Author Topic: +600 kills in bombers for tour 280  (Read 1716 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
+600 kills in bombers for tour 280
« on: May 31, 2023, 08:32:48 PM »
I would like to thank every one of my kills for helping me get here this month :cheers:

Couldn't have done it without you :neener: :bolt:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: +600 kills in bombers for tour 280
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2023, 08:38:25 PM »
I would like to thank every one of my kills for helping me get here this month :cheers:

Couldn't have done it without you :neener: :bolt:

and yet you were only ranked 310th in bombers.  :neener:

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 08:48:45 PM »
  :x coming from the guy with 40 kills total on the tour  :x

Let's see....

Waste countless hours milk running or kill as many red and move as much mud as possible in a tour?

That's a hard one  :banana:

809 kills total between FIN3TIME and HQRUS I'll hang my hat on that 👊 💪
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 09:47:50 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2023, 04:15:53 PM »
LOL!!! Lookie, Lookie, I trolled the troll!   :P

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2023, 05:43:31 PM »
Congrats!  I feel lucky when I get a kill on you.
CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2023, 06:48:07 PM »
LOL!!! Lookie, Lookie, I trolled the troll!   :P
👊  :cheers:

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2023, 06:59:51 PM »

Kills in a bomber have never counted for anything - except personal bragging rights it seems :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2023, 07:25:40 PM »
Kills in a bomber have never counted for anything - except personal bragging rights it seems :rolleyes:
It is what it is...

There are only 2 reasons I play this game. To take a base and send red back to tower. Nothing in the gaming world compares to that for me. It is glorious :banana:

Offline eddiek

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2023, 08:47:40 AM »
It is what it is...

There are only 2 reasons I play this game. To take a base and send red back to tower. Nothing in the gaming world compares to that for me. It is glorious :banana:

Gotta throw this in………the other night I watched you (FIN3TIME) doing your thing, and I was impressed.  Even joined in for two or three sorties against you. 
Didn’t matter if it was one , two, four fighters going against you, you consistently got two or three kills before they finally got your last bomber.  Once I had you spiraling down, a kill for me I thought, and POOF! I was back in the tower.   :rofl
Each engagement I had against you, no matter my approach angle (doesn’t help that I used some very poor tactics, it was fun), I had at least one of my engine smoking when I would head for my base.
Keep having fun, mERv. 

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2023, 11:09:14 AM »
Gotta throw this in………the other night I watched you (FIN3TIME) doing your thing, and I was impressed.  Even joined in for two or three sorties against you. 
Didn’t matter if it was one , two, four fighters going against you, you consistently got two or three kills before they finally got your last bomber.  Once I had you spiraling down, a kill for me I thought, and POOF! I was back in the tower.   :rofl
Each engagement I had against you, no matter my approach angle (doesn’t help that I used some very poor tactics, it was fun), I had at least one of my engine smoking when I would head for my base.
Keep having fun, mERv.
Really appreciate you sharing and am happy to provide the action <S>

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2023, 12:19:59 PM »

I've noticed he is a "BBS Queen"
 on here.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2023, 12:39:23 PM »
One would think that by shooting down your shade account pilots, you'd have many more kills.
Keep up the good work.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2023, 06:35:31 PM »

#3 bombtarg for the month reporting in /flex
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2023, 07:33:50 PM »
Damn that is a lot of kills in a bombers. Definitely one of the best gunners. Don't know how you have the patience to fly bombers that much. Very surprised at how fast you can change position and instantly get shots after maneuvering. Not many can do that.  :aok
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2023, 08:59:42 PM »
Damn that is a lot of kills in a bombers. Definitely one of the best gunners. Don't know how you have the patience to fly bombers that much. Very surprised at how fast you can change position and instantly get shots after maneuvering. Not many can do that.  :aok
I am maneuvering from the guns themselves using rudder (A or D) while rapidly climbing or diving by using Alt-X after typing in the climb rate using dot speed or shift-X after manually using the mouse. Then it's a matter of knowing which gun positions to switch to for the best shots. Tens of thousands of reps over the years with lazer precision with a mouse dialed in leaves a few folks thinking I use some kind of aimbot :x

The patience comes with understanding the game. I can single handedly influence how a map plays for a few hours if I try hard enough. Last month my primary focus was to put myself in as many engagements as possible.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 09:40:10 PM by mERv »