Author Topic: Message from the other side  (Read 2220 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Message from the other side
« on: January 02, 2023, 02:36:25 AM »
I have had contact with Zack1234 on the other side over Christmas via a certain medium (email). He had a nasty accident on his highly-tuned Vespa scooter at 87-m.p.h. when attempting to activate his flux-capacitor and travel back to post-war Britain and has injured his John Thomas. Now he's going about the place half-cocked until it heals.  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Message from the other side
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 07:06:59 AM »
:cry Poor Zack and his beloved John Thomas. Hopefully they both get plenty of TLC. :salute
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 07:43:08 AM »
I miss Zach

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 01:01:05 PM »
We want Zack1234 back!  :airplane:
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 01:47:31 PM »
why did zach leave anyway? pouting?
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2023, 02:02:35 PM »
 :rofl
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2023, 03:50:21 PM »
why did zach leave anyway? pouting?

Might have had something to do with you and Shida constantly making fun of him.

- oldman (but that's just a guess)

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2023, 05:08:21 PM »
The deal from last year between n\him and Hitech didnt work out. Someone pulled out too soon.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 05:59:36 PM »
We want Zack1234 back!  :airplane:

Easy on the "We".

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2023, 08:39:51 PM »

- oldman (but that's just a guess)

My error.  Forgot to include Coogan in there.

- oldman

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2023, 09:57:10 PM »
I doubt he left because of thin skin, other way around was quite obvious with numerous here. I’d put $ on him getting 2 weeks vacation, looked at how this forum has become ruled by snowflakes reporting and decided cya.

I doubt he let anyone get under his skin here.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2023, 10:22:44 PM »
I doubt he left because of thin skin, other way around was quite obvious with numerous here. I’d put $ on him getting 2 weeks vacation, looked at how this forum has become ruled by snowflakes reporting and decided cya.

I doubt he let anyone get under his skin here.

what I meant was that I think he got reported for a lot of things he said and may have got a vacation, then got butthurt because he couldn't play his "read a book" and "dumb Americans" insults - which honestly was 90 percent of his routine.

Just a guess though.

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2023, 10:39:24 PM »

My error.  Forgot to include Coogan in there.

- oldman

Thank you for correcting your oversight.  :aok

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2023, 04:10:28 AM »
what I meant was that I think he got reported for a lot of things he said and may have got a vacation, then got butthurt because he couldn't play his "read a book" and "dumb Americans" insults - which honestly was 90 percent of his routine.

Just a guess though.

I was replying to the wondering in general, nothing directed at you.

I believe he pushed the community Stephen Colbert’s buttons enough to get them so irritated that they reported everything he wrote.

His constant criticisms of average Americans unfortunately has too much truth to it. I’ll offer an example of a 25y/o I know. In the last ~3 years she’s kept a job only long enough to get unemployment in CA and then found a way to get fired. She’s moved around in between Hesperia, Palmdale and Lancaster always trading some form of ‘helping’ for rent. She’s used Pell Grants and stimulus $ to party, buy an IPhone, clothes, makeup, tattoos and tons of alcohol. She’s managed to lose lots of close friends, estrange family, ruin her car, slept with married men and contract an std.

She’s just as Zach describes, she hasn’t read a book in years of any kind and is 100lbs or more overweight and literally drinks as much as her liver can tolerate. All of this and wonders why she has anxiety problems and needs antidepressants…More importantly her siblings and large group of friends around her age are all doing very similar things. Imo she is a mirror reflection of the average US 20 something age group. That’s scary. Zach was pointing this out, his method of delivery most probably didn’t like, but maybe also because it’s too true?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2023, 06:44:07 AM »

British people (one of which I used to be) have a thing called taking the p!55 or banter which is quite different from the squeakiness of some of the snowflakes who post here who really mean their spitefulness but aren't very effective with it because they lack wit. Zack's my AH friend and squamate for well over a decade as evidenced by both our signatures, the fact I have his email address and - for instance - his response to my Photoshopped Ladybird book of How to Win Friends and Influence People indicating appreciation for the time and effort it took to construct such personal banter. He does the same for me I just wasn't around before he popped off.

No RotBaron is right Zack does not have a thin skin and he didn't depart for anything some forum members would like to credit themselves that they're empowered to do. He simply got a bit bored and pursued other hobbies. One empathises.

"dumb Americans"

I must comment on this dubious feature of American culture wherein the most sensitive and immature people remain while those who aren't either depart (because of boredom or the need for an Ace Ventura shower) or are effectively silenced (perhaps through attempted, coordinated mass reporting for example), essentially because you're unable to take any criticism at all and rather tend to metaphorically sit in the corner of your bedroom, rocking back and forth hugging your teddy bear like gigantic (and probably overweight) babies asking for help from some nominally parental entity to remove the source of discomfort. Afterward, when the baby tears have dried up, you pretend to be like an adult and squak the occasional: "He was thin-skinned" soundbite, since it seems like the considered thing to say with a fresh diaper.

And this system has displaced the previous system in a perverse anti-Darwinesque-stylee wherein one would parse comments with the top-level binary split of: if it's untrue you can ignore it, and if it's true maybe it's a point of action instead of a cue to suck your thumbs until the bad man stops saying hurtful things. Poor little loves  :)
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-