Author Topic: What is the highest kill count by a player in a sortie?  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Re: What is the highest kill count by a player in a sortie?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2023, 11:18:11 AM »
I think it was 99 by Grizz in a 262. As for Tour, not sure there. Could be more by a tank player in a single sortie too, but im not sure.

yup!

Online mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2023, 12:38:06 PM »
Are these MA kills? Feels like that would be an impossibility today. People (people like merv) up Lancaster formations anytime a gv hits three kills.
he ain't lyin  :x :bolt:

Kills are not a factor. Defense of FOBs or to allow friendlies to gain a tactical advantage are determining factors whenever I'm bombing gvs :cheers:

In truth I only use Lancasters if I'm really desperate. 24's for the win 👊 💪
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 12:41:00 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2023, 12:49:17 PM »
Lol well…
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2023, 01:02:15 PM »
I remember in AHII when Nisky got 100 plus kills in a 110-C
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2023, 04:08:09 PM »
I remember in AHII when Nisky got 100 plus kills in a 110-C

That's so impressive I tried to look it up, has I have been around for most of AHii and could not remember such a feat. But I can only find a total of 8 MA kills in a BF 110C for 'Nisky' during AH1 and AH2. Also, this ID has only a few planes with a grand total of over 100 kills.

You may be thinking of another player or ID?  :headscratch:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2023, 06:21:04 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen  :old: :neener:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2023, 06:38:01 AM »
The skies were filled with packs of baby seals back then..

I know as I was one of them

Would take a ton more hours these days to get those kinds of numbers imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2023, 08:03:50 AM »
That's so impressive I tried to look it up, has I have been around for most of AHii and could not remember such a feat. But I can only find a total of 8 MA kills in a BF 110C for 'Nisky' during AH1 and AH2. Also, this ID has only a few planes with a grand total of over 100 kills.

You may be thinking of another player or ID?  :headscratch:

A8Nisky?
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2023, 10:37:52 AM »
A8Nisky?

I found 20 tours with activity for 'A8Nisky' in AHII, and a total of 0 kills in the BF 110C.

Getting 100 kills in a single sortie in the MA in the BF 110C should have made any player a legend, that's why I'm so curious about this thing and why I never heard of it.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 12:53:11 PM by Lusche »

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2023, 11:02:57 AM »
Grizz actually got 100 kills in that epic sortie. There was a film viewer glitch and I didnt want to fudge the video edit by duplicating a kill, so it became 99 before the hurricane ended it

:airplane:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2023, 11:31:20 AM »
Grizz actually got 100 kills in that epic sortie. There was a film viewer glitch and I didnt want to fudge the video edit by duplicating a kill, so it became 99 before the hurricane ended it

:airplane:

Uh huh, sureeee!  ;)

Hey, while you are here. I was wondering if you still had that film with the Aces High song from Iron Maiden with the spit? I was trying to find it the other day but couldn't...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2023, 04:15:08 PM »

Uh huh, sureeee!  ;)

Hey, while you are here. I was wondering if you still had that film with the Aces High song from Iron Maiden with the spit? I was trying to find it the other day but couldn't...

Hello mate, you'll have to be a little more specific as it's not ringing any bells
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2023, 05:12:14 PM »
I found 20 tours with activity for 'A8Nisky' in AHII, and a total of 0 kills in the BF 110C.

Getting 100 kills in a single sortie in the MA in the BF 110C should have made any player a legend, that's why I'm so curious about this thing and why I never heard of it.

Did you check in the mid war arena?

CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2023, 05:54:29 PM »
Did you check in the mid war arena?

There was so much crap going on in EW and MW that I stopped tracking them.
And with the much lower player numbers, I would really wonder how one could get 100 kills in one sortie in a 110C in the MW arena.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2023, 06:45:42 PM »
There was so much crap going on in EW and MW that I stopped tracking them.
And with the much lower player numbers, I would really wonder how one could get 100 kills in one sortie in a 110C in the MW arena.

We was farming thats how.

as a group you all want to do a Me-262 run in the main arena but one of you doesn't have enough perks.

so you would go into the mid war early war arenas, jump on a radio channel above 205, everyone get in a T-34 and spawn to an airfield, once there the perk broke player would up a P-40 or a 110c and straffe each tank a few times to score it right. after about two rounds of that the perk broke person would have enough perks to take the 262 up.

CO--The Bad Guys