Author Topic: MULTIPLE BISHOP PLAYERS HAVE SWITCHED SIDES AND GONE AFK TO DRIVE ENY TO 29  (Read 1668 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Allegations have been made hahahaha

rooks currently at 22 eny

KNights @ 29 eny

bishops 5 players in the ma
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Forced to switch and fighting the rooks horde  :rock

I miss playing with my friends the most :(
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
Sounds fun, now I definitely am excited to play tonight  :rolleyes:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
By 11:22pm the entire game has stalled :(
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Allegations have been made hahahaha

rooks currently at 22 eny

KNights @ 29 eny

bishops 5 players in the ma

Forced to switch and fighting the rooks horde  :rock

I miss playing with my friends the most :(

OK, lets do a little sleuthing. From your other thread you said you had a 29 ENY. So by the quote above that means you were on the Knights. The Bish log and your ENY hits the max with Rooks ENY close behind. You then switch "to fight the Rook horde" which means you switched to the Bish to do so.So far this is all correct right?

So this is how the night went.......

Knights and Rooks are pounding on Bish ignoring each other. Bish final have had enough of being double team and log out. The gang bang continues now with crappy planes and so its too hard to roll bases and there are no fights or opposition so you switch to Bish because your bored.

You and your "friends" cause the problem by double teaming the bish and then you complain about ENY when you finally run the Bish off, and then you bail on your friends because the game is boring.

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl 

Your a gem !

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Numbers dictate the game needs to go from 3 countries to 2 imo

With smaller maps and two sides ...it might survive longer with better gameplay while it lasts

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Badboy

• Silver Member
Numbers dictate the game needs to go from 3 countries to 2 imo

With smaller maps and two sides ...it might survive longer with better gameplay while it lasts

Eagler

Sounds like a good idea, if only there were some suitable two country maps. Might be good if some were available to be used when numbers are low.

Another way might be to keep 3 countries but have a much smaller map. I have fond memories of this map from AW and it was a blast.

I don't recall numbers ever being an issue on this map, when numbers were in single figures or the map was crowded, it was always fun. For those who don't recall, the numbered locations on the map were fields, each side only had 4 airfields and two for vehicles that had double digit numbers. The brown rectangular objects were hills, and the blue areas were lakes. and the small building were the strat's. It was basic, but that didn't seem to matter because everyone was having way too much fun to notice. I think the grids on this map were also smaller than those in AH.

I think someone recreated a map similar to this one for AH at some point, but I don't think it was ever used for the MA. Anyone else remember that or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Badboy
The Damned (est. 1988)
  • AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Air Warrior Trainer - Retired

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
OK, lets do a little sleuthing. From your other thread you said you had a 29 ENY. So by the quote above that means you were on the Knights. The Bish log and your ENY hits the max with Rooks ENY close behind. You then switch "to fight the Rook horde" which means you switched to the Bish to do so.So far this is all correct right?

So this is how the night went.......

Knights and Rooks are pounding on Bish ignoring each other. Bish final have had enough of being double team and log out. The gang bang continues now with crappy planes and so its too hard to roll bases and there are no fights or opposition so you switch to Bish because your bored.

You and your "friends" cause the problem by double teaming the bish and then you complain about ENY when you finally run the Bish off, and then you bail on your friends because the game is boring.

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl 

Your a gem !
alright fugi you Finally get another piece of my mind....

First you weren't there at all. Which means despite your extensive participation on the forums your un-invested in the topic and just trolling at this point.

I logged in around 230 ppl m Christmas day. The MA was balanced. I ran a total of 10 sorties until 6pm. Worked my butt off to rally a handful of players to assist in 7 base captures all defended. Wracked up 4 sorties with +5kills landed and 19k damage for the takes with one sortie as high as nine kills landed. I go in against average players and WF/Deack, and kill everything to assist in the capture.

By 6pm rook and bishop hold 7 more players on each team than knight. Because "We" had pushed both Rooks ND bishops fought the knights for the next 3 hrs. At one point I find myself 20 to 1 with no eny and only 2 others defending. We defended spectacularly with only 4 bases lost. Atb10pm bishops mass logged and both Knights and rooks were left with massive eny. For the next four hours Knights had 21-29 eny. It got to the point that had I to switch to rooks to balance the game and continue to enjoy any action.

+100 kills, 17 bases, ect ect ect.

15 hrs played in the day.

ENY is killing this game. Sound familiar.  Dale does not care. It is disrespectful at this point.

On you FUGI, I just don't get it. Its whatever.
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
I don't think going from 3 countries to 2 countries is a good idea, personally. AVA and FSO do it, but not for everyday and every hour.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Sry for grammar issues I'm uneducated and having anxiety attacks today.
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
Re: MULTIPLE BISHOP PLAYERS HAVE SWITCHED SIDES AND GONE AFK TO DRIVE ENY TO 29
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2022, 04:52:26 PM »
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 04:58:11 PM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2022, 05:50:08 PM »
I already told you the best, and most likely way the ONLY way ENY might get changed CALL HITECH!

Sure ENY sucks, but it is a necessary part of the game system. When ENY gets too high for me I log just like every other player. Is it killing the game? I doubt it very much. Sure there are a few very folcal players like yourself who start a new thread every couple of weeks, but it will NEVER change unless you can prove to Hitech it needs adjusting.

Gather your facts (not your whines) and call Hitech. Present your case, provide details of the issue, have a suggestion or two on possible "fixes" and then it is totally up to him, much like it has been right along. A lot of you guys say "he doesnt care" "he doesnt know whats going on" blah, blah, blah. I think he does ok seeing as he has keep this game running for over 20 years were so many have died out in less than a year.

Starting new threads, adding to old ones about the same old complaint isnt going to get you anywhere. Call Hitech. 

Offline Tig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2022, 06:03:40 PM »
I've got a solution for these "change X" threads.

Y'all need to play just a little less.

My K/D drops so dramatically when I play for hours on end. Contrast that with today, first time in a week or so I've logged on in earnest. Took a Spit 9 up, bagged two kills (Lavochkin and Fw 190A-8, landed on the gear with half a right wing. Took a Spit 9 again, bagged 3 Lancasters, landed. Upped a Spit 8, bagged a Lancaster and ColMort's very gutsy little P-39D.
Don't think I've been shot down in the past 5 sorties, and I've bagged at least 3 aces' of kills.

It's way more enjoyable when you don't let it mess up your mindset. Just take a break, do something else, then come back with new tactics and an open mind.
Turn n' Burn!

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2022, 08:53:25 PM »
Didn't hitech say at some point that ENY doesn't take into account folks who are not "in-flight"?  :headscratch:  So unless all those folk upped in an aircraft/GV and sat in a hanger in some far away field, I don't think them going afk would have an affect.  :headscratch:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2022, 12:07:18 AM »
Didn't hitech say at some point that ENY doesn't take into account folks who are not "in-flight"?  :headscratch:  So unless all those folk upped in an aircraft/GV and sat in a hanger in some far away field, I don't think them going afk would have an affect.  :headscratch:

He can not have ever said that. That would be a lie that has worked on us all the  entire time
"Take your meds" ShadowX