Author Topic: What your highest damage in a single sortie, and how did you get it.  (Read 248 times)

Offline SLIMS

• Zinc Member
Recently I've been trying to get the highest damage score I possibly can in a single sortie. Running the B-29 with a 40 x 500lbs payload seems to have gotten me the furthest thus far, earning me 77k damage in a single sortie, however I feel as if I could rake in 80k if I was a bit more efficient. Is it even possible to reach 100k, if so, how?
"SKY HEIFERS"
Your premier egg delivery service

Offline UpMaKilt

• Zinc Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: What your highest damage in a single sortie, and how did you get it.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 04:12:13 AM »
Sure someone will be along to explain the ins and outs of how the points work but 100k damage is easily achievable and regularly comes up. I e seen some ridiculous scores over the years.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: What your highest damage in a single sortie, and how did you get it.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 10:23:47 AM »
Sure someone will be along to explain the ins and outs of how the points work but 100k damage is easily achievable and regularly comes up. I e seen some ridiculous scores over the years.
114k was my personal best years ago and from what I've heard that didn't come close.

You can't compare old scores with new due to the town layouts changing from AH2 to AH3. Anything above 100k nowadays is a great milk run. Although the perks earned may not be favorable versus the risk taken to fly 29's into enemy territory. 
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster