Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5893 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2023, 05:12:54 PM »
I believe we had a UN authorization of force still in effect since GW1. 

And we weren't there to absorb their territory.

Sadaam wasn't abiding by the inspection regime he agreed to in the GW1 armistice, so we exercised our legal authorization.  The mistake wasn't that we didn't find WMD.  The mistake was we didn't invade 10 years earlier when he first started thwarting inspections.

GW2 was an weapons inspection in force.

Sounds like an excuse. How about Lybia? But you see, you trust an organization trying to push agenda 2030 down our throats with a tranny mafia and Klous Schwab trying to turn the world into a bunch of sissies eating crickets in their houses they dont own. But alas, it's okay when the UN says they are allowed to invade other countries and occupy them for 20 years and remove any leader they don't like...Sounds an awful lot like hypocrisy to me.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2023, 05:17:06 PM »
Sounds like an excuse.

I'll take that as your surrender.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2023, 05:25:17 PM »
I'll take that as your surrender.

I'll take that as you approve invading countries when it suits your narrative.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2023, 05:30:30 PM »
I'll take that as you approve invading countries when it suits your narrative.

Does russia have a UN authorization of force against Ukraine?

The other justification would be under the UN self-defense clause.  Did Ukraine attack russia with military force before their invasion?

Nope?  Nope?

Then russia gets what it deserves.  And we should keep piling it on with everything we got.  I don't care if we send trillions of dollars of weapons to Ukraine.  With the number of russians they are killing, it is a bargain at twice the price.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2023, 05:34:59 PM »
The one who invades carries the responsibility. How ever they claim they never invaded. I read Russian news and it is just unbelievable, what kind of BS they vomit out. Totally different history, lies and twisted truths. Propaganda against its European neighbors started more than a decade ago. Little by little, at same time censoring other than government controlled media.

Even tombstones and some memorials in Karelia have been changed. Used to be for fallen soldiers of both sides, now they are for those Russians, which Finnish nazis gassed and burned in their concentration camps. In camps, which even Soviets didn't find after WW2...

My country of origin has 1340 km border with Russia. 1939-1940, 1941-1944 in war with Russia. Lost some territories but did not get puppet government. Joined NATO recently just because or Ruski invasion of Ukraine.

I've been in Russia over 30 times, work related visits, twice as a tourist. Nobody not been there and talked with locals cannot get their mindset. They have never lived in free country. From tsar dictatorship to commie one, blink of light during Gorbatschow and Jeltsin periods and then to Putain regime.

I happen to know a guy, former Stasi officer, who has worked with Putain, when he was in Eastern Germany as a KGB officer. According to him, tsar Putain is megalomaniac psychopath. Intelligent, emotionless and blinded by his own excellency. Already then, during Cold War era. And this all was told to me years ago. Years before 24 February 2022.

Whataboutism does not solve things. Yes but and how about it. But, may everyone became blessed with their own believes.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 05:37:25 PM by GasTeddy »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2023, 06:00:20 PM »
The one who invades carries the responsibility. How ever they claim they never invaded. I read Russian news and it is just unbelievable, what kind of BS they vomit out. Totally different history, lies and twisted truths. Propaganda against its European neighbors started more than a decade ago. Little by little, at same time censoring other than government controlled media.

I don't know if you have the same problem in your country, but we have a certain ilk who has never tasted a hot load of russian propaganda that they didn't have an reflexive instinct to swallow like candy.  As long as it's sufficiently anti-US and anti-NATO, and anti-West enough to get their insurrectionist rocks off.

I guess we are far enough away from a border with russia to have the luxury of tolerating that species of treason.

I hear putin's mouth-pieces are already saying there are lots of Nazis in Poland too that need de-Nazifying.  And putin and his other mouth-pieces have already started making speeches about how the Baltic States always really belonged to russia anyway.  Fifth Columnists in Moldova are already starting to agitate. 

Hitler never stopped voluntarily.  He had to be stopped by force.  Never appease an expansionist dictator.  Not a single inch.  Ever.

A hard lesson our grandparents had to learn that many of their weak-minded grandchildren have apparently forgot.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:06:26 PM by CptTrips »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2023, 06:00:39 PM »
Does russia have a UN authorization of force against Ukraine?

The other justification would be under the UN self-defense clause.  Did Ukraine attack russia with military force before their invasion?

Nope?  Nope?

Then russia gets what it deserves.  And we should keep piling it on with everything we got.  I don't care if we send trillions of dollars of weapons to Ukraine.  With the number of russians they are killing, it is a bargain at twice the price.

Strange. I don't remember anyone voting for any members of the UN nor making them the leader of the world. They also disregarded multiple visits by the Russians on their concerns of corruption in Ukraine. They have no authority to invade nations just like you don't believe Russia should. The UN is not to be trusted anymore since they are willingly allowing massive corruption because it's pushing their Agenda 2030 that again, no one voted for.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2023, 06:04:10 PM »
We have our resident Russian, Borods, at FW. He's also a friend of mine on Facebook.

That guy is completely brainwashed. Russian history is completely upside down and backwards.

Before the invasion of Ukraine when everybody was warning that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, Boroda was dismissing it as lies. He was saying, why would we invade Ukraine? What would we want with Ukraine? They are a drain on Russia anyway.

Sure enough the invasion happened. And now Baroda is championing The Russian invasion even though he's got a brother in Ukraine. He went from saying it was a ridiculous idea that the Russians were going to invade Ukraine to fully supporting the invasion of Ukraine and probably believing that there are Nazis that need to be weeded out. It's totally ridiculous.

And I've known the guy for like 20 years. Through the Gulf wars and all the things he was absolutely wrong about every single thing. And he was just fed propaganda non-stop. But every time he's wrong, it's a cognitive dissonance. He moves on to a different pivot. And nothing is abnormal in his mind.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2023, 06:04:13 PM »
Strange. I don't remember anyone voting for any members of the UN nor making them the leader of the world. They also disregarded multiple visits by the Russians on their concerns of corruption in Ukraine. They have no authority to invade nations just like you don't believe Russia should. The UN is not to be trusted anymore since they are willingly allowing massive corruption because it's pushing their Agenda 2030 that again, no one voted for.

OK, Boris.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2023, 06:05:49 PM »
The one who invades carries the responsibility. How ever they claim they never invaded. I read Russian news and it is just unbelievable, what kind of BS they vomit out. Totally different history, lies and twisted truths.

It's amazing how perfectly Dmon's facts line up with the talking points of Russian propaganda geared towards western audiences.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2023, 08:22:28 PM »
It's amazing how perfectly Dmon's facts line up with the talking points of Russian propaganda geared towards western audiences.

And tell me what's propaganda about UN agenda 2030 working with Klous Schwab of the WEF and the Great Reset? Tell how that agenda includes freedom the way we see it. Tell me how that agenda is pro America and pro western freedom. Russia doesn't have to say anything. This is all written down and in Klous's book. The UN is one sided and is cleary in the pockets of a leftest agenda, which IMO is for more dangerous than Russia. This subversion is unacceptable.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2023, 08:50:59 PM »
violator won't the secret 90k indictments stop the big reset?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2023, 09:12:30 PM »
violator won't the secret 90k indictments stop the big reset?

semp

Are you saying the cases on Pacer.gov are fake? I don't think they are. Albeit we are waiting...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 09:28:42 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2023, 09:38:49 PM »

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2023, 09:42:19 PM »
Let's play... is it fake? Can you 3 speak to this, or you just gonna deny it?

https://twitter.com/ninnyd101/status/1521863898244464640/mediaViewer
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-