Author Topic: Trainers: Just a thought for you to consider  (Read 295 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Trainers: Just a thought for you to consider
« on: May 29, 2023, 01:42:07 PM »
I've been jacking around with my settings.  Getting buttons set up, getting used to them, and so on in my beloved 190 and the little female canine will simply NOT stay on autopilot.  I've calibrated, recalibrated, and done it all over again a bunch.  Gone through my button assignments several times and have been banging my head against the wall.

Sooooo... today on a lark I took a Spit MKV up and boom.. everything works just fine.  Okay that worked let's get crazy and I launched a 17.  Perfect. 

So could a few of you take a look at the 190 and just see if it's a squirrley one with auto on your system and recommend a really easy ride to get the new guys settled in with.  I always recommended the Spit IV or Spit V to the newer folks back in the day but if there's a much easier mode one so new guys can get in the air, set their settings, and see how they like it when they're on auto it could be helpful. 

Just a thought. 

Time to throw on the oculus and see if I can remember where all these buttons are without looking.  Wonder how many times I'll accidentally bail out. LOL
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute