Author Topic: Trajedy Strikes  (Read 1974 times)

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Re: Trajedy Strikes
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2023, 11:49:55 AM »
30 YO Eric Eugene Washington had a long wrap sheet which included a previous murder of store clerk that was pleaded down to aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon in 2015, was released in 2021 and was out on bond for assaulting his girlfriend in December 2022. Don't let the Texas we execute'em down here noise fool you, we catch and release these scumbags as fast as any other state.

BTW the shooter/"old man" is 46, that's the oldest 46 yo I've ever seen. No charges, all civilian shootings go to a grand jury here and he will be no billed.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2023, 01:17:30 PM »
Murders released in 6 years...

Touring funeral services with thug occupied gold caskets with coverage greater than the pope and other world leaders...

Does anyone wonder why it's becoming the wild wild west?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2023, 02:24:13 PM »
30 YO Eric Eugene Washington had a long wrap sheet which included a previous murder of store clerk that was pleaded down to aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon in 2015, was released in 2021 and was out on bond for assaulting his girlfriend in December 2022. Don't let the Texas we execute'em down here noise fool you, we catch and release these scumbags as fast as any other state.

BTW the shooter/"old man" is 46, that's the oldest 46 yo I've ever seen. No charges, all civilian shootings go to a grand jury here and he will be no billed.

Murder a gas station clerk and serve 6 years?? Wtf

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2023, 04:04:11 PM »
Had the criminal been in Minnesota where they cherish criminals, he would be alive and feeding off victims still today.

I would love to see Houston ship all their criminals up there.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2023, 05:08:06 PM »
AND, the old man has been referred to a grand jury, knew that was forthcoming in Houston

https://www.dailywire.com/news/grand-jury-to-decide-on-charges-for-customer-who-fatally-shot-robber-at-houston-taqueria

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2023, 05:18:35 PM »
When you rob people at gunpoint, fake gun or not, you deserve whatever response you get. Punishing the shooter will be a sore travesty against justice.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2023, 05:19:57 PM »
Hopefully the outcome from this is one that draws a clear line in the sand for stupid criminals.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:17:59 PM by Lazerr »

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2023, 05:22:38 PM »
Unrelated, Iron: Murderface (Jim) died Friday AM. They couldn't fix the aneurysm
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2023, 05:50:03 PM »
Unrelated, Iron: Murderface (Jim) died Friday AM. They couldn't fix the aneurysm

Elfie told me. Much too young. Very sad.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2023, 07:13:47 PM »
When you rob people at gunpoint, fake gun or not, you deserve whatever response you get. Punishing the shooter will be a sore travesty against justice.

follow the laws and you won't go to jail for defending yourself.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2023, 09:44:04 PM »
In Canada it is illegal to carry any weapon whatsoever for the purpose of self-defense. That includes pepper spray.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2023, 10:44:50 PM »
follow the laws and you won't go to jail for defending yourself.

semp

Your state may vary (YSMV).

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2023, 06:10:39 AM »
In Canada it is illegal to carry any weapon whatsoever for the purpose of self-defense. That includes pepper spray.

Canada has become pretty much total control society. Everything what is not allowed by law, is forbidden.

Something similar has become of my country of origin, Finland, in bit lesser degree. There I had concealed carry permit, as well as in Belgium. In my nowadays residence Bulgaria I have just pepper spray, which are free to buy and use for all adult persons but firearm permit for foreigner is hard to obtain.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2023, 07:22:49 AM »
And the US is becoming a mix of liberal Canada and 3rd world central/ south America...

Enjoy that pile of poo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2023, 10:03:10 AM »
I have been following the taquirria shooting pretty closely. I am aware Houston has a liberal and not overly gun friendly DA. Keep in mind the only side providing evidence and accusations are the DA at the Grand Jury. Defense is not present.

I think there will be charges and a trial. TX is not as hard core as folks like to post about. IMO the guy was perfectly justified with the first 4 shots. An argument "could" be made for the next 4, but IMO it is on shaky ground as the robbers gun seems to move away from the body when he hits the ground. There is no further movement from the robber either. The 9th shot, fired after he picked up the gun then dumped a head shot is pretty much inexcusable. No way could he argue a threat existed after removing the robber's gun and the robber being non moving. At that point there was zero exigency.

Personally, I hope he doesn't get tried but I think he will end up serving time.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown