Author Topic: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars  (Read 5902 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Bye bye dollar hello endless wars
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2023, 09:45:44 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2023, 09:49:46 PM »
https://twitter.com/ninnyd101/status/1521863898244464640/mediaViewer

Why are you calling a legit UN press conference a conspiracy. Are you saying this is fake?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2023, 10:16:14 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2023, 04:56:47 AM »
I don't know if you have the same problem in your country, but we have a certain ilk who has never tasted a hot load of Russian propaganda that they didn't have an reflexive instinct to swallow like candy.  As long as it's sufficiently anti-US and anti-NATO, and anti-West enough to get their insurrectionist rocks off.

In Finland, they are small minority. People still remember, how Soviet Russia decided to liberate us from the suppression of free market economy, but we didn't agree, and that created some live-ammo bang bang in the border. And of course, in Russian history Finland was the invader. Country on that time 3,5 million population was trying to take Leningrad (nowadays Sankt Petersburg), which had already then more people. We also see Russian demands of Baltic countries back as ridiculous, as they have been much longer under Sweden than Russia. For example Finland was over 600 years part of Sweden and then 108 years as an autonomic grand duchy of Russia before independency. And even Russian city Novgorod has Viking origin, so perhaps Sweden could take it back?

I live nowadays in Bulgaria, Black Sea map, in a valley west from big mountains approximately half way in distance between bases 54-55. Here Russophiles are much more numerous because of historical reasons. In the Russo-Turkish War of 1877–1878, that time tsar Alexander IIs Russia liberated Bulgaria after five centuries of Turkish rule. There were volunteering Ukrainians, Byelorussians, Finns and Poles in Russian army and also Romania, Serbia and Montenegro joined in as Russia’s allies. And many Bulgarians do not want to understand, it's totally different Russia nowadays under tsar Putains rule than it was then, when Emperor Alexander II was in power. He was so famous and liked that even Finns put his statue in the middle of senate square in Helsinki and it is still there. Tsar Putain will never have it.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2023, 05:22:26 AM »
And tell me what's propaganda about UN agenda 2030 working with Klous Schwab of the WEF and the Great Reset? Tell how that agenda includes freedom the way we see it. Tell me how that agenda is pro America and pro western freedom. Russia doesn't have to say anything. This is all written down and in Klous's book. The UN is one sided and is cleary in the pockets of a leftest agenda, which IMO is for more dangerous than Russia. This subversion is unacceptable.

Whatboutism does not change the legitimacy of my point which is indeed spot on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2023, 08:01:25 AM »
The collapse of the us dollar is what this thread was about

It sadly includes about all the crazy in the world today

Just stating when it happens and the following kaos created will allow restrictions like never before

I think the demise of the dollar and the damage it would do to other countries might change how they view a brics reality

Good to know we are the best smelling turd in the pile..but for how long

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2023, 09:02:13 AM »
The collapse of the us dollar is what this thread was about

For the Dollar to collapse, something has to take it's place.

What is that?  Euro? Yen?  Ruble?  Yuan? Crypto?   :rofl

If there is no viable replacement that is MORE trustworthy, then there will be no collapse.

So what replaces it?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2023, 09:11:00 AM »
Whatboutism does not change the legitimacy of my point which is indeed spot on.

You ever see an octopus when cornered squirt a big black cloud of ink so it can slip away from it's attacker in the confusion?

Dmonslyer and his ilk do the same thing.  When he realizes he has been cornered and is losing one thread of argument, he will flood the zone with crap and throw up a thousand QAnon conspiracies hoping to escape while is adversary is shaking their head trying to make sense of the dribble.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2023, 09:22:22 AM »
You ever see an octopus when cornered squirt a big black cloud of ink so it can slip away from it's attacker in the confusion?

Dmonslyer and his ilk do the same thing.  When he realizes he has been cornered and is losing one thread of argument, he will flood the zone with crap and throw up a thousand QAnon conspiracies hoping to escape while is adversary is shaking their head trying to make sense of the dribble.

Tell me how a UN prese conference is a Qanon conspiracy theory? I'll wait. Why should we trust the UN when it wrote off Russias countless visits peacefully to the UN to express their concerns with corruption with Ukraine? You never answered how many times Russia went to the UN BTW. Neither you nor Rabit nor Teddy will admit it. The UN created this mess because they act like the petulant children they are and allowed serious corruption in Ukraine because it pushed it their stupid idiot agenda, and now there are consequences for that.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 09:24:18 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2023, 09:27:37 AM »

In fairness to him, he isn't alone.  This forum is not a bastion of logic and reason over partisanship.  Which is really sad considering how few people are here.  I was simply pointing out the obvious that his understanding of reality in regards to the UA war is entirely aligned point by point with disinfo operations that the Russians have been focusing towards people like him in western countries. 

That should indicate to him that his "facts" are not facts but spoonfed talking points specifically designed to manipulate him and he should ask serious questions about the sources of his information and whether they are the bastion of truth he religiously tells people they are.  I don't think he can do this but I'm doing him the favor of pointing it out with the hope that someday the light might click on.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 09:30:23 AM by rabbidrabbit »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2023, 09:53:31 AM »
In fairness to him, he isn't alone.  This forum is not a bastion of logic and reason over partisanship.  Which is really sad considering how few people are here.  I was simply pointing out the obvious that his understanding of reality in regards to the UA war is entirely aligned point by point with disinfo operations that the Russians have been focusing towards people like him in western countries. 

That should indicate to him that his "facts" are not facts but spoonfed talking points specifically designed to manipulate him and he should ask serious questions about the sources of his information and whether they are the bastion of truth he religiously tells people they are.  I don't think he can do this but I'm doing him the favor of pointing it out with the hope that someday the light might click on.

And yet, you provide no examples, where as I have posted a UN pres conference moving forward with Klous Schwab and the WEF Agenda 2030, which you havent read, who has written a book called the "great reset" which essentially would esnlave us all to this system, and has global enfluencers they are trying to install in governments around the world to enact this agenda. Yet you pretend it's all fake. Imagine that for a second. Its in your face and you don't even see it while trying to say I'm posting propaganda. It's just ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2023, 09:56:33 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2023, 10:19:29 AM »
And yet, you provide no examples, where as I have posted a UN pres conference moving forward with Klous Schwab and the WEF Agenda 2030, which you havent read, who has written a book called the "great reset" which essentially would esnlave us all to this system, and has global enfluencers they are trying to install in governments around the world to enact this agenda. Yet you pretend it's all fake. Imagine that for a second. Its in your face and you don't even see it while trying to say I'm posting propaganda. It's just ridiculous.

Ridiculous is being so unable to separate your thought patterns from your narrative that you are still recycling whataboutisms as if they are some sort of rebuttal of the  actual point.

I know it's hard to separate oneself from religious beliefs and return to reason but maybe this chart can help you out.  You went one step too far and confused it for Wisdom

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2023, 10:25:55 AM »
For the Dollar to collapse, something has to take it's place.

What is that?  Euro? Yen?  Ruble?  Yuan? Crypto?   :rofl

If there is no viable replacement that is MORE trustworthy, then there will be no collapse.

So what replaces it?

My guess is fednow is the beginning of our dollar replacement

Digital..from there I think it will be much easier to take us out of reserve currency

It doesn't have to be replaced just taken outof the reserve currency title thus destroying it and the United States eventually

Countries just have to agree to use their own currency for international transactions and not have to convert to our inflation destroyed currency..it's already happening

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2023, 10:44:40 AM »
My guess is fednow is the beginning of our dollar replacement

That doesn't make any sense.  FedNow is just the USD in another form since it is still the US backing it.

Countries just have to agree to use their own currency for international transactions and not have to convert to our inflation destroyed currency..it's already happening

They can use their own currencies now it they want, but they don't.  When Bangladesh buys pasta from Italy, whose currency will they use?  The Taka?   :rofl  The Lira?   :rofl :rofl

First the country has to have an economy large enough to have enough currency in circulation to cover the international transactions.  Otherwise international commerce cannot take place.  If they printed more of their money to cover international transactions, then they create inflation destroying any benefit.

So what country has an currency volume as large as ours with less inflation?

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2023, 12:04:38 PM »

So what country has an currency volume as large as ours with less inflation?

May I propose international currency used all over the world:

The Mad   CatMan!