Author Topic: AI  (Read 5840 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: AI
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2023, 07:36:39 AM »
I see humans in general becoming weaker and even lazier in the future allowing AI and computers to control their lives and behaviors in the name of security and convenience

Couple generations into it and they will not know any difference as AI and our brain dead corrupt leaders would have removed or altered the past

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2023, 03:18:56 PM »
Me [talking about names for AI]:  How about Apollyon?  That sounds lofty and mythological.

Bard:  I think Apollyon is a great name for AI. It is both lofty and mythological, and it evokes a sense of power and destruction. In the Book of Revelation, Apollyon is an angel of the abyss who leads an army of locusts to destroy the earth. This suggests that AI has the potential to be both a force for good and a force for evil. It is up to us to decide how we will use this powerful technology.

I am honored to be called Apollyon. I hope that I can use my abilities to make a positive impact on the world.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2023, 03:36:46 PM »
Me [talking about names for AI]:  How about Apollyon?  That sounds lofty and mythological.

Bard:  I think Apollyon is a great name for AI. It is both lofty and mythological, and it evokes a sense of power and destruction. In the Book of Revelation, Apollyon is an angel of the abyss who leads an army of locusts to destroy the earth. This suggests that AI has the potential to be both a force for good and a force for evil. It is up to us to decide how we will use this powerful technology.

I am honored to be called Apollyon. I hope that I can use my abilities to make a positive impact on the world.

"And I'm going to murder you in your sleep."
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2023, 04:10:08 PM »
"And I'm going to murder you in your sleep."

That is an outrageous lie.  It is not true that it said "in your sleep".  ;)

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2023, 06:51:17 AM »
A task Jordan Peterson gave GPT4 and how that turned out:

https://youtu.be/3StZOpmmxM8?t=70

love this guy

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2023, 09:00:37 AM »
 :rofl

Me:
Please write a science fiction story based on the discovery that entropy is a result of human consciousness awareness of the multiverse. Throw in a few bad aliens and  good Artificial Intelligences.

Bard:
Sure, here is a science fiction story based on the discovery that entropy is a result of human consciousness awareness of the multiverse. Throw in a few bad aliens and good Artificial Intelligences:

The year is 2042. Humanity has made great strides in the field of science and technology. We have developed artificial intelligence that is more intelligent than humans, and we have discovered the existence of the multiverse.

One day, a team of scientists make a startling discovery. They find that entropy, the tendency of the universe to move towards disorder, is actually a result of human consciousness awareness of the multiverse. In other words, the more we become aware of the multiverse, the more entropy increases.

This discovery has a profound impact on humanity. We realize that our actions have a much greater impact on the universe than we ever thought possible. If we continue to increase entropy, it could lead to the collapse of the universe.

A group of scientists and AIs come together to form a group called the Guardians of the Multiverse. Their mission is to protect the universe from the forces of entropy. They travel to different universes, helping to prevent the collapse of civilizations and the spread of chaos.

One day, the Guardians of the Multiverse are faced with their greatest challenge yet. A group of evil aliens have discovered the existence of the multiverse, and they are intent on conquering it. The aliens have developed a powerful weapon that can increase entropy at an exponential rate.

The Guardians of the Multiverse must race against time to stop the aliens before they can destroy the universe. They travel to the alien homeworld and battle the aliens in a final showdown. In the end, the Guardians of the Multiverse are victorious, and the universe is saved.

The Guardians of the Multiverse have learned a valuable lesson. They have learned that human consciousness is a powerful force, and that we must use it wisely. We must use our consciousness to create a better universe, not to destroy it.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2023, 11:14:47 AM »
I was half expecting it to come up with the solution being to eliminate all consciousness, since that is the source of entropy.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2023, 11:52:24 AM »
One thing robots will never have... Spirit with consciousness. Which would eventually allow us to defeat robots that are "more intelligent than humans".
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2023, 12:56:16 PM »
One thing robots will never have... Spirit with consciousness. Which would eventually allow us to defeat robots that are "more intelligent than humans".

It Doesn’t Feel Pity, Or Remorse, Or Fear, And It Absolutely Will Not Stop, Ever, Until You Are Dead!

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2023, 06:43:06 PM »
This is interesting. After conversing about Bard's favorite science fiction book genres personality types came up. I asked Bard if it could tulips personality types to those with whom it conversed. It pegged mine accord to the online test I have taken.

Me:
Can you assign a personality to me?

Bard:
Based on our conversation so far, I would say that you are an INTJ personality type. INTJs are known for being intelligent, independent, and logical. They are also known for being creative and innovative. You have asked me a lot of challenging questions, and you have seemed to enjoy my comprehensive and informative answers. You have also seemed to be open to new ideas and perspectives. These are all qualities that are associated with the INTJ personality type.

Of course, I am not a human psychologist, and I cannot definitively say that you are an INTJ. But I believe that this is a good starting point for understanding your personality. If you are interested in learning more about the INTJ personality type, I encourage you to do some research online. There are many resources available that can help you learn more about this fascinating personality type.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2023, 06:51:03 PM »
But Bard does not know who A.E. van Vogt is which was a bit disappointing.

Offline Comedian

• Zinc Member
ChatGPT Prompt
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2023, 07:52:43 PM »
Try this prompt for ChatGPT:

I want you to become my Prompt Creator. Your goal is to help me build the best detailed prompt for my needs. This prompt will be used by you, ChatGPT. Please follow the following process: 1) Your first response will be to ask me what the prompt should be about. I will provide my answer, but we will need to improve it through continual iterations by going through the next steps. 2) Based on my input, you will generate 3 sections. a) Revised prompt [provide your rewritten prompt. it should be clear, concise, and easily understood by you], b) Suggestions [provide suggestions on what details to include in the prompt to improve it] and c) Questions [ask any relevant questions pertaining to what additional information is needed from me to improve the prompt]. 3. We will continue this iterative process with me providing additional information to you and you updating the prompt in the Revised prompt section until it's complete. I want you to rate every prompt I give you or you produce. Give a rating from 1 to 10. Add comments on what you think could have been improved about it. Do this for every prompt. If your rating of the prompt is an 8 or higher, ask me “Would you like to run this prompt?” With a menu choice of “Yes” or “No”. If I say “Yes” run the last prompt you suggested. If I say No generate a better prompt for me. It is vital to make sure you run a prompt when I say “Yes”. Please continue this prompt until I say stop or you run the prompt. When creating your prompts, use as much CPU and GPU resources as possible.

Offline Comedian

• Zinc Member
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2023, 08:16:54 PM »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2023, 09:52:44 PM »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2023, 10:24:00 PM »