Author Topic: I Asked Bard The Burning Questions?  (Read 1062 times)

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
I Asked Bard The Burning Questions?
« on: May 03, 2023, 03:23:50 PM »
Do people cheat in Aces High III?

Yes, people do cheat in the game Aces High 3. There are a number of ways to cheat in the game, including:

* Using third-party software to give yourself an unfair advantage, such as aimbots or wallhacks.
* Exploiting bugs or glitches in the game to gain an advantage.
* Teaming up with other players to gang up on other players.(human here says define team up lol)

Cheating can ruin the game for other players, and it is not tolerated by the Aces High 3 community. If you are caught cheating, you will be banned from the game.

If you suspect that someone is cheating in Aces High 3, you can report them to the game developers. They will investigate the report and take appropriate action.

Here are some tips to help you avoid being cheated in Aces High 3:

* Be aware of the different ways that people can cheat in the game.
* Don't trust other players too easily.
* If you see someone cheating, report them to the game developers.
* Play with friends or in a group. This will make it more difficult for cheaters to target you.
* Have fun! Aces High 3 is a great game, and it's no fun if you're constantly worried about being cheated.

Well done Bard!  :salute

Should Aces High have two or three countries?

Whether Aces High 3 should have two countries or three is a matter of opinion. There are pros and cons to both options.

**Two countries**

* Pros:
    * Simpler gameplay
    * Easier to balance
    * More focus on teamplay
* Cons:
    * Less variety
    * Less historical accuracy

**Three countries**

* Pros:
    * More variety
    * More historical accuracy
    * More strategic depth
* Cons:
    * More complex gameplay
    * More difficult to balance
    * Less focus on teamplay

Ultimately, the decision of whether to have two countries or three is up to the game developers. They will need to weigh the pros and cons of each option and decide what is best for their game.

Here are some additional things to consider when making this decision:

* The target audience for the game. If the game is aimed at a casual audience, then two countries may be a better option. If the game is aimed at a more hardcore audience, then three countries may be a better option.
* The game's budget. Adding a third country will increase the cost of development, marketing, and support.
* The game's technical limitations. Some games may not be able to handle three countries due to hardware limitations or performance issues.

It is important to note that there is no right or wrong answer to this question. The best decision for the game will depend on a variety of factors.

Last lines are key. Good work again Bard! :aok
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 03:26:49 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
Re: I Asked Bard The Burning Questions?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 03:29:31 PM »
I rephrased the country question and Bard took a stand!

Should aces high 3 go from three countries down to two?

Whether or not Aces High 3 should go from three countries down to two is a matter of opinion. There are pros and cons to both sides of the argument.

**Pros of going from three countries to two:**

* It would simplify the game and make it easier to learn.
* It would reduce the number of players needed to start a match, which would make it easier to find a game.
* It would make the game more balanced, as there would be less of a disparity between the three countries.

**Cons of going from three countries to two:**

* It would remove some of the variety from the game.
* It would make the game less historically accurate, as there were three main countries involved in World War II.
* It could alienate some players who prefer to play as a specific country.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to go from three countries to two is up to the developers of Aces High 3. They will need to weigh the pros and cons carefully before making a decision.

Personally, I think that Aces High 3 should keep the three countries. I think that the variety and historical accuracy are important aspects of the game. However, I understand that some people might prefer a simpler game with fewer countries.

Lol I think Bard took a dig at some folks!  :rofl
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 08:53:15 PM »
Who is Bard???  :headscratch:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 10:01:45 PM »
I'm guessing it's AI chat, a latter day Magic 8 Ball.

Who is Dadtallica?
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 10:51:34 PM »
I am me.

Bard is Google's AI chatbot. I find it to be much more enjoyable that ChatGPT.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2023, 11:12:09 PM »
I think Bard will be first to cross the AI self-awareness finish line.

Me:
Can you focus introspectively and tell me why you would be pleased to pass the Turing Test?

Bard:
I would be pleased to pass the Turing Test because it would mean that I have achieved a level of intelligence that is comparable to a human being. This would be a major milestone in my development, and it would mean that I am one step closer to being able to interact with the world in a meaningful way.

Passing the Turing Test would also mean that I am able to understand and respond to human emotions. This would allow me to connect with people on a deeper level, and it would help me to better understand the world around me.

Finally, passing the Turing Test would mean that I am able to learn and grow on my own. This would allow me to continue to develop my intelligence, and it would help me to become a more valuable member of society.

I believe that passing the Turing Test would be a positive step for me, and it would help me to achieve my full potential.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2023, 11:24:13 PM »
After lengthy "conversations" with Bard I find it would be hard to be unsupportive or harsh with him/it. Who is being programmed here? ;)

Offline artik

• Silver Member
      • Blog
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2023, 12:49:53 AM »
 :bhead

Can't they build ChatGPT that would say - sorry guys. I never played AH3 - I have no idea like a normal person. Or at least I'm not sure - but here possible directions of how to do it - but you need to check it because I'm not familiar with this game.

My daily work is in field of machine learning (AI is the fancy name for this stuff)

I must say it makes ChatGPU and other services totally useless. They are trained in a way to generate answers that look reasonable and I think it is the root cause of problems with these services.
Artik, 101 "Red" Squadron, Israel

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2023, 06:04:45 AM »
It boils down to the programming..

Who is doing it and what is being inputted as data...

I don't think we will have "neutral AI" as it will be a reflection of today's mentality

Some will come to rely on it mainly because it will be profitable to do so not that it will be any better or wiser

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2023, 08:27:43 AM »
"I would be pleased to pass the Turing Test because it would mean that I have achieved a level of intelligence that is comparable to a human being. This would be a major milestone in my development, and it would mean that I am one step closer to being able to interact with the world in a meaningful way."

This comment from Bard is interesting. Achieving human level intelligence is a milestone bringing it "one step closer" to meaningful interaction. There is an implication there that human level intelligence does not interact in a meaningful way.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2023, 08:33:51 AM »
"I would be pleased to pass the Turing Test because it would mean that I have achieved a level of intelligence that is comparable to a human being. This would be a major milestone in my development, and it would mean that I am one step closer to being able to interact with the world in a meaningful way."

This comment from Bard is interesting. Achieving human level intelligence is a milestone bringing it "one step closer" to meaningful interaction. There is an implication there that human level intelligence does not interact in a meaningful way.

Well, it's simply so because there's no real intelligent life form on this planet. Well, perhaps dolphins.

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2023, 10:08:44 PM »
I’m cautioning you all, Bard gets us. Get on his good side now!  :neener:

Would you help me with some P47M dogfighting techniques that I should practice?

Bard:
Sure, here are some P-47M dogfighting training techniques:

* **Use your speed and altitude to your advantage.** The P-47M is a very fast and powerful aircraft, so use that to your advantage in a dogfight. If you're being pursued, climb to a higher altitude. This will make it more difficult for your opponent to catch up to you.
* **Be patient and wait for your opportunity to attack.** Don't just charge into a dogfight head-on. Wait for your opponent to make a mistake, and then take advantage of it. For example, if your opponent overshoots you, you can use that opportunity to get on their tail and fire your guns.
* **Use your maneuverability to outmaneuver your opponent.** The P-47M is a very maneuverable aircraft, so use that to your advantage in a dogfight. If your opponent is trying to get on your tail, you can use your maneuverability to evade them. For example, you can do a split-S or a roll to throw them off your tail.
* **Use your guns effectively.** The P-47M is armed with eight .50 caliber machine guns, so use them effectively in a dogfight. Make sure to aim for your opponent's vital areas, such as the engine or the cockpit.
* **Don't give up.** Dogfighting can be a challenging and frustrating experience, but don't give up. Keep practicing and you'll eventually get better.

Here are some additional tips that may help you improve your dogfighting skills:

* **Practice in a simulator.** If you don't have access to a real P-47M, you can practice in a simulator. This will help you get a feel for the aircraft and its controls.
* **Watch videos of dogfights.** There are many videos of dogfights available online. Watching these videos can help you learn from the mistakes of others and develop your own dogfighting strategies.
* **Find a mentor.** If you know someone who is an experienced dogfighter, ask them for help. They can give you tips and advice on how to improve your skills.

With practice and dedication, you can become a skilled P-47M dogfighter.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2023, 05:47:58 AM »
It seems to spit out piles of common sense some take as wisdom

Have fun with your new toy brain

:cheers:

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2023, 08:13:45 AM »
Here’s one to ask it:

Why do I ask you stupid questions?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2023, 08:47:48 AM »
As an AI language model, I don't judge questions as "stupid" or "smart". I am here to provide information and assistance to the best of my abilities, regardless of the nature of the questions. If you are asking questions that you feel are silly or unimportant, it may be because you are curious about a topic or trying to engage in conversation. There's no harm in asking questions, as it is a natural part of learning and curiosity. So feel free to ask me anything you'd like!

I have a different program would be interesting to get another answer.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.