheat code is left mouse button, enter enter enter dot ef enter

over and over

by hand

really fast

ask airjer and hoagi  :banana:

Someone typed on country "Hey Meta betcha wont hit 100......."

The kills I have given up in that time span are but a fraction of the kills I have taken from these accusers of the brethen :rock :rofl :bolt:

The kill I gave up were close to 3 a second for minutes

it hurt and my hands got lag

I was not going to sit at the back of that crepper lookin bus my haters always rollin up in with their candy and weird haircuts and after shave for smell good :eek:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 02:40:58 PM by mERv »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2023, 01:34:03 AM »
Hi mERv

If you see me on in the game and something is spoiling your fun, give me a shout. I've been flying a lot lately but I'm usually wearing shades so the next time I see you I'll touch base so you know who I am.

Not sure what aspects of the game you are into, but if you enjoy quality air to air fights I'd be happy to provide you with some quality time in the DA or TA. Nothing like a good workout to put the fun back into your flying.

If you use vox we can just talk as well if you just want to get stuff off your chest.

There is nothing you can experience in this game that I haven't seen many times before so I may even be able to offer you a helpful perspective on it. I'm also happy to provide you with some backup in the MA if you just need a little support to achieve some goal or other.

Regards

Badboy
Hey didnt see you today but will continue the search inthe skies  :salute

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2023, 01:37:31 AM »
How I understand the situation since I was there for part of it (the final trigger) and aware of these cries of cheat this cheat that, often coming across as serious allegations as opposed to some lighthearted joshing (as some do):

Meta (finetime) has often been accused of using an aimbot due to his deadly gunnery (years of experience anyone, ffs, sheesh.)  The fact he runs dual accts is irrelevant - many do.   Ditto for the fact he'll fly his buffs into a furball - nothing novel there.

The continual accusations took their toll and Meta decided to go on a ch200 rant, trolling his accusers. 

There seems to be a group of snowflakes who rarely use ch200 and do not like others using it, so they mass reported Meta who got an 8-day chat ban, just like I have, twice so far and Vraicu as well.  Nothing any of us had said was vile or nasty, just taking up space on the underused ch200 (which is fluffluffluffluffluffluffluff luffluff'n OPT-IN)

I think this was Metas first time getting a week-long chat ban (hence my meme based on "the ballad of buster scruggs") and resulted in an escalated emotional response that he is still stuck in, which has exacerbated his real-life issues; also, what peanut1 did - provoking with real life issues that should not have been brought here (or in-game) should have gotten him a forum ban.

The ch200 chat bans are impactful, but they are being abused by a clique of snowflakes and this needs to be addressed as much as the fact of Meta giving away free kills.

Could Meta have called HT to lift the ban? Probably, but xmas vacation, let him enjoy his family time, right?

Too many fluffluffluffluffluffluffluff luffluff'n snowflakes have gotten away with their weaksauce group bullying behavior.  (If they think Meta or myself has a mental issue, then why the f are they deliberately provoking it? Disgusting losers.)

+1

Shane for the win again :salute

only 3 more days

If I can survive 2 days in a psych ward over a pagen holiday to avoid my future ex-in-laws I can survive 3 mroe days of a ban so that I can change my name  :bolt:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 02:03:08 AM by mERv »

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2023, 05:38:22 PM »
PSA
Starbucks does actually serve Decaf... :headscratch:
Try it.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2023, 06:33:13 PM »
Starbucks coffee does nothing for me. I can get a triple caffeine shot huge whatever cup of coffee and doesnt phase me. They probably dont like it that I call it a LARGE instead of whatever crazy name they refer to it as. I just tell them to give me a large coffee with a crapload of caffeine in it. Then after spending $7 on it I realize that I can get one somewhere else for $2 that tastes the exact same
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2023, 08:47:52 PM »
Starbucks has no idea what coffee is.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2023, 06:35:51 AM »
Starbucks has no idea what coffee is.
:aok
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho