Author Topic: Just a circle of friends An Aces High 3 tale  (Read 5290 times)

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: Just a circle of friends An Aces High 3 tale
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2022, 07:46:42 PM »

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2022, 07:52:30 PM »
!5 posts per page

<S> coon  :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2022, 08:08:06 PM »
im going to leave u all alone i dont believe in this game anymore

i will never quit

:salute
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2022, 08:30:17 PM »
I channeled all my energy into this moment tonight

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=860599035268227

Rock chalk

you wanna know why i have survived covid 4 times?

BEcause my family took me to KU football games as a toddler and 3 outta 7 i had covid back in 87-94' u dumb sons of bihsops

:rock
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2022, 08:31:28 PM »
im tired of haters

i love yall <S>

lets get this game right gentleman Rally whiskey tango foxtrot

:bolt:
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2022, 09:51:38 PM »
Desperate to increase your post count, or what?  :headscratch:

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline TryHard

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2022, 09:54:50 PM »
Take your Meds big dawgggg or a "goat" you say  :rofl :airplane: :rock :furious :furious :furious :ahand :bhead :ahand

:noid :noid :noid

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2022, 12:33:34 AM »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2022, 02:10:15 AM »
im tired of haters

For some reason I feel I've known you a long time, Finetime is very familiar. I think you're having a hard time emotionally. I think you're a former combat veteran and I think that's catching up with you. I think you use Aces High to help cope with that, and you have an unusual mind capable of quite some multitasking so it pushes things away. Arguably you play a bit too much or more intensely if you struggle and get a bit frayed around the edges. I think you should talk to someone and get some help. You say you were uneducated, take it from someone who's had way too much education: you don't have to continue down this path or fight this fight yourself. Nor should you. It's got nothing to do with toughness or resolve. In fact the opposite can be true. Like an RC car servo, the stronger the motor, the more it resists when pressure is applied. You need someone to help you untangle what you've experienced. There are treatments now like EMDR that are evidenced to be effective.

Just take a walk. Clear your head. Then find some help either through a veteran's organisation etc.

Hang on in there brah  :salute
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2022, 06:32:19 AM »

Chuikov

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2022, 09:40:54 AM »
Do not take drugs kids
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2022, 10:41:04 AM »
Sleep is necessary bro

:salute
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2022, 02:02:04 PM »
For some reason I feel I've known you a long time, Finetime is very familiar. I think you're having a hard time emotionally. I think you're a former combat veteran and I think that's catching up with you. I think you use Aces High to help cope with that, and you have an unusual mind capable of quite some multitasking so it pushes things away. Arguably you play a bit too much or more intensely if you struggle and get a bit frayed around the edges. I think you should talk to someone and get some help. You say you were uneducated, take it from someone who's had way too much education: you don't have to continue down this path or fight this fight yourself. Nor should you. It's got nothing to do with toughness or resolve. In fact the opposite can be true. Like an RC car servo, the stronger the motor, the more it resists when pressure is applied. You need someone to help you untangle what you've experienced. There are treatments now like EMDR that are evidenced to be effective.

Just take a walk. Clear your head. Then find some help either through a veteran's organisation etc.

Hang on in there brah  :salute

Coogan

From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2022, 02:55:06 PM »
Nobody Beats The Wiz!!!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2022, 03:12:01 PM »
Ya I had a mental breakdown again last night.

I jeep getting harrased in the game. If I find success against the bishops I'm outright called a cheater every day I play. I'm tired of it.

No mods action. Then when I fight fire with fire and i don't shut up and I try explaining how this affects me and why it needs stop I get a ban for sharing how some in this community have contributed to the mental decline of others in this game I get the 8 day ban from text.

I do appreciate not getting a voice ban.

Then I'm a side switching cheater to others because I get tired of eny or steam rolling countries with 10-15 friendlies and only a handful of defenders on an entire front

I'm trying to keep the game interesting when it's struggling but my own mental health is in serious.

I will be shutting up now about eny and side switching and just have to figure out a way to not take it personal when I am personally attacked everyday in this game by the same group of people.
"Take your meds" ShadowX