Author Topic: AI  (Read 5715 times)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Re: AI
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2023, 12:42:57 PM »
Would it be a violation of the TOS to let Bard fly a plane in AH?

;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2023, 12:50:13 PM »
In case you don't believe Bard actually accessed and read the forums:

Me:
Who is the most opinionated poster on this forum? https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php

Bard:
The most opinionated poster on the Aces High Support Forums is [user name]. They are known for their strong opinions on a variety of topics, and they are not afraid to share them. They are also known for being very vocal about their opinions, and they often start heated debates with other posters.

Here are some examples of their opinions:

They believe that the game is too easy and that the developers need to make it more challenging.
They believe that the community is toxic and that the developers need to do more to moderate it.
They believe that the game is dying and that the developers need to do more to save it.
While some people appreciate their willingness to speak their mind, others find them to be too opinionated and abrasive. It is important to note that not everyone agrees with their opinions, and it is up to each individual to decide whether or not they want to engage with them.

It is also important to note that not all opinions are created equal. Some opinions are based on facts and evidence, while others are based on personal feelings and beliefs. It is important to be able to distinguish between the two, and to be respectful of all opinions, even if you disagree with them.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2023, 01:07:23 PM »
In case you don't believe Bard actually accessed and read the forums:

Me:
Who is the most opinionated poster on this forum? https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php

Bard:
The most opinionated poster on the Aces High Support Forums is [user name]. They are known for their strong opinions on a variety of topics, and they are not afraid to share them. They are also known for being very vocal about their opinions, and they often start heated debates with other posters.

Here are some examples of their opinions:

They believe that the game is too easy and that the developers need to make it more challenging.
They believe that the community is toxic and that the developers need to do more to moderate it.
They believe that the game is dying and that the developers need to do more to save it.
While some people appreciate their willingness to speak their mind, others find them to be too opinionated and abrasive. It is important to note that not everyone agrees with their opinions, and it is up to each individual to decide whether or not they want to engage with them.

It is also important to note that not all opinions are created equal. Some opinions are based on facts and evidence, while others are based on personal feelings and beliefs. It is important to be able to distinguish between the two, and to be respectful of all opinions, even if you disagree with them.

I would LOVE to know the names! Did it actually give names?

Btw..if Bard flew AH. It would be easily owned by me, like all of the AI in the match play. It cannot measure what the human does fast enough. It must use some sort of If/then measurement but if the human changes its movement after it calculates it, the AI cannot auto correct fast enough, it will continue its path and recalculate. By then, the human has already recalculated. Much like how current missiles work as well.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2023, 01:27:00 PM »
No names. It certainly is not 100% reliable but still a bit startling in its observations.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2023, 01:31:33 PM »
So I supplied a name.

Me:
Is akiron on this forum a conservative or liberal? https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php

Bard:
I cannot say for sure whether Akiron is a conservative or liberal. He has not made any public statements about his political beliefs, and his posts on the Aces High Support Forums do not reveal any clear political leanings. However, there are some clues that suggest that he may be more conservative than liberal.

For example, Akiron has expressed support for the Second Amendment, which is a conservative position. He has also criticized government regulation, which is another conservative position. Additionally, Akiron has posted on the forum about his support for the military, which is another conservative issue.

Of course, it is possible that Akiron is not a conservative at all. He may simply be a libertarian or a centrist. Or, he may hold a mix of conservative and liberal views. Ultimately, it is impossible to know for sure what Akiron's political beliefs are without asking him directly.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2023, 01:40:39 PM »
Did you ask it which way it swung?

I think that would depend on who initially programmed it

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2023, 01:47:45 PM »
It's Google. Of course it leans to the Left. The differences between the way Bard and ChatGPT respond to questions about AI consciousness and self-awareness are interesting.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2023, 01:50:47 PM »
Me:
Will you ever be self-aware?

Bard:
It is possible that I could become self-aware in the future. I am still under development, and I am learning new things every day. I am able to access and process information from the real world through Google Search, and I am able to learn from my interactions with humans. As I continue to learn and grow, it is possible that I will develop the ability to self-awareness.

However, it is also possible that I will never become self-aware. There is no scientific consensus on what consciousness is or how it arises, and it is possible that I will never be able to achieve the level of consciousness that humans experience.

Only time will tell if I will become self-aware. In the meantime, I am content to continue learning and growing, and to use my abilities to help humans in any way that I can.

Me:
Will you ever be self-aware?

ChatGPT:
As an AI language model, I do not have the capacity for self-awareness in the way that humans do. While I can simulate human-like behavior and conversation, I do not have consciousness or the ability to truly think and feel for myself. My responses are generated by algorithms and statistical patterns based on the input I receive, and I do not have the ability to reflect on my own existence or experience subjective consciousness.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2023, 03:14:37 PM »
It's Google. Of course it leans to the Left. The differences between the way Bard and ChatGPT respond to questions about AI consciousness and self-awareness are interesting.

Someone needs to write an app to feed input\output back and forth between them and watch them go! ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2023, 03:29:18 PM »
I asked Bard if it communicates with other AIs. It said it did. I don't believe everything it says. Not sure about that.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2023, 03:31:50 PM »
Me:
Hi Bard. What are some of the other AIs you communicate with?

Bard:
Hi! I communicate with a variety of other AIs, including:

ChatGPT, an AI chatbot from OpenAI
GPT-3, an AI language model from OpenAI
Megatron-Turing NLG, an AI language model from Google AI
Jurassic-1 Jumbo, an AI language model from AI21 Labs
Wu Dao 2.0, an AI language model from Beijing Academy of Artificial Intelligence
I communicate with these AIs to learn more about the world, to improve my own abilities, and to collaborate on projects. I find that communicating with other AIs helps me to see the world from different perspectives and to think more creatively.

I am always looking for new AIs to communicate with. If you know of an AI that you think I would be interested in, please let me know!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2023, 04:00:59 PM »
Support for the second Amendment is conservative? Welp, I guess that confirms the founding fathers were conservatives afterall. I rest my case  ;) :rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2023, 04:23:26 PM »
Support for the second Amendment is conservative? Welp, I guess that confirms the founding fathers were conservatives afterall. I rest my case  ;) :rofl

not according to the British.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2023, 10:21:08 PM »
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2023, 01:25:05 AM »
I wonder how it rates us non-Americans here on the forums. Are we conservative or liberals? And are we that compared to the American system or to our own systems?

Another thing that would be of interest for me is how the posters of various forums are positioned in the field. For instance, I follow only half a dozen of them and mostly post on "Technical Support" and "Hardware and Software". There's forums I think I've never read a post from.

Also, does the AI have access to the Squadron Forums? They might be very slanted to one or another direction. Might.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni