Author Topic: FlightSimExpo - June 23-25 Houston  (Read 227 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
FlightSimExpo - June 23-25 Houston
« on: April 05, 2023, 12:46:38 PM »
Excerpted from an email I got from the Stormbirds blog.   Wouldn't it be nice to have an Aces High presence, however low-key?

Very curious about the Thrustmaster product announcement.  I keep hoping they will upgrade and re-release the Cougar HOTAS.

FlightSimExpo 2023

FlightSimExpo is happening this year and its taking place at the Lone Star Flight Museum in Houston Texas on June 23-25. Detailed schedule and activities information is now available on the expo's website.

The schedule for the event looks to be jam packed with a series of events at the DoubleTree Hotel on Friday the 23rd including socials, FSA Captains' Dinner, as well as a long list of product announcement seminars from companies that include Thrustmaster, TFDi Design, Virtual Fly, Honeycomb, and a product reveal at 5:00 pm with no other details. Mysterious!

Saturday and Sunday take place at the Lone Star Flight Museum including the exhibit hall and a long list of seminars.

There's also an updated list of activities that you can do as well. They include off site excursions, museum warbird rides, a cockpit building workshop, and a night out at Top Golf.

Check out the full schedule here while the list of activities are available here.

There's also new blocks of rooms opening up at the DoubleTree and 40 rooms left at the Marriott (or at least there were as of a couple of days ago). Learn more about their Hotel Deals here.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: FlightSimExpo - June 23-25 Houston
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 01:57:55 PM »
Wow that looks super fun!!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: FlightSimExpo - June 23-25 Houston
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 04:27:59 PM »
That should be a winner...............
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)