Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5708 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« on: April 04, 2023, 03:03:08 PM »

Greed did it

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 08:27:51 PM »
Communist currency.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 08:42:15 PM »

They are preparing for the Taiwan invasion.  They know the level of sanctions they will face. 
They know when they hit, you won't be able to buy a roll of toilet paper with a Yuan.  All purchases will have to be in gold only. 
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 09:04:36 PM »
Why does China even need Taiwan when they make islands in the ocean? Never understood that.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 09:16:38 PM »
Why does China even need Taiwan when they make islands in the ocean? Never understood that.

They don't need it.  They want it. 

A free and prosperous Taiwan just off their coast sticks in their craw the way West Berlin stuck in the Russian's.

It shames and threatens them, everyday.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 07:32:55 AM »

They are preparing for the Taiwan invasion.  They know the level of sanctions they will face. 
They know when they hit, you won't be able to buy a roll of toilet paper with a Yuan.  All purchases will have to be in gold only.

It is backed by tons of gold

They will pick off our "allies" one by one as America declines with our foolishness with the dollar and our status as a strong leader

It will be digital..nothing but an atm card

The fed is spinning up their own this summer called fednow..that doesn't sound scary at all lol

https://www.frbservices.org/financial-services/fednow/about.html

If we can't continue to force our friends to use our manipulated dollar we can always Gaddafi them..

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2023, 07:53:30 AM »
Endless Wars? You mean like the ones we've been fighting since 1991?

Anywho, WW3 is gonna be lit!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2023, 08:28:17 AM »
Endless Wars? You mean like the ones we've been fighting since 1991?

Anywho, WW3 is gonna be lit!

Yes but these will be for our survival..

To try to continue to prop up our over extended living beyond your means existence

If the dollar continues to lose confidence, we are toast in the very near future imo

Eagler

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2023, 08:49:26 AM »
If the dollar continues to lose confidence, we are toast in the very near future imo
Eagler

That's a very big if. Show me a single trustworthy entity in this deal that you'd be willing to hand your money to...

It's paramount to thieves and gangsters agreeing to start a credit union. Somehow i doubt they'll find lot of people willing to entrust them with their cash.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2023, 09:05:02 AM »
BTW, it was just confirmed (even though we all knew) that China did spy on military assets with their "weather" balloon..

I guess that's perfectly acceptable for our military whose only objective seems to be how many countries we can invade and defend rarher than our own.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2023, 10:36:25 AM »
That's a very big if. Show me a single trustworthy entity in this deal that you'd be willing to hand your money to...

It's paramount to thieves and gangsters agreeing to start a credit union. Somehow i doubt they'll find lot of people willing to entrust them with their cash.

Crypto.  It's a stable store of value not under the control of any government!  It's the FUTURE!!!!!!!

:cool:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2023, 10:43:02 AM »

Many in the globe are tired of following the US example of how the world should be...

They are tired of "fat Americans " and won't mind to take us down a peg or two

Not sure if the US is any less corrupt and criminal than most other "bad" nations these days

Eagler

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2023, 08:37:40 AM »

Gold and silver as a backup?

This won't make the news here until it's too late..we like to be distracted

Eagler

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2023, 08:40:59 AM »
china and russia are telling you it's backed by gold. Do you really think anyone will believe that ? :)
If you find someone like that, i got a bridge to sell.