Author Topic: Lunney Tuney Kalifornia  (Read 1311 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Lunney Tuney Kalifornia
« on: March 21, 2023, 09:24:18 PM »
I am a life time resident of Kalifornia. They have changed the laws so you won't be arrested for stealing nearly a $1000 of goods. Now they want to stop Police from using K9's for arrests because it racist. This puts more policeman in danger during confrontations! I have never been arrested but when I see a cop with a dog I always have  given him plenty of room.
 If someone thinks they can steal from me because of this $1000 rule I intend to introduce them to "Jungle Rules" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
AkCaine

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
Re: Lunney Tuney Kalifornia
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 09:30:16 PM »
I bailed and moved to Nevada.

I watch in amusment. Govenor hair jel now wants little houses for the homeless. 25k a piece
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 11:25:32 PM »
not accurate, and you are 2 years too late.

stealing under 1k is a misdemeanor with some exceptions.

by the way if we want to steal more we go to Texas it's  2500 there. wont even mention the rest of the south.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 02:39:17 AM »
I suspect it is probably like this story from Seattle (where I used to live).

My wife went into Seattle, and her car was stolen.

The police told her that they don't investigate car theft anymore because, when they arrest car thieves, the courts don't prosecute.  So the police don't bother wasting their time on it anymore.

Thus, car theft in Seattle is technically illegal.  But allowed in practice.

This, I suspect, is the dynamic of shoplifting in California.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 07:47:12 AM »
Just wondering if semp has made excuses for bad behavior his entire life as he has done on these boards

CA is a sewer which many think the rest of the country should be

I would like to see the walgreens/cvs stroll in and take happen in Florida...well anywhere except Miami where some have even ruined spring break from their uncivilized behavior

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 08:31:37 AM »
This thread should have been titled:

Looney Tooney Kalifornee

:D
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 09:10:30 AM »
If police can't use canines because they are racist, then no person of color should own a canine.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023, 09:54:21 AM »
Just wondering if semp has made excuses for bad behavior his entire life as he has done on these boards

CA is a sewer which many think the rest of the country should be

I would like to see the walgreens/cvs stroll in and take happen in Florida...well anywhere except Miami where some have even ruined spring break from their uncivilized behavior

Eagler

I wonder if you lie as much on real life as you did in your statement

please explain how I made up an excuse and not a more accurate statement than the op. 

semp

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2023, 10:38:06 AM »
Oregon is already seeing the results of the stupidity that is woke liberalism. All of the Walmarts in Portland just closed. All of the Cracker Barrels in the state except for the Medford one closed. Walgreens has put all of the small items behind plastic barriers and in some cases a walled off area where they have a register inside there. If you want to buy anything in there you pay for it before leaving that part of the store.

Between the courts not convicting or granting zero money bail as well as prosecutors refusing to prosecute a felon there is little reason for the Police to respond. Plenty of news stories on you tube about this BS and folks being afraid to step out of their homes due to squatters in tents and RV's on the streets in Oregon.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2023, 10:59:32 AM »
Oregon is already seeing the results of the stupidity that is woke liberalism. All of the Walmarts in Portland just closed. All of the Cracker Barrels in the state except for the Medford one closed. Walgreens has put all of the small items behind plastic barriers and in some cases a walled off area where they have a register inside there. If you want to buy anything in there you pay for it before leaving that part of the store.

Between the courts not convicting or granting zero money bail as well as prosecutors refusing to prosecute a felon there is little reason for the Police to respond. Plenty of news stories on you tube about this BS and folks being afraid to step out of their homes due to squatters in tents and RV's on the streets in Oregon.

That's bascially why we moved from Portland in a nutshell and could see the writing on the wall. What a dump they have allowed that city to become. Walmart however has no one to blame but themselves for funding and promoting the left. Now their stores get to reap the rewards of their idiot board members. We had cars being chopped in my damn neighborhood. RVs parking down the street infront of schools for a year just trashing everything. We paid 4k a year in property taxes for nothing. They were allowing RVs to park along the Columbia River just trashing it. 33rd Ave off Marine drive had 30 RVs along side. So much trash it would make your head spin. I simply cannot believe that people still continue to vote for this lunacy while making excuses that it's everything else besides their leadership. It's always someone else's fault and you don't ever see those stunninghunks out there picking up trash.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 11:01:07 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2023, 11:22:37 AM »
As a leftist woke Liberal, the entertainment you guys provide is almost as good as a revival of Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2023, 11:52:21 AM »

all of the 2 walmarts in Portland closed due to sales not meeting expectations.

semp

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2023, 11:56:30 AM »
The problem is that the cops aren't arresting anyone and no one will prosecute for these shoplifting crimes. The idiots made it open season for shoplifting.

Then the Governor decided to change the law so that if it's "organized" shoplifting, then they will maybe face a felony. But they are never organized and even if they were, you hardly prove it.

California is run by idiots
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2023, 12:13:19 PM »
As a leftist woke Liberal, the entertainment you guys provide is almost as good as a revival of Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in.

So much for you "environmentalist"  :rofl

Just be glad I can't post a video. I've got so many more pics and vids even you'd be in shock.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2023, 01:14:07 PM »
I lived in Roseville Ca. For ten years.Great town, loved it. Slowly it became a different place. The influx finally became too much for me. This is just off a walking trail around the corner at Salmon Creek from my place.

One local motel has become a meth meeting place. My single family home sold for 900k. The people going thru my garbage container on garbage day were thrown in at no extra charge....

nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..